Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 17, 2024
On Light to the Night • Apr 27, 2026
I am a sucker for older veteran/young rookie cops, mystery drama and Pan Yue Ming and Dylan Wang have great chemistry together. This is my first Dylan Wang drama. I loved the first two episodes.
10 0
Replying to Suz_Suz • Apr 26, 2026
I just checked and it’s on Netflix.
Thanks for the confirmation. ( When I clicked on the link above I got a message saying the drama was not available in my country.)
1 1
Replying to Suz_Suz • Apr 25, 2026
I just checked and it’s on Netflix.
I am doubtful Youku’s LIGHT TO THE NIGHT will be available on Netflix US.
I am hoping Youku will provide decent (i.e. human generated not AI generated) english subtitles.
0 5
Replying to 5hakes • Apr 23, 2026
Title Sold Out on You Spoiler
Is this a sequal of the wonderful Once Upon a Small Town? hahaha
At the breakup I thought we had a spinoff from THE PRACTICAL GUIDE TO LOVE lol.
2 0
Replying to Mic Lo • Apr 19, 2026
How is this?
I hve watched through episode 3 and enjoying CASE X DECODED. While fairly standard as police crime dramas go I enjoyed watching Michael Miu MANY years ago so it is good to see him again in a drama. The violence portrayed is fairly graphic however.
2 0
On Case X Decoded • Apr 17, 2026
Enjoyed episode one on Youku. I set the CC for Cantonese audio. Nice to be back in Hong Kong.
2 1
On The Practical Guide to Love • Apr 14, 2026
Finished. Although I was onboard because of Park Sung-hoon’s casting ultimately I found Lee Ki-taek’s character Ji-soo much more interesting. Well done Lee Ki-taek.
I am up for the Ji-soo romantic drama spinoff that he said he would like to try as an actor.
5 0
Replying to Joann • Apr 3, 2026
Anyone know where I can watch with eng subs?
This drama is now on Viki US’s “Coming Soon” list.
3 0
Replying to paxxie • Apr 1, 2026
Who wrote that synopsis? LOL ..Marginalized veteran police officer Zhu Helai (Liu Ye) suddenly obtains a clue…
Glad I am not the only one that thought the original synopsis was weird.
2 0
Replying to OmarSaul • Apr 1, 2026
yes it’s called silent rift on there and allegedly 16 episodes not twelve
Thank you so much. I see the title and synopsis have been updated. The original synopsis was esoteric to say the least lol.
1 0
Replying to Liwi • Mar 26, 2026
just curious- did this show get featured on an incel page or something? I really don’t get this comment section.Anyways,…
Thanks for the tip: ‘you can block’. I had no idea that function existed. I found it.
1 0
Replying to Ivy • Mar 26, 2026
The guy is the man So Hyeon (Dad's wife) was seeing (saved in Eun Ah's phone as Unit 610, I think). Unsure how…
Thank you for that clarification.
0 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Mar 24, 2026
It is regionally licensed to Viki. The channel isn't up yet though.
Thanks for the info.
1 1
On The Practical Guide to Love • Mar 23, 2026
At the end of episode 8 (after the rest of the gang left Tae-seop’s mom’s restaurant plastered) Ui-yeong tells Tae-seop wait a second and leaves. I said to myself she is going to get a bottle of soju. Sure enough she is back with a bottle of soju and knocks back a couple drinks so she can express her feelings to Tae-seop.
The red flags continue. My rating has dropped to 7. The amount of alcohol consumed at these dinners is absurd.
9 9
On Still Shining • Mar 21, 2026
Episode 5 question. Can someone explain what the argument was about between the woman Eun-ah was house sitting for and Eun-ah Then later they were all lovey dovey. I didn’t even remember who that couple were (and its only 5 episodes in 🤫).
0 2
Replying to Love movies • Mar 15, 2026
I agree with you. It's kind of repulsive to see all that drinking. It takes away some of the humor and fun out…
In one of the blind dates didn’t the guy ask about how much alcohol Ui Yeong could handle and she said she was able to drink a bottle of wine at a sitting. Big red flag. When there are these drinking sessions in kdramas I sometimes freeze frrame and count the soju and beer bottles on the table. It incredible the amount of alcohol they show one or two people consuming.
Right from the beginning of this drama I thought there was too much alcohol consumption. Even mom seem to have a wine bottle open every evening.
5 9