News
Replying to Levitate14 • Oct 8, 2024
Title Eternal Joy with You
Indeed three times in one year 👏 They have great chemistry so I am quite happy they are working together often.
Same! I hope this one has a better ending than Love & Bid Farewell 😭
6 2
On Eternal Joy with You • Oct 7, 2024
Title Eternal Joy with You
Omg, this is the third drama the ml and fl is in together
6 4
Replying to Lord Ying Long • Oct 5, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
are you sure 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Yes! It was on iQiyi October broadcast list
0 0
Replying to haill_68 • Oct 1, 2024
Title Fate of Beauty
xiao ye ting gives such shen yu rong(the double) vibes
Yessss omg
2 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Oct 1, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
YES YESSSS IT IS COMING IN OCTOBERRR
9 2
On Love & Bid Farewell • Sep 3, 2024
Title Love & Bid Farewell
IT IS SO CRAZY HOW TOXIC THIS RELATIONSHIP WAS, BUT I WAS SO INVESTED TILL THE LAST EP
12 1
Replying to Trinityknoll • May 17, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
A lot of the actors in this drama are from "My Journey to You"!
Same director cast, the film even has the same vibe as Journey to You
1 0
Replying to Darmi • May 16, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
I say around at least 20k 😂
Yup
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • May 15, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Hey, all the folks that have been around since this thing first started filming do you think we can get it to…
I say around at least 20k 😂
0 2
On Fangs of Fortune • May 2, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Ahhh!!! I need at least 1 hour per ep!! 😭😭 So excited!! Once again i place all my hope for Tain Jai Rui so happy for him. Still can't believe MJTU was his first show?? Like ever
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
He really showed range in filming. Plus same director and about 50% of that cast is here lol.
Exactly! I noticed that too, but like most of the producers from My Journey to You is also producing Fangs of Fortune. SO HAPPYY
0 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Apr 23, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Omgg I am so excited for Tian Jia Rui, he showed so much in My Journey to You. YAYYY
6 3
On Immortality • Apr 2, 2024
Title Immortality
so we all got tricked huh LMAOO
7 0
On In Blossom • Mar 15, 2024
Title In Blossom
Omg i am so confused who is the real female lead the undertaker girl or Ju Jing Yi??
0 2
On Pyramid Game • Mar 14, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
Omg this whole show is a thrill rideee i get chills i felt from the glory frfr 😭😭
7 0
Replying to AriavrilLau • Feb 15, 2024
Title Mr. Queen
yes
Okay thank you
0 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 10, 2024
Title Mr. Queen
Did the king and queen like get together? I just want to know bcz the queen is secretly a guy so I need to know
0 3
Replying to Jelena Petrovic • Feb 9, 2024
Title Different Princess Spoiler
What happened to Wan'er was the biggest nonsense I've ever seen!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???
FR LIKE IT WAS SO RANDOM. They rlly decided man shouldn’t have a wife anymore 🤦🏿♀️
0 0
On Different Princess • Feb 9, 2024
Title Different Princess Spoiler
Omg the didn’t have to kill Wan Er like that 😭 ruined the side couple sm but I still loved it.
0 2
