Editorials
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 9, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
The hate bae rona gets by some of the commenters is terrifying, she is the only one beside min seolah who has never done anything morally wrong. The things people hate her for are literally ridiculous, she is a child that has gone through traumatic events for years now. None of her behavior is harmful in any way to anyone beside herself, the “bratty attitude” people crucify her over is literally her reacting to ongoing unresolved trauma and symptoms of PTSD. Some of you need to learn a thing or two about pedagogy and mental health, wanting a child to die because she is suffering from trauma is not normal at all.
23 3
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 9, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
I think both SSR and rona are alive but I don’t think the woman at the end was SSR. I think it might’ve been the psycho maid since logan “handled” her and they appeared at the same time. This would explain why the woman who looks like SSR kissed ju dantae immediately. I don’t think SSR would want to kiss JDT but it would make sense for the obsessed maid’s first reaction to be kissing JDT. There were too many hints last season that the woman who died is not SSR, I think the woman who died is the twins real mom who looks like SSR, that’s why she ran to the twins when they were in danger as well
1 1
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Mar 9, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
THE HARSH TRUTH PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT.1. CSJ manipulated HYC & he is now as crazy as his daughterIt's such…
Talking about minors having sex is weird.
0 0
Replying to hellokdrama • Mar 9, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
In the end he deserves happy ending with Rona.
Why would seokhoon deserve a happy ending unlike the rest of the children? Except rona they are all the same
1 1
Replying to Hana • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
ew, who would think hes a good person? literally theres no good person in this drama besides lee ji ah
I mean she neglected the twins, she’s not as bad as the others but she’s not a saint either
0 1
Replying to lovelymind • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
If you dislike her then, her job as an actress is a success
Her agency denying it means nothing, they would deny it no matter what because they would have to pay the compensation fees otherwise, she didn’t “forgive her” by not suing lol they settled. Her agency basically shut the victim with money, maybe you should learn about korean laws before acting like a smartass and defending a bully online
0 0
Replying to Yakiiii • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Why do I feel that Ro Na is still alive ?
Please use spoilers
0 0
Replying to Imaney • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I find myself liking the evil characters a lot too but seojin is a different breed, idk how you manage to root…
Beside bae rona there are no “good people” in this drama anyway might as well root for the most charming bad bitch. The actress is so good she manages to make you sympathise with someone as flawed as seojin. Kim soyeon captures the character’s complexity and shows how multifaceted seojin is. I don’t justify the bad things she has done at all, I just love how complex and charming she is.
1 1
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I keep finding myself rooting for cheon seojin and no matter how many evil things she does I can’t help but love her. Kim soyeon is an amazing actress, everything from her micro expressions to mannerism is top notch.
6 4
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 4, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
what yoonchul did at the end of ep 2 is sexual harassment. It really pisses me off whenever I see people treating ha yoonchul like he’s a “good person”
3 3
Replying to lovelymind • Mar 4, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
If you dislike her then, her job as an actress is a success
Her acting is terrible, she does a terrible job at portraying ha eunbyeol’s complexity. I dislike the actress because she was exposed for school bullying in real life, not for her character. Stop putting words in my mouth.
2 2
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 3, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Now that eunbyeol’s actor’s bullying scandal is out I hope the writer kills off her character as soon as possible im sick of seeing her terrible acting
4 7
Replying to Yian Ji • Feb 11, 2021
Title Stranger
Korea is almost as obsessed with characters that cannot feel emotion as Japan is
I don’t agree that simok cannot feel emotions, he’s said to have alexithymia and if that’s the case he’s just unable to recognize his and others feelings. He does have feelings, he just can’t recognize them. There are several scenes in both seasons where he’s expressing his feelings even though he might not recognise them
14 1
On Stranger Season 2 • Feb 11, 2021
Title Stranger Season 2
I hope that the next season is directed by the first director and that the writer makes yeojin and simok work together way more than they did in this season because honestly the best part of this drama is their chemistry and the writing. I enjoyed it alot, especially the second part and look forward next seasons but I preferred the first season. This season was too predictable for me and the climax wasn’t as good as the first season’s. Seeing simok smile made me happy each time, I hope he next season comes out soon!
10 0
Replying to mini • Feb 11, 2021
Title Stranger Season 2
The first few episodes were slow and disappointing although necessary to the plot however it started getting better…
Watching**
0 0
Replying to rosarosa • Feb 11, 2021
Title Stranger Season 2
how is the directing compared to season 1? is their much difference? I'm kinda sad its not the same director but…
The first few episodes were slow and disappointing although necessary to the plot however it started getting better and better. Personally I prefer the first director but it’s definitely worth warned
3 2
On Tazza 1: The High Rollers • Feb 9, 2021
Title Tazza 1: The High Rollers
This is the only good tazza movie
1 0
On The Sword with No Name • Feb 5, 2021
Title The Sword with No Name
I hated the directing but the acting was great from both leads you could feel their emotions from their eyes. My heart broke for jelous jo seungwoo but he even managed to make licking her eyeball cute and sexy lol. Sooae’s voice is so beautiful.
3 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jan 25, 2021
Title Stranger
No. But they are slightly fond of each other, the character Shi Mok is different what you usually expect from…
I noticed he has alexithymia, I don’t like stereotypical kdrama male leads so im really enjoying his complex character and jo seungwoo’s performance + voice. I don’t mind the lack of romance tbh shimok and yeojin hve great chemistry and I enjoy their interactions even if they are not a couple.
0 0
On Stranger • Jan 21, 2021
Title Stranger
Is there any romance between shimok and yeojin? Or any romance in general?
0 2
