Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 45 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1
Replying to YiyanMeng • May 30, 2026
You're not alone. In fact, I think they have even more chemistry! It's bc of the kinds of scenes they have...…
Up until which ep is the spoiler for bc I'm only on ep 27 lol wanna be careful!
1 1
Replying to xiaomao • May 28, 2026
not a romance drama i know but while everyone is talking about linglong and zz i’m just out here admiring my…
You're not alone. In fact, I think they have even more chemistry! It's bc of the kinds of scenes they have... idk how to explain it. They really have a lot of depth in their relationship. From fun moments to really deep moments (like those intense moments and the conversations they have). It really makes me love and adore their bromance!
1 3
On SKY Castle • May 26, 2026
Title SKY Castle
Wow this is just amazing... but after learning about such a horrible spoiler omg... idk if I can take it! I hate this spoiler so much omg why...

Edit: Not that spoiler occurring in the next or so ep like wthhh
1 0
Replying to Lus • May 24, 2026
I'm only on the second episode and I've just realized that the ML is the second guy we come across. I'm loving…
I honestly love this version of Ji Ling but I agree I wasn't really into him and Wuyi being a cp bc this kind of love feels more like puppy love, and that kind of love I'm not that into. And like the others said, he doesn't stay this way throughout the drama. You will understand why. Also, do you rmr what they showed at the end of ep 1?
1 1
Replying to ry y • May 24, 2026
may i know there's a romance or not?
None at all and I prefer it that way. If I were to pair ML with someone it would be the SFL not the FL. But yeah the drama is good and prob even better without the romance imo.
1 1
Replying to Megumi-H • May 20, 2026
So lucky to watch up close😍. He is one of those type that looks better with age😍.
In what way? Their beauty? Well they are normal ppl anyways and esp since they always wear makeup (and ppl like to edit their photos of them) bc they're celebrities there will be some differences btw that and their natural selves. Had a feeling Yang Yang would still be as handsome tho hehe. Could you name some other actors that aren't disappointing in person? 🫣
1 1
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 18, 2026
I seriously love Bai Yutang like y'all Alen Fang here reminds me so much of Yu shisan and I am living for it 😂 Like I missed that dude so much that it was like being able to see him again here 😭
8 0
Replying to Yinyang • May 16, 2026
Is it just me or- Zhan Zhao and Yu Tang would have made a good "bromance"... if you get what i mean👀
Yes I already am lowkey shipping them! ML is very shippable with both FL and SML, so I'll take both 😜
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 16, 2026
She may have did a fair bit of wire work herself that is not super hard many actors can pull it off. But in many…
Thanks for the info. That makes sense. And you're right. Def use a body double if needed!
2 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 16, 2026
Actually kinda getting reminded of MLC like 1) ML seems a bit weaker when getting into a fight due to the poison in his body 2) SML really wants to have a match with him one day

Unlike MLC I hope we get to see the match btw them lol
3 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 16, 2026
Finally seeing the two MLs tgt and omg I frickin love their bond alr and they only just met! So excited to see their brotherhood relationship grow throughout the drama!!
10 1
Replying to Morning • May 15, 2026
I know this is an older drama but can someone give me a reason not to drop it?The first episode just gave me so…
The FL? She regrets all her past doings and gets a new chance in life and tries to change the course of her previous life and slowly learns from it. That's what the drama is about, which makes it interesting. If there was a prequel (which would be that past life of hers) I know I'd hate her character so much too. Do love her gradual character development throughout the drama.
9 3
On The Tale of Nokdu • May 15, 2026
Seems everyone likes the first half a lot more but I don't think I have a preference? They are both great to me (I am only on ep 11 tho lol). I really like the change in tone in the second half where we got to start seeing a bigger revelation of the ML.

For me I feel the romance could've been done better. I hate when they don't communicate. The ML tries to communicate but then she always pushes him away. Well, these two aren't very good at this bc they are hiding things from each other throughout more than half of the drama sadly. It's getting kinda annoying... Tho kinda understandable as they are big secrets in a way, but still...

Tho I have to say I love the story and plot. I am here for Nokdu's journey of discovery. Makes sense since he's the main character that his story is the most intriguing. Didn't see that plot twist coming tho!

So far an 8.0/8.5 - an 8.5 bc of the amazing story; possibly down to an 8.0 bc of the romance.

Edit: Towards the end and I feel it has gotten better (the romance) and even more intriguing (the story). I'll give it an 8.5!
1 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 15, 2026
Lol not me just realizing by the third ep that even Zhan Zhao himself thinks Linglong is a boy... That's why it felt strange to hear what he would call her after her last name (兄 (Xiong) = Brother / Mister)! Okay sksksks they have an amazing "bromance"... Anyways jokes aside I seriously love their bond sm 🤍
1 3
Replying to shuting • May 14, 2026
Title Zhan Zhao Adventures Spoiler
wut, its completely normal to me
Well ig it's bc I'm using a pirate site that doesn't allow the automatic full screen unfortunately. Can't watch it on Youku (as I'm in the USA) and don't plan to purchase a Viki sub so yeah. But it's alright lol. Maybe I will find a way in the end.
1 1
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 14, 2026
Is it just me or is the aspect ratio of this drama none of the ones usually used, and the drama can never be in full screen perfectly...
1 3
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • May 13, 2026
As of this moment, is this only available on Viki in the US (episodes 1-3)? YOUKU app says video is unavailable
I was able to skim thru the first ep earlier in Youku but not anymore oof ig they took it out in the end...?
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter • May 12, 2026
I loved Mun as a character. He was someone I really adored throughout the drama. My favorite ever. And I love the found family here so much. The ML's relationship with his fellow counters, best friends, and grandparents. The focus on his parents was also really nice, not to mention Motak actually knowing his father. One thing tho is I found they kept dragging on the fight against the evil, where they kept constantly losing. I think it could've been shortened or executed better somehow. Also, I did wish the focus was more solely on his parents and Motak's memories rather than also having to hear the villain's (esp Myeonghwi) side of the story tbh. I had no care for him and wished they just showed and explained about him more briefly than they did. I was genuinely happy and proud to see one of the bullies in the end have a change of heart. It was so beautiful and made me emotional that Mun was so loving and caring even towards him despite that which changed that bully.
2 0