Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 17, 2024
On Kin and Sin • Dec 15, 2025
Title Kin and Sin
What a cast! Will keep an eye out for KIN AND SIN. No availability angst. All good.
1 0
Replying to Man's Inhumanity to Man • Dec 13, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
On the Youku app (on my laptop) this drama appears under the title: MAN’S INHUMANITY TO MAN. I will check later to see if english subtitles eventually appear. At about 2:00 of episode one the title of episode one appears in english: “The Story of a Porter”. Fingers crossed that Youku will provide proper english subs.
3 2
On Supersensory Maze • Dec 11, 2025
Through episode 4. SUPERSENSORY MAZE is holding my attention but frankly I have been confused in the opening episodes because the three female suspects in the first murder arc look so similar (ok, the three characters were high school classmates) but I was trying to remember who was who.
Then there is the shady guy interacting with Shawn Dou. Those two could be brothers. I got those two figured out.
Ready to continue.
0 0
Replying to Wangseja • Dec 9, 2025
Doesn’t look like that will happen. Oh well! Fingers crossed Tencent’s upcoming X Theater crime drama LIGHT…
MANY THANKS!
Confession: I tried to find this drama on the Youku app! Rookie mistake lol!
SUPERSENSORY MAZE’s ML Duan Yi Hong’s 2021 Tencent crime drama DOUBLE TAP (available at Viki US) was my introduction to contemporary cdrama crime. I loved it. I am looking forward to his performance in SUPERSENSORY MAZE.
0 1
Replying to Wangseja • Dec 9, 2025
Looks very interesting. I hope Tencent makes this drama available with good english subs. Trailer:https://youtu.be/TN-29d6YxLM?si=ZSijH0wuS4GnOmqv
Doesn’t look like that will happen. Oh well! Fingers crossed Tencent’s upcoming X Theater crime drama LIGHT OF DAWN will be subbed in English.
0 3
Replying to Wangseja • Dec 2, 2025
From what you read in the original source and what you have seen of the dramatization is the drama staying close…
Thanks. Good to hear that.
0 0
Replying to perszepersze • Dec 1, 2025
I finished reading the novella yesterday. (Thanks to the translator and the person who uploaded it) 👏🏻
From what you read in the original source and what you have seen of the dramatization is the drama staying close to the original source material?
0 2
On Six Flying Dragons • Nov 29, 2025
Just discovered today that all 50 episodes of SBS’s SIX FLYING DRAGONS is now available on Viki US. Finally a legal site that I subscribe to where I can watch SFD.
13 1
On Pro Bono • Nov 26, 2025
Title Pro Bono
Just set Netflix US to remind me. Availability angst assuaged.
4 0
Replying to Gulnara • Nov 23, 2025
Title Pig Pen
I translated the Korean text from a Facebook photo. It was a thank-you note, the filming dates from August 12…
Thanks for the update. PIG PEN is the Jang Ki-yong (post THE ATYPICAL FAMILY) drama I have been waiting for.
2 0
Replying to Xukaifangirl88 • Nov 20, 2025
If they try to broadcast this year ..it will be very tough for soso to attend Promotion of the drama while neck…
Wow! Many thanks!
Of the six X Theater dramas that have already aired I have watched four: THE LONG SEASON, RIPE TOWN, FROZEN SURFACE and PERSONA. All very good to excellent.
I am currently watching and enjoying PLAYING GO.
Zhang Yi (FEARLESS BLOOD) is a favorite of mine and currently on sabbatical. Set in the 1930s FEARLESS BLOOD looks like a great road trip drama. Zhang Yi looks like perfect casting so I will definitely check it out.
0 0
Replying to Xukaifangirl88 • Nov 17, 2025
If they try to broadcast this year ..it will be very tough for soso to attend Promotion of the drama while neck…
Thank you for that information.
I am looking forward to FANG YUAN BA BAI MI. Ding Yong Dai is a favorite of mine.
For my own curiosity I am going to try to compile a listing of Tencent X Theater dramas. Google AI reports that X Theater began in 2023.
I viewed the opening credits for RIPE TOWN (2023) and saw the X logo. Same for FROZEN SURFACE (2024).
1 3
Replying to Xukaifangirl88 • Nov 16, 2025
If they try to broadcast this year ..it will be very tough for soso to attend Promotion of the drama while neck…
@Dilly7121 Can you identify what the two Tencent X Theater dramas are that have aired already in 2025? I believe PERSONA ( which I watched and enjoyed) is ione. So Zhang Ruo Yun’s upcoming LIGHT OF DAWN is another. I will definitely be there for that.
I hope these X Theater dramas could be tagged on MDL like the iQIYI ‘Light ON’ dramas currently are. Thanks.
0 5