Celebrity
On Project Alpha Special • Jun 29, 2024
Title Project Alpha Special
Omg Keen and Ashi look like suck babies here ! 🫶🏻
2 0
Lily Alice • Jun 28, 2024
Article Jin Goo Dishes on the Reason Behind His Dramatic Transformation in "The Auditors"
He's really checking off all my favorite boxes when it comes to main leads. Someone really needs to update his profile picture to show off that long hair because he seriously looks yummy with it 🥵❤️🔥 Director Kwon Young Il 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well done
6 0
Replying to Indie Art Girl • Jun 28, 2024
Article Jin Goo Dishes on the Reason Behind His Dramatic Transformation in "The Auditors"
Long hair perfection!❤️
Hey Friend lol
0 1
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2 • Jun 28, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
"A bottle full of air from your apartment" ... I want to say this doesn't check out, but it actually does for him. 😭😂
0 0
On The Rebound • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Rebound
Ryu's shirt saying make money, not friends, as debt collectors chase after him ... 😂🤌
2 0
On Ryan Panya Mcshane • Jun 25, 2024
Person Ryan Panya Mcshane
I loved him in Twins! I hope he can get better roles; I think he does well as an ML and he is gorgeous 🥵
7 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jun 24, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
He's definitely VERY easy on the eyes, If I do say so myself. https://ibb.co/qmWdw1R
Jesus 🧐 ❤️🔥
0 0
On The Heart Killers • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Oh God, I don't think I'm ready for JoongDunk in this one. Their photo already has me in a chokehold 😭🤤
15 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 22, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
"You're just too damn vanilla for me" had me deceased 😭😂😭
11 1
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jun 22, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Half looks mighty fine in the Thai version!! His casual clothes are where it's at 🥵 The blue school shorts need to go!
8 2
On Vamp • Jun 21, 2024
Title Vamp
The cover image is sick!
6 0
On Happy Ending • Jun 21, 2024
Title Happy Ending
2025 ? O.o ?
1 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2 • Jun 14, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
˚₊‧꒰ა LETS GO ! ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
1 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • Jun 14, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
˚₊‧꒰ა LETS GO ! ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
0 0
Replying to emiska • Jun 11, 2024
Title About Youth
25 min
Thank you. I guess I was watching the wrong link
0 0
Replying to Simi_Tutu • Jun 10, 2024
Title Allure of the Siren
Sorry if this seems like a silly question but how will the US be involved in the production?
Thank you for clarifying.
3 0
Replying to MyGoldenSlumber • Jun 9, 2024
Title Allure of the Siren
Looking forward to this one! As far as I know, this will be the first BL that's a collaboration between Thailand…
Sorry if this seems like a silly question but how will the US be involved in the production?
4 2
On Islanders • Jun 9, 2024
Title Islanders
Finally, an older BL series that tackles complex topics
5 0
On Love Sea • Jun 9, 2024
Title Love Sea
I'M SO READY!
3 0
On About Youth • Jun 9, 2024
Title About Youth
Can someone please tell me if the episodes are supposed to be 25 minutes long or around 10 minutes long I'm a bit confused
0 2
1
4