Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location: ☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Darmi

☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
Replying to midori99 • Jul 4, 2026
Title Deep In
Ngl the kisses are a little bit sloppy, but what can you expect when the top who’s usually the initiator of…
what....who is 19??????
4 6
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 4, 2026
Oh my days the rating scared me. It was higher yesterday...There need to be some type of setting where people can't rate until the show is over.
6 3
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 4, 2026
As a muslim female who is exploring her sexuality but scared of.. well everything...this show has really opened my eyes.
12 0
Replying to burnot • Jul 4, 2026
With these 1,000,000 tears, I see that 90% of the people here are girls... How do you manage to find all your…
what an odd comment..
6 1
Replying to assez • Jun 25, 2026
Title Knot
...said someone with pfp from FoF. 🤩💗🌷
Ouuu you know peak!
1 1
Replying to Jamesdaggett • Jun 24, 2026
It seems cdrama these days is mostly written or directed by women cause the IQ of these recent drama is so so…
"by women" are we serious??? This is blatant misogyny. Why do you assume because it is made by a woman it is poor and low. And btw the show is directed by a man. In fact everything in this show was made by men. Get your facts straight.
25 1
On Knot • Jun 23, 2026
Title Knot
AHHHHHAHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHH SCREAMING PLEASEEEEEEEE THIS IS ABOUT TO BE THE BEST BL OF THE MONTH, IF POSSIBLE THE YEAR, FOR ME LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
8 3
On The First Jasmine • Jun 19, 2026
Okay I am currently on ep 23 and towards 30:00 when their little conflict came up and they COMMUNICATED. I swear I yelled so loudly "THIS IS HOW YOU DO COMMUNICATION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN." AND THAT IS HOW YOU COMMUNICATE LIKE I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. NO RANDOM MISUNDERSTANDING. SAID WHAT WAS ON THEIR MIND AND APOLOGIZED OH MY DAYSSSSSSSSSS
13 2
Replying to Darmi • Jun 19, 2026
I still haven't watched it but Ticket to Heaven is currently airing and I loveeee everything about this so I might…
Ouu niceee!!
2 0
On ABO Desire • Jun 15, 2026
Title ABO Desire
rewatching bcz i am missing knot (hasn't even released yet..)
9 1
Replying to JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Jun 15, 2026
Considering I've been meaning to watch this ever since it first came out, it's kind of ridiculous that it took…
I still haven't watched it but Ticket to Heaven is currently airing and I loveeee everything about this so I might watch this sooner or later....
2 2
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Jun 12, 2026
Is it sealed off and everyone is dead but everyone in the kingdom is parroting lie that Lishan Academy still exists…
Oh my god, thank you. I was sooo confused. Because I could have sworn someone (forgot who) said everyone on the mountain is dead
2 2
Replying to Lady_Kexing • Jun 12, 2026
Title Double Helix
I’ve been in many fandoms, including stories that deal with themes just as dark, if not darker, than this one,…
No, it's a straight drama.
1 0
Replying to Lady_Kexing • Jun 12, 2026
Title Double Helix
I’ve been in many fandoms, including stories that deal with themes just as dark, if not darker, than this one,…
Ofc!!
1 0
Replying to Lady_Kexing • Jun 12, 2026
Title Double Helix
I’ve been in many fandoms, including stories that deal with themes just as dark, if not darker, than this one,…
One of the reason why I love MDL, you will always find people with different opinions. I remember when the show was still airing and I practically had a knife (sarcasm) and keyboard ready for Tushan Jing haters LOL. I never, even till this day and 3 rewatch after, never got the appeal to Xiang Liu....

Lordddd I used to practically write essays about how much I love the show and breaking down each characters and their flaws down one by one. (As a person who rarely speaks in comments) Truly one a kind!
1 1
Replying to Darmi • Jun 12, 2026
Title Double Helix
YES! I ABSOULUTELY AGREE. I also made a discussion talking about Yichen's behavior and the stockholm syndrome…
I actually agree with you to an extent. I don't think their relationship was based on Stockholm syndrome from the very beginning because Yichen genuinely loved Lu Feng long before all the abuse happened. However, I do think that after everything that happened, their dynamic started showing signs of both trauma bonding and Stockholm syndrome.

I feel like it started to develop around when he got married. He was in that "relationship" for 5 years and even though Lu Feng injured his brother and literally yk... him in the hospital he still loved Lu Feng. The moment the 5 year contract was done, he went back to Lu Feng despite being repeatedly hurt by Lu Feng.Lu Feng with his crazy and broken mindset felt that he must give Yichen a payback for what he did. He assaulted him, imprisoned him, and pushed him to his breaking point, but Yichen still stayed him depsite previous experiences and knowing what he is capable of. What really finalized my idea of Stockholm syndrome was when Yichen finally had enough and Lu Feng literally told him to call the police, yet Yichen stayed quiet and didn't do it. By that point, his attachment seemed to go beyond simply "I still love him."

I also wanted to add that Stockholm syndrome isn't just "the victim likes being tortured." It's a lot more complicated than that. A person can already love or deeply care about someone, and that affection can make it even harder to leave when abuse starts. Fear, dependency, hope that the person will change, guilt, and emotional attachment can all become tangled together.

That's why I don't think Yichen stayed with Lu Feng only because he loved him, nor do I think it was only Stockholm syndrome. I think his genuine love for Lu Feng made him more vulnerable to developing an unhealthy attachment despite everything he went through. In situations like this, love and trauma aren't always separate things, they can become so intertwined that the person can't tell where one ends and the other begins. That's why it's so difficult to separate where love ends and trauma begins in their relationship.
1 1