News
Replying to KingTyrik • Mar 7, 2026
Title Therapy
The NC looks so real 🤭
RIGHT?? EVEN THE BLURRING HAD ME LIKE HOLD ON.... 😭😭
2 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Mar 1, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I was literally waiting for him to show up🤣😭
OKayy!
2 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Mar 1, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I was literally waiting for him to show up🤣😭
ugh i promise he is the reason i am watching s2. This is my first time watching a show w earthmix
1 2
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Feb 28, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
these reviews r haters and 100% ragebait 😭 as a person who watched the show while it was still airing it was pretty good
7 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • Feb 28, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I AM READY FOR THE MESSYYYY WITH BOSTON (neo) I KNOW MY KING WILL SERVE MESSY
17 4
On Generation to Generation • Feb 25, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Liking this so far, was a bit skeptical with the FL, but so far so good!
4 0
Replying to vivivil • Feb 6, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Yesterday, it seems netflix released it at the same time as CCTV airing time (9.30pm)
ahhh please delete this comment!! the website must not be revealed! it could lead to the website being deleted! p;easeee
0 0
Replying to Xanfan • Feb 6, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Does this change after episode 2? Is it more intrigue like the 1st 2 episodes. Guess I was hoping for more martial…
Right now he hasn't shown any signs of he can fight or martial arts.
6 1
Replying to Darmi • Feb 5, 2026
Title Knot
Omg, the filming never started?? I thought everything has already been shoot
omg. so there is a huge chance it won't air until next year if they JUST started filming
1 1
On How Dare You!? • Feb 2, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
AHH I AM READYY!
2 0
Replying to vampireslure • Feb 2, 2026
Title Knot
Filming will start Feb 16!
Omg, the filming never started?? I thought everything has already been shoot
2 3
Replying to Darmi • Jan 26, 2026
Title Whispers of Fate
WELCOME TO THE GREATEST JOURNEY OF YOUR LIFE. YOU WON'T REGRET IT LOLLLL
LOLLL
1 0
Replying to Darmi • Jan 26, 2026
Title Whispers of Fate
WELCOME TO THE GREATEST JOURNEY OF YOUR LIFE. YOU WON'T REGRET IT LOLLLL
Yayyy!
0 2
Replying to aicto • Jan 26, 2026
Title MuTeLuv
I've enjoyed all of the stories but Diva Deva Mata reigns so supreme that I'm still having withdrawals LOL
Literally omg
3 0
On Whispers of Fate • Jan 25, 2026
Title Whispers of Fate
is it too late to drop my song analysis chat 😭😭 went on a 2 weeks vacation the week i started
4 1
Replying to Lipsha Rani • Jan 25, 2026
Title Whispers of Fate
Please recommend me dramas like this one... I m not over from this yet........
Fangs of Fortune and Till the End of the Moon
2 0
Replying to Pinklotus12 • Jan 25, 2026
Title Whispers of Fate
I think I'm giving this a go tomorrow 🤔
WELCOME TO THE GREATEST JOURNEY OF YOUR LIFE. YOU WON'T REGRET IT LOLLLL
2 4
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jan 24, 2026
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
ONE DAY...I PROMISE I WILL WATCH THIS ONE DAY!
9 1
On Lost You Forever • Jan 24, 2026
Title Lost You Forever
Rewatching everytime i remember this show. It is so beautiful. I still remember when it dropped and how I used to have debates on the MLs and Xiao Yao character LOL 🤣🤣
6 0
On Whispers of Fate • Jan 19, 2026
Title Whispers of Fate
still at the restaurant😭😭
1 0
