Celebrity
Replying to Kate • Aug 16, 2022
Review The Bad Kids Spoiler
Zhu Chao Yang is a devil who planned a lot of the bad shit that happened🤣 at least he was heavily involved…
That was what I thought it could be but I would have wanted it a bit clear... even though I get the charm of duality. But I also think they showed him as a person who was being used by the older dude as he was shown manipulating him a lot... and considering lack of love from his parants he became easy to manipulate. but share he had some evil in him too.
1 6
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 15, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland Spoiler
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this as I have an affinity with hoodies. If SG weather permits, hoodies will definitely…
Those are some nice hoodies indeed
1 0
Cho Na • Aug 15, 2022
Article Old But Gold: Asian Dramas through the Decades
Thanks for this lovely overview/lesson about the evolution of popularity of dramas. Iöö admitt I know very little about this stuff. Was there anything that surprised you while you were researching this?
2 5
Replying to Xiao Zi • Aug 14, 2022
Review Gluttony
Where did you watch this from?
You tube
0 1
Replying to Shiro • Aug 14, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Once you notice the importance of hoodies you will be lost forever.... or not but I am glad you liked it. I was…
Ha ha... not to brag but thst is one of the things I am good at... how good they are is however a different issue 🙈😂
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 14, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland Spoiler
Thank you ❤️ it took a while for it to get published so I almost started to loose confidence ha ha... 😅
Thats how long sgo I handed it in you started looking at it but then I handed it in... ha ha long articled often take longer to get published. And it's just me and my insequeities nothing else...
0 1
Replying to AnaTechWr • Aug 14, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
It is a very rare sentiment to read something and agree and laugh at almost every paragraph, but this article…
Thank you ❤️ it took a while for it to get published so I almost started to loose confidence ha ha... 😅
1 3
Replying to Xiao Zi • Aug 14, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Wow!!! I read the whole article in one go! It was so interesting!!Also, I'm currently watching WFKBJ. Now, I realized…
Once you notice the importance of hoodies you will be lost forever.... or not but I am glad you liked it. I was a bit scared people would think I ran out of ideas...
0 3
Replying to vvn2154 • Aug 13, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland Spoiler
Loved it!!!!❤️❤️ Always being so nice to me. I feel the love (I know you!). Also this hoodie from Meloholic!!!…
I couldn't resist adding it when I saw it ❤️ (even though I had already turned it in... )😘
2 0
AnQuat • Aug 6, 2022
Review Koko Sun Yi
Great first review, it feels so professional and informative in a way. Keep it up!
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 6, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
I am so happy you got something out of reading this even though you didn't know the writer. ❤️🥳❤️ And…
Happy to know you too ❤️
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 6, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young Spoiler
I am so happy you got something out of reading this even though you didn't know the writer. ❤️🥳❤️ And…
Hey, I have known you longer than AnQuat just haven't met you yet since you live on a different continent... but one day... I am so happy to have you both in my life ❤️
0 1
Replying to Shiro • Aug 5, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young Spoiler
I am so happy you got something out of reading this even though you didn't know the writer. ❤️🥳❤️ And…
Yep her writing is indeed fluffless
1 0
Replying to vvn2154 • Aug 5, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young Spoiler
I finally got time to read... and think about this . 1st: GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS! … while I don’t know this writer……
I am so happy you got something out of reading this even though you didn't know the writer. ❤️🥳❤️ And thanks for always reading the articles I write 😘
0 8
Replying to Catalyst1999 • Aug 5, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Love, love, love this article. PHY is one of my favourite writers; I have her in My Favourite Writers list. Another…
Love, love, love reading this type of comments so thank you right back ❤️
1 0
Replying to Kate • Aug 3, 2022
Review Alice in Borderland Spoiler
Glad you and your husband enjoyed it so much! Personally I was entertained, but not amazed, hence only 7.5 rating.…
Having my fussy husband not only watch but want to binge it may have upped the score... honestly I just needed to score it higher than squid games...
1 0
Replying to Frost • Aug 3, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
This is really informative about the writers behind the dramas.Thank you so much for taking the time to write…
Glad you liked it 😊
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 2, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
It was a lot of fun, so you never know we may just do another co op or two in the future....
🤣😂🤣❤️
1 0
Replying to AnQuat • Aug 2, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Yes, that is exactly what I feel! And I try to be understanding toward the huge gap between the dramas. Park Hae-young…
❤️🦕❤️
1 0
Replying to AnQuat • Aug 2, 2022
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Thank you for reading, Randz! My Mister is so great 🤗
That's the beauty of the diversity of dramaland and finding those writers you like and don't like. I guess she us just not your cup of coffee so now you can avoid her dramas.
0 1

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2