Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location: ☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Darmi

☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
Replying to Gone • 5 days ago
Currently watching 32 Wtf auntie?? She is so annoying in this episode 💀 like that's your niece. How can she…
I loved how you also admitted that misogyny can ALSO come from other women as well. Even in today's society it is still a thing. But whenever it's called out it becomes an issue. A conversation no one is ready for.
2 2
Replying to cdramafanca • 11 days ago
I dropped Spring of the Blade after ep 10 because of jarring editing but it's a revenge drama for sure. But Against…
Yes! Sometimes the pacing is unusually slow, perfect, or too slow. More episodes would suffice to make it perfect and easier for fans to follow.
1 0
Replying to haloum • 11 days ago
I didn't notice it at all, I'm so glad to have seen this comment!This reminds me of Game Of Thrones (a bit far…
Yes!!!!
0 0
On Against the Current • 11 days ago
Maybe I am just overanalyzing, but does anyone notice Lanxiang's jewelry on her hair changes as she slowly accept her role as Young Madam Lin? I noticed at first her hair didn't have many jewelries, in fact plain. But now the jewelry on her hair is more full! Gold, silver, different designs. Like a proper young madam of the house. Loved it! (And I don't think it was because of when she pawned her jewelry to get money for the 3 girls, even before that arc her hair jewelry was still simple and plain)
20 3
Replying to cdramafanca • 11 days ago
I dropped Spring of the Blade after ep 10 because of jarring editing but it's a revenge drama for sure. But Against…
The editing is so real for Spring of Blade. The cuts are very awkward, not doing the plot any justice. But the plot alone is great, just very fast.
0 3
Replying to GeeGee • 11 days ago
WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING MAD WITH THIS DRAMA? First, you need to see who is the writer of this drama = TONG HUA.…
I absolutely agree. That is why I love Tong Hua. Her stories often emphasize more on how we can unexpected life paths that remind us that starting over is always possible, if we choose to accept them.
1 0
Replying to bee • 11 days ago
the way I don’t hate a single villain of this drama I get why they did what they did. I fear if was a woman…
This is why I so sad for Xingtang. If circumstances were different, I would have no doubt she would have been different. And like I commented a few days ago her and Lanxiang would have been friends, good one. That is the hard reality.
4 0
Replying to burnot • 11 days ago
Title You Maniac
Like many people here, I find this series very average—just something to pass the time. It lacks depth and features…
Honestly, waiting until the series is over gives the actual rating. And when it comes to thai bls, regardless of the company, people rate based on the pair, not the actual show.
19 1
Replying to Darmi • 14 days ago
I am actually laughing so hard right now. So we have twins who have a soul swap and now they are dating the same…
And needless to talk about the twin swap. That is disturbing and disgusting. You are under spells people. Why is a certain person in this comments trying to defend a SOUL SWAP BETWEEN SIBLINGS. You guys do know these troupes work right..??
3 3
On Dive into You • 14 days ago
I am actually laughing so hard right now. So we have twins who have a soul swap and now they are dating the same gender just with opposite soul?? What a way to cover gl and bl into a straight romance 😭😭
9 5
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
Honestly, I can sense lanxiang and xingtang having a REALLY good and strong friendship. But I don't see that happening for two reasons: Lanxiang knows what Xingtang's temper is like, and she knows her past, so obviously, that is her current impression of her: "A madam that I once served and WITNESS almost beating my sister (well friend) to death and selling her off." And two, the current situation with the Dai and Lin family. Needless to talk about the Zhao family, it will all end up being a emotionally brutal friendship for the both of them. But a fan can only wish... (I can totally imagine Lanxiang teaching Xingtang how to read..💔💔 and her realizing she is one of the few people she can trust in this life and talk to about challenges women like them face.) We can only dream everyone.
4 3
Replying to Maylin • 16 days ago
too much religion talk and propaganda
Not sure about the propaganda, but the religion talk is quite literally the point of the show..
13 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • 16 days ago
Title Nour
So…what’s with the lack of urgency? Like, there’s an abduction- and it’s someone you know, yet you just…
The rainbow scene was sooo funny to me. All I could think around that time was "You guys do know that there is a possible serial killer on the loose...right?" But yk whatever 😭
2 1
Replying to Kokuto • 19 days ago
Congrats on surviving the LYF Great Shipping Wars of 2023 -2024. :)Looking forward to your friend's views.
LOL I still have screenshots from my email of more than 4 people replying to my comments 24/7 LOL.

And my friend isn't on MDL but I will convey her views, if she agrees.
1 0
On Lost You Forever • 19 days ago
I recently got a friend into this cdrama and honestly I can't wait to express her views on this drama. I still remember when this drama was airing and I practically at war trying to defend TSJ. It was hellllllll. Tong Hua's Q&A made it easier at some point to understand each character, how she wanted each character to feel, and how it should invoke the audience feelings. And honestly, till this day I am still talking and reading about the discussions being made.

On an unrelated topic, I still want to know about anyone else's thoughts and opinions about who invoked their feelings more when it came to XY: XL or TSJ
1 2
Replying to lushurou • 23 days ago
wait? xingtang can't read?
Yes, she can't sadly. It was said that to keep women in their place somehow within the Zhao family, they don't teach momen in their household how to read.
4 1
Replying to An Jing • 25 days ago
how much is there investigating? Is it’s more like the road to splendor or more like The double?
Something more like The Glory (cdrama)
4 0
Replying to lightyagami_sis • 27 days ago
I didn't expect to cry just in the first episode and I have watched so many chinese dramas but I have never cried
Honestly same! The ONLY cdrama that I have ever watched and cried on the FIRST episode was Lost you Forever. But this show hit me like a wave. Honestly the tears caught up to me in episodes 2 LOL
5 2