Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2018
Replying to Psycho Sunbaenim • Oct 14, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Also, no one is allowed to disagree, but Ayan DEFINATELY bullied (playfully) Akk until he accepted being his boyfriend.NO…
And I support this kind of cute (sorta) bullying (in a playful way) lol
Though I can see it as cute since we know ages ago that Akk likes Aye. If not, I will not be able to support it XD
5 0
Replying to Aizen • Oct 7, 2022
Title The Eclipse
//TWrantingThis is not targeting The Eclipse series because I can tell y'all how much I love this show and fandom…
I have criticised a drama before, and I must say that the way I say it is much more polite. They asked me about comparison on drama A and B, and why I think drama B is better. I gave them the list of the comparison, with a detailed explanation, and somehow I become the bad person. It's like, I'm so bad, so sarcastic, too biased in the other drama, and so on. That showed people just can't take criticism easily.

The word "if you don't like it, then don't watch it" I think is valid though. Why would you watch something that gave you no joy? When I am criticising drama B, it means I still care about the drama to even make a comment. If I don't, why would I even bother to type those comments? So, if they don't really like it to the point of hating it, why they need to torture themselves to watch it? Just to stay updated? But for what purpose?
0 0
Replying to Willian9891 • Oct 1, 2022
Title My Only 12%
Has anyone heard any of the details on how much of Afterday's original story is still intact in this series, and…
So far, it's still following the story. There are some changes here and there, but not too much. I am actually excited to see the 3-year skip!
1 0
Replying to harunomasu • Sep 30, 2022
Wow. Twitter is actually the place that's full of negativity when it comes to my fandom. I'd rather take the criticism…
that's actually nice. i couldn't mingle with twitter users in my fandom lol
1 0
Replying to Asry Nurvitasari • Sep 30, 2022
yes, he have his own story,,,"try me"
There are 3 couples.

Porsche-Dear
Sun-Ryu
Oat-Shin

It's a very long book with a lot of sex in between. I dunno whether I can call interesting or not. It's a nice read, very mame-style
1 2
Replying to Asry Nurvitasari • Sep 30, 2022
yes, he have his own story,,,"try me"
Ah I can understand haha. Sometimes the translation is quite challenging to read lol

Yeah I think he did. Or maybe not lol I am not sure eithrr
1 0
Replying to Asry Nurvitasari • Sep 30, 2022
yes, he have his own story,,,"try me"
I think boy next world has eng trans somewhere i wattpad.

Yeah I do remember Pakin regret it when reading the novel lol
0 2
Replying to Asry Nurvitasari • Sep 30, 2022
yes, he have his own story,,,"try me"
Ohhh. I guess it's fine? haha

I was not into romance with older men. But I think Pakin did regret it somehow. I only read up to chapter 4. Try Me has 3 books I think. It gave me headache reading that much TT so I have to give up
1 4
Replying to Asry Nurvitasari • Sep 30, 2022
yes, he have his own story,,,"try me"
When I read Test Love, I don't get it until the part where Sun meets Pete and ask for his photo to make his boyfriend jealous. That's when it clicked lol

The third couple, Oat-Shin, in Test Love is also connected. Oat is a racer as well, and he is friend of Saifah and Payu. Because Shin is part of the Sun, Dear, Dew's friend, that's how they are connected.

It blowed my mind too when I read it lol
0 4
Replying to Asry Nurvitasari • Sep 30, 2022
yes, he have his own story,,,"try me"
Graf, Pakin's partner, is just too young haha. Actually in Test Love, Dear is also with a much older guy. I don't really like that kind of drama. Plus I think they slept together when he was still young. Tho they met 10 years after so I guess not really that bad? I dunno lol
0 6
Replying to Asry Nurvitasari • Sep 30, 2022
yes, he have his own story,,,"try me"
I guess she wanted to make this one big universe where everything is actually interconnected. Try Me should be first before Love Storm and Love Sky. I tried reading Try Me in that broke english translation from Dek D, and so far I can understand the gist of the story. Looking at that, I am not entirely sure I want to watch the drama lol
1 8
Replying to harunomasu • Sep 30, 2022
Title About Youth
If we are talking technical, sure, this drama will not live up to any of the standard. But the fact that everyone…
No problem. I guess their youth aligned with my experiences somehow, minus the romance. Sad, I know, but true.
1 0
Replying to Asry Nurvitasari • Sep 30, 2022
yes, he have his own story,,,"try me"
Kinda part of. Remember Ae's high school friends? Dear, Sun, and Dew? Dear and Sun got their own story in Test Love. In Test Love, it's mentioned about Saifah and Payu, who are the universtiy friends of Ae's high school friends. Pakin also appeared in Test Love. So in a way, everything is connected
0 18
Replying to Isaidisaidso • Sep 30, 2022
Cuz everyones negative and no one can have fun anymore or...?
This I agree.
1 0
Replying to Ammie • Sep 30, 2022
i came back to the comment section after avoiding it for a couple of episodes, and now I remember why i stay away.…
Wow. Twitter is actually the place that's full of negativity when it comes to my fandom. I'd rather take the criticism here than the ridiculousness of Twitter. But I guess BL twitter is something else
2 2
Replying to Nolan Peale • Sep 30, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
IDK. I was liking the series until this episode, which felt like a bunch filler. Yeah. I get that kidnapping is…
Actually, the kidnapping in the novel is also very very short. It's not even half of the chapter. It was just the typical Mame-way of making the story looks complicated. It happened in like the last chapter. Despite that, I am actually glad we don't put too much emphasis on the kidnapping.
2 0
Replying to patrycjaszewczyk • Sep 30, 2022
I have a question for you guys. I always wait until the whole series comes out to watch everything at once but…
Phayu x Rain already ended. So you can safely watch them.
0 0
Replying to Asry Nurvitasari • Sep 30, 2022
yes, he have his own story,,,"try me"
Yes. By Mame.
I just found out that this story is actually in the same universe as TharnType and LBC. It was very fun to actually discover something like this.
0 20
Replying to Runnergrl40 • Sep 30, 2022
Don’t know what people are talking about with this being boring! This was so good with a very important topic…
I watched this every week when it was released, and the first episode almost got me stopped watching. It was too draggy and they wasted so much screen time for the storyline that didn't really make sense. They only introduce the last male lead (Amber) at the end of episode 1. By that point, my energy was zapped because of draggy storyline. But I do come back to watch episode 2 next week because it would be a waste of my subscription.

Everything started make sense around episode 4. The scene where Amber eat the orange cake, that was the most powerful. I cried at that point. After that, it's just the same suspense every week. We were baited on guessing whether Amber was Wenwen, like 99% of the people who watched the drama didn't realize that.

It was quite frustrating but I wouldn't say it's bad. It could be boring for people who couldn't sit through the draggy storyline.
0 0