Celebrity Replying to clairebear777 • Aug 26, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I LOVED this article. Now can you do a complementary article on turtlenecks in dramas? They wear those a LOT too.…
Thank you, I will add it to the mental list of ideas to claim sometime later on... unless someone else claims it...
1 0
Replying to cocovanne • Aug 25, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
i'm impressed that you had so much to say about hoodies, giving them a voice they didn't know they needed. quite…
Thank you, whenever I start writing about stuff related to dramas it is hard to stop...
1 0
Replying to Jasti • Aug 25, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Lets make MDL hoodies to sell. not me i'm to lazy.
Im also lazy...
0 1
Replying to EliGab • Aug 25, 2022
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
what a cutie
Yep ❤️
0 0
Replying to chismg10 • Aug 25, 2022
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Thank you for this guide! I fell for his acting and charisma in One Spring Night 💖
Sorry for the late reply, he was so sweet there
1 0
Replying to Toot • Aug 24, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
OMG I love this Shiro! 🤗🤣My favourite hoodlum (and by hoodlum I mean hoodie wearer) continues to be So Ji…
Happy to entertain you 🤗😍😘
1 0
Replying to WeblightDreams • Aug 24, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Hoodies dominate the world. One hoodie to rule them all lol well in this case a bunch of hoodies. My son loves…
Ha Ha, so does my daughter (and me, but that is kind of obvious)
1 1
Replying to Shiro • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I see my work here is done... as I seem to have reached my goals for this. So do you want a whole fleet of hoodies…
Ha ha ha...
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I see my work here is done... as I seem to have reached my goals for this. So do you want a whole fleet of hoodies…
Any thoughts on the third member?
1 2
Replying to DaNi • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
you've cracked it. hoodies are the backbone of dramaland. (you're giving the people what they need, i enjoyed…
Glad you enjoyed it, I knew I was on to something thanks 🤗
1 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Aug 23, 2022
Review Plus & Minus
This is a hilarious review....kiss, kiss, kiss. I prefer eat your face kisses than dead fish kisses, so this drama…
ha ha you will get what I mean once you watch it... to be clear not all the situations mentioned actually happened, I needed to disguise the potential spoilers. Just do not expect to much dialog or plot development and you will be fine
0 0
Replying to Sunsengnim • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
You put in the WORK for this article, and we appreciate it. This is the content the world needs. >
Glad you appreciate it... The world needs more hoodies!
4 0
Replying to Nienna • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
This article shows devotion to hoodies and has everything: hoodies, quiz about hoodies, hotties in hoodies, hoodies…
I see my work here is done... as I seem to have reached my goals for this. So do you want a whole fleet of hoodies or a trio?
4 4
Replying to MsNotes • Aug 23, 2022
Review Jinxed at First
Your review is short yet fun to read 😆I'm interested in this drama after all the Disney colours!
There is a whole lot of Disney or more the original stories in the beginning. Whenever something is fun to read it was probably fun to write too 😍😝
1 0
Replying to LailaBlu • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Definitely the best spent hour reading this article! Incredible! I'll be looking out for the hoodies
Thank you! Have fun!
0 0
Replying to Namsham • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
i love this!! now i'm going to buy a hoodie
Ha ha which color?
0 0
Replying to euler holanda • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I have one more: Introverted Boss: black hoodie for a shy person!
One of THE most important uses
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Well hi again, it is so nice to recognise people who come back and read more of my articles (and comment). I do…
It was my 3ed and the place I fell in love with dramas (JHI) yes I think we do agree om that
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
Ha ha 3 covers out of 24 shows that I need to use JHI more, can I really call myself a fan if I don't? Glad you…
♥️
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 23, 2022
Article The Hoodies of Dramaland
I tend to involve Jung Hae In in most of my articles... I wonder why...
Yep 🥰
1 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2