K-Drama Details
- Last Online: 18 hours ago
- Location:
- Contribution Points: 240 LV3
- Birthday: November 01
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: March 2, 2021
- Awards Received:
71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2
71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2
"I also found Wen’s and Alan’s relationship fascinating and wish we would see more of it. It seemed like they made almost every possible mistake to end up in this situation, and trying to fix it right away would be an impossible task."
Also the look on his face when the mom talked about dating in the car how it went from I want to tell you... to never mind as I do not like girls I will end up disappointing you type of deal...
there is a lot if IKEA atuff out there, but all the Swedish posters in this took the cake.