Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to JulyMoon • Jan 6, 2023
I went from: https://i.imgur.com/GIwo3Kl.gifto: https://i.imgur.com/lGWjrAX.gif So good! I can proudly say, I'm…
glad you enjoyed it
1 0
Fourthaxis • Jan 2, 2023
I love the idea of this article but will save it until I have watched Kawa no Hotori De, I loved the Light in your eyes, so I am looking forward to reading this later. Also glad to see that your work get published again ❀️
3 1
Replying to StefAnd • Jan 2, 2023
Good read, some well researched too. In my country Indonesia, middle school only wear blue shorts and white shirts…
Thank you, interesting to read your thoughts
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Dec 28, 2022
Now I an cureus about which ones, glad you liked our article ❀️
That sounds very reasonable, both the blood and not wanting to overshare, but I could not help getting curious πŸ˜‰
0 0
Replying to rozrea14 • Dec 27, 2022
Never considered comparing the uniforms of each country but this was an interesting and funny read. In primary…
Interesting, thanks for sharing πŸ˜€
0 0
Replying to seimei • Dec 27, 2022
This was an entertaining read. Some I've seen, while most I haven't. But I've seen enough to identify what uniform…
Now I an cureus about which ones, glad you liked our article ❀️
2 2
Replying to vvn2154 • Dec 27, 2022
Very interesting!!! Typically canadian students don’t wear school uniforms at the elementary level. but some…
❀️πŸ₯³
0 0
Replying to Madee • Dec 27, 2022
Now this really made me laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌAnd yes, it turns out I'm a FAN πŸ˜‚
πŸ₯°
1 0
Replying to vulpinekl • Dec 27, 2022
well done !...... please send my Korean inspired uniform in the mail please !!!! 😁😁😁😁
πŸ˜‚
1 0
Replying to Bookgirl529 • Dec 27, 2022
Thank you both for this witty study of Dramaland uniforms. Uniforms in my country are rare unless you go to Catholic…
❀️
0 0
Replying to 2.857e-7 • Dec 27, 2022
I didn't knew that Uni students had uniforms too. good read. never thought too much about it but ig it's smth…
Ha ha now you know πŸ˜‰
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Dec 27, 2022
I wish I could have worn tracksuits as nice as those that they have in China. So cute. We didn’t wear uniforms…
Trying to figure out what to wear can be hard...
0 2
Replying to KenTaro • Dec 27, 2022
My favorite of all the country's school uniform has to be China's tracksuit. It is not the most fashionable but…
Some of those colors are awful but I get your point πŸ˜‰
1 0
Replying to deceased_lee • Dec 27, 2022
I love how detailed and well written this article is! I just wanted to let you guys know that you are correct…
Thanks ❀️
1 0
Replying to pomegranate • Dec 26, 2022
wtf I love school uniforms. What is wrong with those protesting boys ?Rather than trying to force schools to drop…
I love the idea of equal grounds regardless of their backgrounds, I am just not sure it always works that way at least it does not seem that way in dramaland+ the whole individuality issue. But as we mentioned in the intro we are not here to take a stand for or against just show the variety... and how they are used in dramas.
0 1
Replying to ManUtiavN • Dec 26, 2022
Read on a French-speaking Japanese blog, Japan has introduced this year the unisex uniform. Imo the only problem…
It is interesting how different things are.
0 0
Replying to awkward potato • Dec 26, 2022
This is impressive 😁 Love the details in this article~Most Sg schools have two sets of uniforms: the main attire…
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. Interesting about how it is where you love. I recently found out that there are a few schools here that have started using uniforms, people call those schools for harry potter schools for some reason.
0 0
Replying to Saga- Daffodil • Dec 26, 2022
πŸ‘Œ a very well, detailed written article. God ,This can also be seen/observed? N could entire article be come…
Thank you, being two people helps but one of my so called superpowers is writing never ending articles about stuff...

Lovely choices I love those dramas too
0 1
Replying to castawaydish • Dec 26, 2022
I'm glad I actually had well fitting and well coloured uniform when I studied back in school. I would be dead…
Well it is kind of hot in Thailand at times..
0 0