Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 minutes ago
  • Location: ☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Darmi

☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
Replying to Darmi • Sep 8, 2026
Why bother comment then?? 😭 I don't get why people drop a drama and just give 1300 reasons why they didn't…
But you could have also decided not to comment to draw attention to your "negative opinion." Why comment in the first place is my issue.
3 1
Replying to Darmi • Sep 8, 2026
Why bother comment then?? 😭 I don't get why people drop a drama and just give 1300 reasons why they didn't…
Okay, I get that. But the issue here is the random bashing?? And needless to say it's just the first two eps?
3 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Sep 8, 2026
Gave this a chance and it's a no. The central conflict is driven by a ridiculous misunderstanding. Then there's…
Why bother comment then?? 😭 I don't get why people drop a drama and just give 1300 reasons why they didn't like it as if we asked...?
13 8
Replying to bootifulHoomans • Sep 7, 2026
...The pure amount of hate Little Jane is getting is making me feel like I'm insane.
Lol then you weren't here when the first few eps (uni arc) was still airing. Everyone had person beef with little jane 😭 They made him seem like he was the root of every issue, called him weak, and somehow blamed big jane's issues on him??????? It was a mess LMAO
1 0
On Top Form • Sep 7, 2026
Title Top Form
I just...mourn smartboom sooo much ☹☹☹☹💔💔
1 0
Replying to Rose • Sep 3, 2026
ok so i'm finally on episode 10, before i got here i kept seeing people complain about him keeping her "a…
This!!! When she had her tears about the way he treated her for that car incident, I was genuinely confused 😭 Don't ask for something you don't want then???
1 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 3, 2026
I need break era now 😂‼ I need to see Luan Nian CRYING. Maybe it's a crazy thing about me, but I just love seeing red flags crying and yearning realizing they fumbled.
13 2
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Aug 18, 2026
They always go for the obsessive type
Right!!!! It always feels so weird and feeds into the delusions of stans more..
3 1
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 2, 2026
Lin Zhi Xia and Jiang Yu Bai's personality is soooo refreshing to me! Especially Zhixia. Whenever she felt like there is a problem to her relationship to Yubai she ALWAYS addressed it and Yubai ALWAYS acknowledged it too and gave his why's, and Zhixia sometimes tried to understand it. Like no random misunderstandings because they won't talk or keep things bottled up.

(no shade but this is why I don't like watching modern c-dramas sometimes....they LOVE to keep things bottled up instead of talking...)
13 0
Replying to JinLi • Jul 31, 2026
The storyline is the weirdest, someone died alright let's make love wtf!
THIS!! I was like “you just asked the man to disappear from your life now you are on his bed???” 😭😭😭??
0 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Jul 25, 2026
I saw a bts video where Huayong took a stab for his father. I wonder if they'll show it or not.
spoiler tag please....
1 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 24, 2026
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKIKNG LOVE THEM I AM SCREAMING I AM LEVITATING I AM EVERYTHING OH MY DAYSSSS 10/10 IDC IDC IDC IDC
3 0
Replying to claudiaclic • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
respect to the actors, i dont think i could survive filming those scenes lmaooo
RIGHT?! LOL LIKE I HAVE TO PAUSE AND PAUSEE
0 0
Replying to Serenity • Jul 21, 2026
I first thought the shaman was just a scammer or a quack who was there to fool the Queen . I'm surprised that…
this needs to be a spoiler.....
1 0
Replying to Wanttowritesobad • Jul 20, 2026
Genuine question here: what specifically makes him poorly written? Like an actual inconsistency, or a motivation…
If you want to argue about YOUR own opinion, you should at least discuss it well. This is a public place for all opinions. Someone disagrees? Then argue your stance not quickly deflect to insults. You are clearly not ready to have well discussed opinion.
1 0