Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location: ☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Darmi

☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
On Veil of Shadows • Oct 8, 2025
The yappers are sure taking over this comments LOL i still remember when it barely has 5k comments 😭💝
3 0
Replying to Annael • Oct 7, 2025
Hi guys, I have a question. Everyone says that GJM is the main FOF screenwriter, and it's his original story.…
I think it was more of a collaborative credit then GJM writing everything. So the source of the “everyone says GJM is main screenwriter” version is likely a mixture of promotional emphasis, fan interpretation, and maybe early press materials rather than a definitive credit sheet. Lots of blogs are attributing writing to him
1 26
Replying to LeeMinHoe • Oct 2, 2025
same thing happened to me!! i realized in the last 8 minutes tho after pausing it for a sec that it was in fact…
ME TOO!! 😭 I was expecting more. I don't know what but I was expecting some type of plot twist!
0 1
Replying to cleo • Sep 28, 2025
which one is season 2?
it's not really seasons because it is different characters and different stories. But Yin Yang Master is first
0 0
On Khemjira • Sep 27, 2025
Title Khemjira
I KNOW THIS IS SLOW BURN BUT IT IS REALLY SLOW BURNINGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGG
10 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Sep 27, 2025
I think this is the worst drama i have ever seen by pby and she is one of my all time favorite actress. So much…
I respectfully disagree with this. PBY did an amazing job, even as someone who has watched shows she was in this was my absolute favorite. Aside from that, the drama did such a great job in what it was portraying. Not all shows is about the romantic parts, or needs to be judged based on that.

Daily Dose of Sunshine isn't supposed to be a light rom-com. It's a story about the reality of mental health, which is messy, heavy, and sometimes heartbreaking. The romance wasn’t meant to be the central plot but more like a reminder that support, care, and connection exist even in the darkest moments. It wasn't made to sugarcoat things, it was made to open to conversations people avoid. The romance shouldn't be the reason why it should be "the worst drama you have ever seen"
8 0
On Better Days • Sep 26, 2025
Title Better Days
UGH TAKE ME BACK TO THE FIRST DAY I WATCHED THIS SHOW. I CRIED SO HARD BUT IT WAS SOOOO GOOD
11 0
Replying to iamTefan • Sep 24, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Im on ep 5 and although its not really well made I have continued watching. Sometimes the less a show makes sense…
Exactly, and the way they do "certain" scenes keeps me intrigued 😭🙏🏿
2 0
Replying to timothee chonlatee • Sep 24, 2025
Title My Stubborn
the "The P'orn Supremacy" review ended me 😂😂😂😭
it felt too long so i didn't even read it 😭😭
4 0
Replying to juhijahanara • Sep 22, 2025
Title My Stubborn
😂😭😭😂😆people are so confused bro😆😭😭😂...they said It's a porn... so if you Don't like…
as a person who finished worse bl than this, trust i was also shocked but it's not bad bad. Just okay..?? IDK LMAO 😂
2 1
On My Stubborn • Sep 22, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Bro i can't stop laughing, either the review about this show is horrible or the best thing ever 😭😭🙏🏿
8 7
On Love Untangled • Sep 21, 2025
LOL tell me why i thought this was a series, and was actually waiting for it to update until i checked and saw that it was a movie. 😭😭😭 but either way it was okay.
4 3
Replying to Dreamer68 • Sep 8, 2025
I just started coz of a YouTube clip but yeesh… 54 episodes? I don't know if I'll make it… what will make…
Yes!
0 0
On Bastard Wargod • Aug 16, 2025
the moment i saw the 5.9 rating i started dying because the description made it sound soo good 😭
5 0