Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 17, 2024
Replying to FunnyBunny1026 • Jun 17, 2026
it’s a pity that many ppl dropped the drama so early on coz I kept watching, and from I think Ep 20 onwards(or…
I just finished episode 19 tonight and looking forward to the next arc.
1 0
On Tokyo MPD PR Unit 2 • Jun 15, 2026
Just started TOKYO MPD PR UNIT 2. I really enjoyed how the different characters were introduced and the case comprising the first 2 episodes. This is my first Fukushi Sota drama and he fits his character perfectly. Looking forward to the other episodes.
0 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • Jun 13, 2026
15 episodes in and enjoying our 3 martial arts heroes. However it seems none of the hordes of baddies they are forced to fight ever suffer terminal wounds. Back in the day when I watched a lot of the great Katsu Shintaro’s ZATOICHI movies, when ZATOICHI took on a gang of bad guys they usually ended up sliced and diced.
0 1
On Case X Decoded • Jun 12, 2026
After a hiatus I recently returned and finished episodes 9-12 of CASE X DECODED. I would call it a decent but not great Hong Kong crime drama.
1 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Jun 9, 2026
Title Cold Hunt
The drama has passed the review and received its broadcasting license today (03/06/2026).All 25 episodes have…
Thanks for the good news.
1 0
On Born with Luck • Jun 6, 2026
iQIYI’s BORN WITH LUCK is a tour de force. The writing, directing and acting had to all come together to pull off this unusual crime dramedy. Well done.
4 0
Replying to Wangseja • Jun 5, 2026
I just started watching ZHAN ZHAO ADVENTURES yesterday on Viki US. I watched and enjoyed episodes 1&2. Did…
Fwiw, on Viki US , the ZZ rescue effort begins as a dream or flashback about 20 minutes into episode 2. It explains the source of his internal injuries.
I think the first two episodes I watched flowed naturally.
3 0
Replying to Wangseja • Jun 5, 2026
I just started watching ZHAN ZHAO ADVENTURES yesterday on Viki US. I watched and enjoyed episodes 1&2. Did…
In episode one the opening scene takes place at an inn (North Slope Inn) and we see first ML Zhan Ri Fei sitting off to the side eating with head covered. Next we see FL Huo Ling Long sitting by herself eating in the main dining area. Then the three baddies of the Tang Sect show up.
First fight sequence begins.
1 9
Replying to Lenneth Valkyrie • Jun 5, 2026
Guys those who are watching in legal platforms, check the episode 1, coz Viu has uploaded the re-edited version…
I just started watching ZHAN ZHAO ADVENTURES yesterday on Viki US. I watched and enjoyed episodes 1&2. Did I miss something?
1 11
On The Scarecrow • May 28, 2026
Title The Scarecrow Spoiler
I think one of the most idiotic examples of Noble Idiocy I have witnessed occurred near the end of episode 11 when brother and sister agreed to conceal the truth about her son’s fathers’ death because of police brutality.
3 0
On Eight Hundred • May 27, 2026
Title Eight Hundred Spoiler
Tencent’s EIGHTH HUNDRED is a worthy addition to its X Theater drama series. This was my first Xu Kai drama and I am duly impressed by his excellent performance. Of course great character actor Ding Yong Dai gave a wonderful performance.
I jumped over to EIGHT HUNDRED immediately after I completed Youku’s White Night Theater drama LIGHT TO THE NIGHT with Dylan Wang’s excellent performance. As a crime story I give the nod to LTTN. With LTTN I didn’t figure out how the crime was orchestrated until the end. With EH about halfway through the crimes for the most part have been revealed and the story becomes a cat and mouse chase between father and son. In cdrama crime you knew ultimately the boy was not going to outwit his police officer father. Bad guys never ultimately getaway with crimes.
4 1
Lily Alice • May 14, 2026
DOTS (2016) aired around the time I entered kdramaland but I have never watched it. I know it was a phenomenon at the time. Anyway I have only watched two of Song Joong-ki’s dramas: TREE WITH DEEP ROOTS (2011) and ARTHDAL CHRONICLES 1 (2019) along with his QOT (2024) cameo and enjoyed his performance especially his dual role in AC1. KBS’s LOVE CLOUD setting at an airport (WHERE STARS LAND (2018) anyone?) looks intriguing. I will keep an eye out for further developments.
3 3
Replying to nolatoo • May 3, 2026
Does anyone remember Ahn Hyo Seop in “Seventeen Going On Thirty” or something like that? He looks 100% different…
Of course I remember. In 2018 in 30B17 AHS at age 24 played Chan who was a high school kid.
Now in SOOY AHS at age 31 is playing a character probably around the same age. He is now playing a man. About not looking like the same person well I beg to differ.
1 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • May 2, 2026
For those who stop by here like I just did and see the 490+ episode count… It’s a compilation of the below…
@Jk_adramaobsessed, do you have any information on a upcoming 2026 iQIYI drama: THE MURDER TRUTH? Supposedly it will be a iQIYI Suspense Theater drama. I don’t see an MDL link yet.
0 1
Replying to aevun • May 1, 2026
Person Yang Se Jong
what is his best work??
Imho: OCN’s DUEL (2017). Available on a number of legal streaming sites.
Yang Se-jong was 24 when he gave a tour de force performance in DUEL.
He played four roles: good clone, bad clone, doctor and the fourth might be a spoiler so I won’t be specific ( it occurs late in the drama. He was fantastic.
He has appeared in a number of well regarded dramas (DR. ROMANTIC (2016) STILL 17 (2018), MY COUNTRY: THE NEW AGE (2019) but I can’t understand why YSJ’s career never skyrocketed.

BONUS:
YSJ’s audition for DUEL was so impressive that it was released to Youtube.
You may have to click on the CC for the english subs:
https://youtu.be/lDLJkGejO60?si=XmDMQY1yLaFac3An
4 0
On Light to the Night • Apr 29, 2026
Title Light to the Night Spoiler
Through episode 6. I love the balance between serious and comic.
Just an observation. Ran Fan Xu (Dylan Wang) really doesn’t look much different in the two time lines unlike He Yuan Hang (PYM). Fan Xu’s demeanor in 2015 is definitely more serious however.
4 0