Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location: ☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Darmi

☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
On The Great Queen • Dec 8, 2025
guys the fl also has a show called "The princess decree" When is MDL adding that? It is sooooooo good omg
0 4
Replying to eby • Dec 8, 2025
İ WAS BUT WTF İS 32 EPS😭😭😭😭😭😭
LOL no it's 18
1 1
Replying to I said what I said • Dec 5, 2025
I just wanna ask lijo, how good is that 🍆? Because that guy treated him like 💩. there's a green flag guy…
Pleaseeee iljo is adopted, so TECHNICALLY they aren't cousins...😭😭
9 0
Replying to eeeeeeeeee • Dec 1, 2025
DUDEE THIS IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL BUT WHY TF ARE THEY COUSINSSSS T_T
They aren't related cousins. iljo is an orphan that his father took in, which does not make them cousin. It's just by title, but ngl it's still odd
3 2
Replying to ry y • Nov 28, 2025
sokay, they hve released it 🤧
Thank god
0 0
Replying to Queen Love • Nov 26, 2025
Title Rebirth
Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion. For all the questions below. I have read the novel which is called princess…
I had to re-read all the comments to understand this. But I stand with you. The casting for the FL is not selling to me either..?? Idk i just feel like after watching her in Perfect Match it will not be as good..? I hope u understand what I mean. But everyone has their preference
0 0
Replying to Darmi • Nov 26, 2025
Title Deprivation
What was it about? 😭
Oh okay
0 0
Replying to Cora • Nov 26, 2025
Title Deprivation
Honestly, I think men and women will react completely differently to this movie.and I really hated this!
What was it about? 😭
0 2
On MuTeLuv • Nov 24, 2025
Title MuTeLuv
Does anyone know the intro soundtrack's name? I love the song so much
0 4
Replying to rara • Nov 24, 2025
it's confirmed because he is in the ofdo live house JG part. based on novel spoiler he will mess to arnoldtua
MAN THEY R NOT LETTING GO OF BOSTON HE IS THE ONE KEEPING THIS FANDOM ALIVEEE
4 0
Replying to Darmi • Nov 23, 2025
the comments r killing me lol what is up with the "fixed screen" What is that about?? 😭😭
Oh okay
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 23, 2025
The jokes before shit gets serious lol: https://weibo.com/2591595652/5236084125733181
the comments r killing me lol what is up with the "fixed screen" What is that about?? 😭😭
0 2
Replying to liuliuliu • Nov 22, 2025
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
dropped it around ep 20. just want to know what happens with the king and Zigu (concubine Yan)?
If i remember correctly she ends up getting pregnant but died with the child..? as for the king not sure lol i forgot.
4 1
Replying to E_lia2 • Nov 22, 2025
Love and SwordRating: 3/10 (1 point for the cool kid, 1 point for the ending concept, 1 point for the first 4…
STOP THIS IS PURE HATE LMFAOO (not hate or anything I just find it so funny) and real tbh
1 0
Replying to Blackjackie • Nov 22, 2025
Title Eternal Love
The show’s been highly praised, I’m on episode 26 but I still don’t get the hype.
For a person who has been c dramas since 2017 some of the older c dramas are not the same as newer ones. For example there are more episodes and the plot is more longer, BUT IT MAKES SENSE! There is no dead or loose ends. But it is not the same for everyone ig
15 0