Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 1, 2021

Friends

Replying to IanuaCoeli • Sep 2, 2024
the same here, watching 2 series at the same time 🤣 this seems like the same universe, but there's a group…
The powers looking for immortality is quite old theme, so merge of archeology and modern research kind of make sense, in crazy kind of way? We were never told what Ultimate is and there are those ancient event/experiments that produced Zhangs line with elders trying to make "super Zhang". Why not try to recreate it in modern lab, LOL? And we have metorite in UN, that's science, ;)
2 1
Replying to DustyArchives • Sep 1, 2024
Okay SPOILER 🚨 So uncle 3 and Xie Lianhuan switched places to reveal the plans of the 10th Wang Clan who have…
To know more about 3rd uncle fate you need to watch Reunion.
1 1
Replying to DustyArchives • Sep 1, 2024
Okay SPOILER 🚨 So uncle 3 and Xie Lianhuan switched places to reveal the plans of the 10th Wang Clan who have…
To know more about 3rd uncle fate you need to watch Reunion.
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 1, 2024
oh no! The novel for this story is not complete?
A lot of us here is for the end of the story, LOL! I would hate to be again left hanging.
3 0
Replying to HuhaHeji • Sep 1, 2024
I think I've just made a mistake by watching 2 series at the same time 🥲So I'm in episode 15 of UN (I've just…
They wanted to make link between shows, I suppose, so they put rescue part (which is not following novel exactly). Anyway that part (or similar) happened few years ago from current point of timeline, after UN (which ends with clifhanger, sorry!), but not 10 years ago. 10 years is the period between ZQ going to guard Ultimate (behind the Bronze Door) and him coming back. In the current show we are in the middle of that period. I hope it helps.
To make you feel better, whole saga (way into feature) ends well for the trio.
Well, depending what is your definition of happy ending but they live.. together.. litterally ;)
4 1
Replying to lilswtangel • Sep 1, 2024
Ultimate Note would be a good start to have some of your questions answered - as the majority of the story is…
not in UN, in The Lost Tomb (https://kisskh.at/11050-the-lost-tomb) which is the first in adaptations on the series of novels that UN is part of. UN is very close to source and did not suffer from such changes
0 1
Replying to lilswtangel • Sep 1, 2024
Ultimate Note would be a good start to have some of your questions answered - as the majority of the story is…
To be precise it started with The Lost Tomb with Yang Yang as ZQ and Li Yi Feng as WX. It is where they meet each other on WX first adventure in the grave robbers' world. That one deviates from novel, mostly in second part (there are scenes from the much later novels) and adds 2 characters that are both annoying and redundant to the story.
0 3
Replying to sayratial • Aug 29, 2024
okay guys I am liking this xiao ge more than I thought I would 😅
I still can't quite get used to his face (which is very personal and have nothing to do with actor) but I like his interpretation of WX in this period of time.
Btw isn't it that it is way easier to get used to every new ZQ? It is WX who is difficult to switch between. At least for me.
1 1
Replying to IanuaCoeli • Aug 29, 2024
seems so......the time lap is eerie, everyone around gets old in normal ways, except them🤣🤣how come Wu Xie…
Wangs are different clan, not even familly, they are not all blood related.
1 0
Replying to KiriKiri17 • Aug 29, 2024
Nobody in the Zhang family are immortal, they just have slow ageing thats why in Ultimate Note you see Rishan…
yes but not in this one, this one finishes before Sand Tomb which in turn finishes with them going to meet with XG.
1 0
Replying to shiofmedea • Aug 29, 2024
Is this book finished? the translation I read stoped at some point with explanation that author stoped there as…
I read it at least two years ago. I do not have vip account so I am going one episode at time (still on the young ZQ trial with other younglings). I am trying to decide if I want to read it again (I am fast reader) or just watch the drama without complaining about details, lol! Weekend is almost there so I guess I will reread novel then.
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 29, 2024
Did you watch it till the end? Spoiler, please!
OMG! I had this one time thought: his father is the bad guys leader but the second later I discharged that idea as not possible. Too melodramatic.
But nobody dies? From 3 main leads?
0 1
Replying to sjay • Aug 28, 2024
Under The Skin (super good!! no romance, interesting story and bromance)Be Reborn (very very light, barely there)…
I like jdrama detective stories very much, I watched the most of those except for Diver. I am going to check it, thanks for the tip!
Ouroboros is another partners solving crime (but not exactly detective standard story) that come to mind. And Tokyo DOGS.
1 0
Replying to theflavor • Aug 28, 2024
anyone can recommend good detective story like this? no unnecessary romance just straight up buddies solving crimes…
The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty ?- more historical setting
SCI - based on BL but bromance and nobody dies
no- romance stories are very hard to find in cdrama land
2 0
Replying to sjay • Aug 28, 2024
Under The Skin (super good!! no romance, interesting story and bromance)Be Reborn (very very light, barely there)…
I always thought the policeman in Under the Skin very unreasonable with his blame on painter person. Plus them undermining the art in comparison to helping the cases, the message is wrong here, very "red propaganda". The crime solving is good but I could not warm to this policemen and his attitude till the end.
1 2
Replying to shiofmedea • Aug 28, 2024
Is this book finished? the translation I read stoped at some point with explanation that author stoped there as…
mine as well, the text ended quite abruptly
1 9
Replying to Naoyu • Aug 28, 2024
I won't say, they follow the book down to T's, but man, it is so closly made. I am so happy. No offense but WX…
Is this book finished? the translation I read stoped at some point with explanation that author stoped there as well. I wonder how they conclude the series.
1 11
Replying to fxp_nkxkxl • Aug 27, 2024
I still can't figure out how he did the hypnotizing using water and lighter, there should be an explanation
he must have read about it in some dedective novel ;)
2 1
Replying to shiofmedea • Aug 27, 2024
To answer your question with spoiler alert: That part was not filmed yet. Ater the events of Ultimate Note, that…
you are welcome! It's big universe, I saw somewhere in the comments link to wiki on Graves Robbers Chronicles, you may check it for more details, or ask me directly, I may not remember all details but I will try to answer.
1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 27, 2024
You can start with this. But to understand the story better, I would suggest you to watch other parts as well.…
btw actors change with every new series so if you are here more for actor you can start with that one and if you like universe, check other shows or even books.
2 0