Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2021
Replying to xmag • Aug 27, 2024
In a future episode, when the FL mentioned his depression and the medications, he told her that those were rumors…
There was a huge controversy at the beginning of the drama. A K artist had committed suicide a few months earlier? And his fans were outraged that LR scenarists would write such a story based on this artist.

So they tried to get the network to cancel LR. But many of us had found the doorbell a hint to something more sinister. So there was a lot of fans defending LR, saying that it was a murder and that the FL would time travel to find the killer to prevent him from killing the ML.

Turns out, we were right. Once it became clear early on that the taxi was suspicious, and the mentions of other murders in the reservoir area, the controversy seemed to die down since it wasn't a suicide story.
2 1
Replying to xmag • Aug 27, 2024
In a future episode, when the FL mentioned his depression and the medications, he told her that those were rumors…
Fans who were watching "live" guessed right from the start that it wasn't suicide. Just before his first "death", we can hear someone ringing the door. 99% chances that it was the killer.

Everytime the ML died, it was because of the serial killer. Once the serial killer dies, the ML is safe.
2 3
Replying to isa • Aug 27, 2024
since yall harrassing me for saying this drama is not original since yesterday let me add this. this drama is…
My, talk about being dramatic, the worst drama in the top 50mdl drama? Yep, you're dramatic.

Going overboard won't change the fact that this drama was a huge success in SK despite not being heavily promoted, and that it got a great ratings here on this international board.

You're in the minority, you should just accept it. If the majority was like you, the drama wouldn't have an above 9 rating here and wouldn't be one of the most surprised successes of the year in SK.

Honestly! There are plenty of dramas that I don't like. I don't pollute their comment sections with my anger and dislike. It's bad for the health to stay that angry over a freaking drama.
11 1
Replying to Erika Song • Aug 27, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
On Sunjae's first death -- I think he still met the killer taxi driver, but he was already suicidal too. I think…
In a future episode, when the FL mentioned his depression and the medications, he told her that those were rumors (his depression).
1 5
Replying to Suhani Pande • Aug 25, 2024
doing this only by blocking
Done, I have blocked that person. There are some very strange people on the net, that's scary.
0 0
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Aug 25, 2024
I mean yeah cuz HATERS GONNA HATE (js ignore them)
No, I'm not obsessed like you, I was just rewatching that drama while on holidays and came here to see if there were news about a Bluray release and I read stumbled on your hatred-filled posts.

I think you are having a mental issue. Sane people would hate the serial killer and not his victim who ended up in a wheel chair.

Consult. You're an unstable person and I'm blocking you, life is too short to deal with deranged people on the net.
2 0
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Aug 25, 2024
I mean yeah cuz HATERS GONNA HATE (js ignore them)
Watch my history post, you'll see that I barely posted on this topic.

Also, she dreamed of being a director. She loved to watch movies a few times a day. I supposed not having watched the drama, you missed that point and kept repeating the "no career or goal in life" line, showing YOUR obsession.

Also, she spent 10 years in a wheelchair. She was an active person (Lovely RUNNER, I guess you missed the point of the title) who at a young age saw her life crashing down. She had to adapt. She had to accept. Her legs were gone. Her dreams were gone. But yeah, that's SOOOOO EASY to do, right? Hell, it's more admirable how she got her life back on track with her spirit intact while being handicapped, than the dozens of traditionnally beautiful, career oriented, healthy and successful FLs in other dramas.

Good lord, you have more posts on this topic than me and I like this drama!
2 3
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Aug 25, 2024
I mean yeah cuz HATERS GONNA HATE (js ignore them)
And even so? If he was told before hand that saving her would mean him dying, he would have still saved her. Not just because he loved her, but because he was a good person and it was the right thing to do.

He died because of a crazy man, just like the other victims of that serial killer.

Sometimes, it just takes being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
1 1
On Our Generation • Jul 20, 2024
I won't be making friends here but I haven't been able to finish a drama where Zhao Jinmai was the main FL. Not even Reset. I jumped to the ending because the drama was too repetitive. Not a fan of timeloops.

I couldn't get into "Princess Royale" and the one she shot in Finland. So I'm disappointed. For Zhang Linghe, same problem, apart from "Flourish in love", which I loved. But the rest? I can't get into his acting after that drama.

Wait and seen, it won't air until next year and they might convince me this time. But yeah, disappointed.
0 6
Replying to HardTruth • May 25, 2024
did you see ep7,8?? She indeed had doubts that he was the neighbor but it was swiftly clarified. She found out…
No, I stopped at episode 7. Glad that there's no dragging. What's the point of Pei Shen, if not to be a spy? Of course, he could be a love interest for the violonist but that would make 3 couples in a very short drama.
0 0
On Present, Is Present • May 25, 2024
I think Pei Shen is a spy. He got the job into the ML's company to get intel about the quantum communication. Now who is he working for?

I bet on that girl's dad, the violonist. He was friend with the ML's father, who apparently was murdered. He is ready to invest into the ML's company so he is interested in it. It could be so revolutionary that he could do anything, including murder, to get his hands on the... quantum phone. I think that's what Zhou Hei was looking for in the FL's apartment.

But if he was looking for that phone, it means that he knows of its existence and that it's working. And if he knows, his boss knows. So... I think the phone was first invented by the ML's father and after he was murdered, the knowledge for that technology, as well as the device itself, disappeared (well, it didn't, but the villain didn't know where it was).

Also, I think the FL will believe that Pei Shen is the young man she knew when she was a kid, the neighbor who disappeared from her life. Annoying if true.
1 2
Replying to Lushhh • May 23, 2024
watched an ep but bit confused if this is timetravel or not. Coz i thought shes dead already at the start. Will…
His company is about quantum communication, aka... communicating through time and space. I suppose the main leads will get married and she will be murdered in 2024. In 2025, he manages to contact her through the quantum communication device to try to save her.
1 0
Replying to Jen • May 23, 2024
Ep 2 had a wtf moment. Making her think she has cancer for a few days to keep her safe. This was the only thing…
I thought this drama was paying hommage to various dramas. The cancer scare? Wasn't it a plot in "Well intended love"?

Also, the part where, as a secretary, she ranted at her ex-boss about having learned foreign languages and all kind of stuff for her job, I had a "What's wrong with Secretary Kim" flashback.

Also, the fact that they knew each others in the past, when they were young and especially with him being older than her, and she has forgotten about him.

And now a rich man, he has hired her as his secretary and he is an ass***** to her at work? Still a "What's wrong with secretary Kim" vibe.

I wonder if there will be other hommages to other dramas.
3 1
Replying to moondawnlab • May 21, 2024
it's getting the queen of tears curse with predictable trope and storyline in the last 4 episodes making it as…
The thing is, it's a time travel melodrama. Think about it: if the timeline is changed, then it's normal that the ML doesn't remember. It never happened. It's... almost normal with time travel.

But there's the magic of a love story. Meaning that he might very well remember, like the FL in "Queen In Huyn's man", who remembered at the end despite the timeline.

The bad writing would be if... this whole story was in a fact a scenario the FL was writing and all of this never happened. A kind of "It was all a dream Dallas level" writing. I sure hope not.
4 2
Replying to xmag • May 20, 2024
There are scenarios where it works. I mean, in some time travel stories, a new timeline is created, replacing…
Hi, well, real life has gotten in the way big time so I couldn't watch LR but I've been keeping in touch with the discussions here. Next week should be the return to a more normal life so I'll binge watch this amazing drama.
1 1