News
On Knot • Nov 21, 2025
Title Knot
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE PERSON I WILL BECOME WHEN THIS SHOW DROPS
30 3
On Only Friends • Nov 20, 2025
Title Only Friends
I FINALLY FINISHED THIS. I STOPPED BEING LAZY AND LET ME SAY THIS SHOW WAS SOOOO MESSY IT GAVE ME 100 HEART ATTACKS BUT IT WAS EXECUTED SO WELL??? 10 OUTTA 10
7 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 19, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
OKAYYY I WON'T LIE FIRST EPISODE AND WE R ALREADY GETTING FED. I LIKE THISSS
3 0
Replying to koreanbosuji • Nov 17, 2025
Title Lighter & Princess
are you liking it?I still return find my tribe here
Wow, I will try to watch it again.
0 0
Replying to koreanbosuji • Nov 16, 2025
Title Lighter & Princess
are you liking it?I still return find my tribe here
Still haven't started, well I tried but the first 5 min lost me already. But I will try again bcz of Arthur Chen
0 2
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 16, 2025
Title Lighter & Princess
This show has been on my list for a longgggg time. Idk how to even start, modern C dramas don't hit as much for me
3 5
On Flying up without Disturb • Nov 15, 2025
Title Flying up without Disturb
Am the only one that thinks something is wrong with Hong Yi schedules? I mean almost 5 dramas TBA and no release date or teaser/trailers? His acting in Blood Of Youth as really good, I didn't even know it was him acting in this show 😭
0 5
On Treasure at Dawn • Nov 15, 2025
Title Treasure at Dawn
DEAR LORD R THEY BOYCOTTING THIS GUY???? SO MANY OF THESE DRAMAS R LITERALLY NOT RELEASED I AM DYING 😭😭🙏🏿
6 2
On Rise of Her Lady Physician • Nov 4, 2025
Title Rise of Her Lady Physician
Yikes! Why is the rating going lower?? 😭😭
1 0
On Rise of Her Lady Physician • Nov 3, 2025
Title Rise of Her Lady Physician
I like this so far, hard to believe it has a 7.6 rating. I was expecting at least 7.8-8.0 rating. I just know everyone dropped it because of the first episode, which is crazy because it did a great job hooking me in as a person who usually give 1-2 episode before i drop it when it comes to short c-dramas.
4 0
Replying to Henri Henri • Oct 30, 2025
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
another worthless drama
Woah 😭😭 why??
2 1
On Sword and Beloved • Oct 26, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
UGHH GUYSS DO I HAVE O WATCH LOVE IN PAVILLION TO WATCH/UNDERSTAND THIS?? I DIDN'T LIKE LOVE IN PAVILLION IT THAT IS WHY I DON'T WANNA WATCH
0 2
Replying to Yashuvaishu55 • Oct 20, 2025
Title Blood River
But it have sad ending
ahh spoilers please
0 1
On Your Name Engraved Herein • Oct 19, 2025
Title Your Name Engraved Herein
My god, this show has been in my watch list for months now. I just don't have the courage to start it. I feel like I will be bawling tears for days
6 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 16, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
man everyone in the comments is scaring me, i watched ep 13 but not the rest, is MY really acting dumb 😭🙏🏿
2 3
On ABO Desire • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
OH EM GEE THE ENDING FELT SO RUSHED PLEASEEE I NEED ANOTHER SEASON THIS SHOW WAS TEW GOODDD
4 0
On ABO Desire • Oct 10, 2025
Title ABO Desire
GAH CAN'T WAIT OMGGG
2 0
Replying to mfondeborah • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fangs of Fortune
is this a bromance yeah or no
It depends on how you interpret it.
2 0
Replying to MK • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I think they badly casted the ml actor the role didn't suit himHe is lucky fl and every other characters hard…
NO BECAUSE THIS IS SO REAL. I love zhao lusi but i avoid watching this drama bcz of the ml 😭
2 1
Replying to Annael • Oct 8, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Guys, I'm glad you have so much fun here, but don't you think it's too much private meaningless chatting here…
I noticed that too, too much off topic comments. Praying the mods don't limit the comments
3 0
