K-Drama
Replying to Burcu • Dec 26, 2022
Article School Uniforms of Dramaland
These dramas school uniform is really good but I still love my school uniform the most. It has light blue color
happy you have a uniform you like
1 0
Replying to Kate • Dec 26, 2022
Review Maid's Revenge
we for sure did not talk enough about the back muscles! we were too distracted by the chest, but damn the back…
I pride myself on being able to keep two types of muscles in my head at once
2 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Dec 25, 2022
Article School Uniforms of Dramaland
β We reserve the right to be wrong, and kindly ask people to let us stay in our state of wrong.ββTo annoy…
Good, then we achieved our goal π
2 0
Replying to cherrryz • Dec 20, 2022
Game Are you a fan?
I was litterally smiling while watching this π
ππβ€οΈ
0 0
Replying to Daisy • Dec 20, 2022
Game Are you a fan?
I am fan , definitely an electrical appliance one
Good for you
0 0
Replying to awkward potato • Dec 19, 2022
Game Are you a fan?
I was actually laughing while doing this quiz XD
good that was the point of it π
1 0
Replying to Nienna • Dec 19, 2022
Game Are you a fan?
This was the best game so far! Thanks :)
glad you liked it π₯°
1 0
Replying to Lil_Fiery • Dec 18, 2022
Game Are you a fan?
Great quiz!
Thanks
1 0
Replying to Selvan • Dec 18, 2022
Game Are you a fan?
Wow.... Slow clap....
π
0 0
Replying to Rien • Dec 18, 2022
Game Are you a fan?
lol turns out Iβm a fan, but not what kind π thanks for making this!
Next time π
0 0
Replying to imagine • Dec 18, 2022
Game Are you a fan? Spoiler
noooo, I cannt retake it, I wanna see what happens when I say yes to all the actual fan questions.
I probably should have made a 3ed outcome for the actual fans... but at the moment there are only 2 if it's any consolation.
0 0
Replying to Niha Rai • Dec 17, 2022
Game Are you a fan?
The way I laughed while taking this quiz π€£π€£π€£π€£
π₯°
0 0
Replying to SandySora • Dec 17, 2022
Game Are you a fan?
I almost thought this was a joke after the 2 first questions ^^"
This is probably the most accurate quiz on here at the moment π€£
4 0
Replying to Thyella • Dec 16, 2022
Review To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I completely agree! The second season gives more depth and substance to the characcters. I liked season one. It…
β€οΈ
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Dec 5, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Those two are indeed a lovely duo, but for some reason they were not the first to pop up in my head when I was…
I honestly do not know...
0 1
Replying to vinsmoke • Dec 5, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
the whole list and no mention of lee ik jun an woo ju......sad
Those two are indeed a lovely duo, but for some reason they were not the first to pop up in my head when I was writing this. But that's what the comment section is for and I see you are not alone about loving them. Both characters did however get a mention in the article about friendship, Ik Jun is also featured in the article about transplants and probably a few more...
0 3
Replying to dollopheadsandclotpoles • Dec 5, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
I love the two father figures to the little girl in Two Weeks. Lee Joon Gi plays her biological father and he's…
I haven't seen it yet but sounds lovely
2 0
fiflydramalover • Dec 3, 2022
Game Best Korean Miniseries of 2022
To my star 2... apparently good to know
1 0
Replying to eightocci • Dec 2, 2022
List educative pride month choices for me
voting from the peoples of mdl need not to stick within countries included! :D i can always get to them eventually…
πβ€οΈπ₯³π
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Nov 30, 2022
Article Fathers of Dramaland
Thanks, I always look forward to seeing familiar accounts in my notifications. I really like your new profile…
I tend to change my profile picture a lot but try to keep an umbrella... My kid has this sticker on her lap top, I just could not resist taking a picture of it for my profile picture. We will see how long it lasts.
0 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2