Celebrity
Replying to Serin • Aug 2, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Actually in the beginning there was a background music in the pub scene of Another Miss Oh, but they deleted it…
Really, I had no idea.
1 0
Replying to 5480719 • Aug 1, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
I, too, very much appreciate writer Park Hae Young. I gave both My Mister and My Liberation Notes a 10/10 rating…
Have fun 👍
1 0
Replying to Nienna • Aug 1, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Such an excellent article. Everything about it: content, progression, clips, design :) Thank you for reaching…
It was a lot of fun, so you never know we may just do another co op or two in the future....
1 2
Replying to vulpinekl • Aug 1, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
My Mister wining best drama at the Baeksang awards is a true testament of how great her writing is. Often times…
You are very welcome ❤️🥳
1 0
Replying to 9973123 • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
First of all, thank you for this amazing, wonderful, marvelous write-up AnQuat & Shiro. Although I don't pay much…
Glad you liked it, and it was fun to read your "rambling" too. I hope you will enjoy MLN when you watch it ❤️
1 0
Replying to dooh • Jul 31, 2022
Review Dear.M
where is the sweet romance when FL is pretty much 2/3 of the show into some other guy and pushes ml away till…
I am sorry it disappointed you, its not always about the result but the way there...
1 0
Replying to Rythrinx • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Waiting to watch My Mister.. but apparently IU cries a lot in that series, the reason why I haven't watched My…
so much fun a head of you, and I am sure you will love IU in this!
1 0
Replying to SummerMoon • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Thank you so much for sharing something so beautiful. I've watched My Mister several times. It is my comfort drama…
It´s great how dramas, other peoples writing and so on can do that, Glad you liked this 🥰
1 0
Replying to dori • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
I watched My Mister while airing and it saved my life. PHY inspires me to become a great scriptwriter
Good luck writing!
1 0
Replying to Bookgirl529 • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Thank you both for your article and the chance to know more about PHY’s work. She is intense and detailed and…
you are welcome 😉 CT is truly a masterpiece too!
1 0
Replying to halla • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
i just finished watching My Mister and i agree with literally everything you said in that section—MLN is currently…
-welcome back once you have seen it and I am always happy to read your comments
0 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Jul 31, 2022
Article To Recommend or Not To Recommend: Pros and Cons
I loved this! I put SO MUCH WORK into thinking of the best recommendations I can make for non-watchers because…
You are welcome, thanks for reading it and keep up tge good work 😘🥰
1 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Please stop using the word pussy in such a derogatory manner.
❤️👏👏👏👏👏❤️
1 0
Replying to AnQuat • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
I felt the ML was such a great guy. I don`t think he behaved unmanly or submissive in any aspect. I see a man…
❤️👏👏👏
2 0
Replying to Matip35 • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
i only watched My Mister and i have to say that i hate the way she portrayed the ML, it wasn't believable at all…
I think she showed neuance to masculinity as well as Infidelity. One I see you personally do not like. I also agree with popcxqueen here that you could have explained your point in a different way.
2 0
Replying to Peephole • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
I am a big appreciator of writers, and writing, and sentiment found in between those lines. PHY has proved herself…
Good casting, lighting directing, music... there is definitely a lot to it and all need to work together to truly make a masterpiece. We discussed several options for our co op before we decided to go for this writer and I personally love it when people add on to this in the comment section so thanks ❤️
3 0
Replying to adalia • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Amazing article!Love PHY, especially My Mister. It was her best show. I liked My Liberation Notes but I have some…
Glad you liked it, and thanks for commenting ❤️
1 0
Replying to tsuyoi_hikari • Jul 31, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Park Hae Young is indeed a good writer since she wrote characters with depth and complexity.But I utterly despise…
I honestly don't remember that much... but I like the way you mention problematic behavior in a drama. So thank you for commenting on our article and mentioning this side to it ❤️
2 0
Replying to ellietheelai • Jul 30, 2022
Article Zhou Shen (Charlie): A Voice Kissed By Angels
I read a lot of your articles !It's okay if you didn't notice Zhou Shen before; at least now you might remember…
Thank you right back!
1 0
ellietheelai • Jul 30, 2022
Article Zhou Shen (Charlie): A Voice Kissed By Angels
Thank you for this lovely well written article that just screams love and admaration towards a person I had never heared of...sorry! I will deffenetly make sure to notice him more and check out your links 🥰
1 2

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2