Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Kate • Apr 2, 2023
Sunny was amazing! I love how all the characters had such a distinctive personalities
Indeed distinctive
1 0
Kate • Apr 2, 2023
"He truly radiates positive energy and presents a perfect level of playful teasing" I agree about that but Lee Jong Hyuk may have had a good take on Lee Wans character but I just did not buy it... I do not know why... Sunny on the other hand she rocked
1 2
Replying to Shiro • Apr 2, 2023
Review Save Me
ha ha this has to be one of my first reviews.... it was fun to revisit it... and oh the aggravation! how did it…
A 9,5 from you is line an 11 from me, good thing you took a break
1 0
Replying to Kate • Apr 2, 2023
Review Save Me
oh angry I did feel watching this. I literally dropped it once I was so angry, and only came back to it after…
ha ha this has to be one of my first reviews.... it was fun to revisit it... and oh the aggravation! how did it go after 2 years?
1 2
Replying to Kate • Apr 1, 2023
The acting is mostely meeh < the slander hahahahahhaGi Tae is one of the best k-bl characters we've got. I would…
Episode, full length 16 Episode drama with a sequel (I am team keep it one season)... that character and that guy deserves the world!

But honestly the girl who had Sunnys character and the guy behind Eddie where the only two who convinced me with their acting.
0 0
Replying to ManUtiavN • Mar 26, 2023
Romance + Serial killer and romance +age gap. I'm not even surprise πŸ˜‚
πŸ‘πŸ₯° I too have a soft spot for serial killer dramas with romance I know many others hate that combo but I love it
1 0
Replying to Emu • Mar 26, 2023
Romance + War Yeaah I like this trope 🀣
It actually almost got cut but I decided to go for 33 combos so I am glad it was appreciated
1 1
Replying to jumala • Mar 26, 2023
https://kisskh.at/games/onbeT2/result/1639744838410702848 This was fun - my first time playing an MDL game…
I feel honored in a way, glad you liked it
1 0
Replying to Jeoseung Saja • Mar 11, 2023
β€œP.s. I hate to say this but Song Hye Kyo had better chemstry with Jung Sung Il then Lee Do Hyun, almost making…
He did grow, I will give him that...
1 0
Replying to Kate • Mar 9, 2023
Review Island
"Can be triggering for some and pleasurable for others" 🀑🀣🀣
Well... people are different
1 0
Replying to Kate • Mar 6, 2023
Review Moonlight Chicken Spoiler
About Alan, I think it was a case of not taking into consideration the character's situation and if it fits the…
Honestly the one month episode hit me first when you wrote it, and yes it did fit his situation the least
1 0
Replying to Kate • Mar 6, 2023
To be perfectly honest this should be a 6 but I just could not give it less than an 8 < this reminds me of my…
πŸ‘
1 0