Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2021
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Aug 1, 2022
100% delayed. The rumour of August 4th for CLJ keep going stronger.
Sigh, not happy if this rumor is true. When on earth will this drama air?
0 9
On The Heart of Genius • Aug 1, 2022
It's funny that in every comment, it's all about cheese world PZ vs strawberry world PZ, who loves LZX more, who deserves her, who she should be with but nobody cares about cheese world LZX.

Poor girl, she spent years in an orphanage, then her body was possessed by her double and she saw and heard everything. Then, the boy she loves is in love with her double (that's what she believes, we don't know how teenage/adult cheese world PZ feels towards her, real love or not?), then she feels she is not as intelligent as strawberry world LZX and that everything she has in her life (a father, a brother, PZ), it's not because of her but because of someone else.

That's sad. It's all about strawberry world LZX and this weird love triangle. But cheese world LZX is not even an afterthought in the comments. While the drama made sure to show us how she felt with the video she left, even when she is not on screen.

Will she be left with a consolation price if there's a switch between the two PZs?
7 9
Replying to keykeykeykey • Jul 30, 2022
Some of you are just hating on the fl for no other reason than personal bias.The drama so far is trying to tell…
There's no certitude that a cure for Alzheimer could be found during LZX's stay.

I think the reason why strawberry world characters are frozen when traveling to the parallel world is because their bodies are empty of a soul, or a consciousness and therefore could die within minutes. Or they could end up like PZ's grandfather, a vegetable.

I also think that the reveal so early in the drama of LZX remembering what happened but describing exactly what she felt during that time, being imprisoned, is meant for the Strawberry worlds characters understand that they can't stay in the Cheese world. It's going to be something to be explored, especially for PZ.

It's not only a question of etic, stealing someone and keeping them in jail for their lifetime while they are innocent? It's a crime. This would make strawberry LZX and PZ criminals.

Besides, let's say they live for decades in Cheese world and then go back, leaving 70 years old bodies behind. I would say that strawberry LZX and PZ then deserve for their doubles from wine world to come and steal their lives, too. Because who knows how many parallel worlds exist.
1 1
Replying to keykeykeykey • Jul 30, 2022
Some of you are just hating on the fl for no other reason than personal bias.The drama so far is trying to tell…
It's a gamble because there's no garantee that there will be a cure for Alzheimer during their time in Cheese world.

And for me, taking over someone else's life, condemning this innocent person to a life of prison inside its own mind... it's one of the worst crime ever. Cheese world LZX hates strawberry world LZX and I'm with her on this one.

And I don't think it will go this way. I'm pretty sure the reason why the very early reveal in the drama about cheese world LZX not only remembering what happened but describing exactly what she felt during that time, being imprisoned, is meant for the Strawberry worlds characters understand that they can't stay in the Cheese world.

It's not only a question of etic, stealing someone and keeping them in jail for their lifetime while they are innocent? It's a crime. This would make strawberry LZX and PZ criminals.

Besides, let's say they live for decades in Cheese world and then go back, leaving 70 years old bodies behind. I would say that strawberry LZX and PZ then deserve for their doubles from wine world to come and steal their lives, too. Because who knows how many parallel worlds exist.
2 0
Replying to Asmita_139 • Jul 30, 2022
EP 20I'm not sure why but I care about every character except Strawberry LZX. Like others have pointed out, it…
Yeah, I can see that but Strawberry PZ stole the idea of the game from someone else, he didn't invent it so I suppose that's why LZX had no problem doing what she did.
0 0
Replying to keykeykeykey • Jul 30, 2022
Some of you are just hating on the fl for no other reason than personal bias.The drama so far is trying to tell…
Have you seen the end of episode 20? The strawberry world characters take over the Cheese world characters who are prisoners inside their own minds and bodies! They can see and hear what their strawberry doubles do and say but they can't act.

Can you imagine cheese world PZ and LZX see their lives stolen by their doubles? What kind of life is it?

Also, the father who raised LZX was the Strawberry one and you think it's okay for her to abandon him in his time of need??? Sure, the cheese world Old Lin is her father but he is NOT the one who raised her. She can't switch fathers just like that, there are a lifetime of memories and feelings with her real father, that can't be erased, just to replace him for a healthier version. Otherwise, she would be just as bad as PZ.

What PZ needs to learn is that he has to come to term with his father's death and that taking the easy way out by choosing to stay in the Cheese world is not only NOT the solution, but it's blatant theft of his double's life, it is condemning Cheese world's PZ to a life of prison inside his own mind.

He also needs to choose his life in his original world: maths or martial arts? And if he chooses math, he has to have the courage to fight his mother and not let her ruin his life.
7 4
On The Heart of Genius • Jul 29, 2022
Title The Heart of Genius Spoiler
Episode 20

Holy guacamole, I KNEW IT !!! I knew that it was their "consciousnesses" which were traveling, not their bodies and that they were possessing their doubles who were either asleep or buried but it's worse than that, they are prisoners in their own bodies and can see and hear everything their strawberry doubles did!

And not only that, they remember it! That's mindblowing, I didn't expect such a revelation so soon in the drama.

So if as kids, they remember being possessed by their strawberry doubles, as adults, can they fight this possession? That would be interesting to see.

Now I understand that cheese PZ had to give the picture to strawberry LZX, for her to make that first jump, but why did he give the pen recorder? So far, this messed up even more strawberry PZ. And in return, strawberry PZ is destroying cheese PZ.

How? the relationship between cheese world PZ and LZX isn't going to recover what he did, especially to her father. Also, even if by miracle cheese world PZ and LZX made up and started dating, I doubt his parents, especially his mother, would ever accept LZX.

At first, I thought that this fall from grace for strawberry PZ was meant to be, so that he could find redemption and become a good guy again. Now... I don't know, he seems really cold, using old Lin this way, hurting LZX, stealing that online game... He wants to have his cake and eat it (aka having his parents alive and LZX).

But once back in strawberry world, I don't know if LZX can forgive him. Or trust him.

God, the situation is so messed up. I have no idea how this is going to end. It could be a happy ending or a bittersweet ending.
0 1
Replying to xmag • Jul 28, 2022
"When PZ said he had mental disease episode I think it was the cheese world PZ that travelled and took his body…
Same here, I'm french so sometimes I can't communicate what I mean exactly. I think there are wayyy too many characters with "mental illnesses" (PZ, his grand-father, old Lin, even cheese world LZX is described as an angry, rebellious and unwilling to study girl) could it be a consequences of their doubles from Strawberry world taking over their brains and bodies?
0 0
On The Heart of Genius • Jul 28, 2022
My thoughts after seeing episodes 15 & 16:

- Strawberry PZ & LZX travelled to Cheese world,

- also, I think it's clear now that it's their consciousness which travels and not their bodies and that's why when the consciousness travels to another world, it jumps into it's double in the parallel world ; and IMO, the Strawberry consciousness takes over their doubles, which are asleep or buried deep while there's this possession,

- the ones being possessed by their doubles don't remember what happened during that time.

Now, what about the consequences of this consciousness traveling? Because from what I gather:

- JJ was the youngest and there doesn't seem to be consequences,

- LZX was older when she was "taken over" by Strawberry LZX. I wondered, at first, why she was a mediocre student when she had won the math olympic and why she was angry (according to her teacher), rebellious and unwilling to study (according to her father). Could this behavior be the result of this possession? not a mental illness but it affected her brain and her personality,

- Strawberry Old Lin and PZ's grand-father: if they were being possessed by their doubles, could it explain why they are sick? Or maybe they were the ones to travel to the parallel world and the older one is when it travels or the longer it stays in the parallel world, the more dangerous it is for the brain?

- if so, then Strawberry PZ can't stay in Cheese world because god knows what consequences they could be. His body is still in strawberry world so maybe he would be in a coma, or catatonic, like his grandfather, a body without a driver,

- Also, if he stays, what happens when there are two consciousnesses inside one body? Does the original consciousness regains power and there's a fight between the two, leading to a mental breakdown, something looking like a personality disorder?


Last but not least, the traveling happens because of the formula on the wall, in this particular place, was it old Lin who wrote it? How does it work eactly?
6 1
Replying to Capivara • Jul 28, 2022
Some thoughts- writers using world cup results to show us clearly that strawberry world is not our reality. I…
"When PZ said he had mental disease episode I think it was the cheese world PZ that travelled and took his body for the first time."

Yep, exactly. That's what I thought, too. He said that he slept for a long time and when he woke up, there was the pen recorder. I think cheese world PZ took over his body, not for the first time (hence the "mental episode", from a few years back, which was NOT a mental illness), to give Strawberry PZ the recorder and LZX the picture.

I don't know about which PZ loves LZX more. We spent more time with cheese world PZ so far so it's easier to see that he loved LZX while we are still discovering strawberry world PZ and LZX's relationship and past.

Apparently, they both travelled to a parallel world so they will spend more time together, as adults, and will have a more mature relationship d evelopping.

Wait and see.
1 2
Replying to tsnss • Jul 27, 2022
Is this a mystry drama? There's romance tag on viki so i thought it was romance until i saw on mdl. I don't mind…
I have seen 14 episodes so far, I would say there's more romance than in Reset, but that it's not (so far) a romantic drama. There's romance but there's also mystery, mathematics, friendship, illness, a bit of slice of life drama but not a lot. It's a lot of genres.

But the FL has been in love with ML for years and there's developpement between the ML and the FL so maybe there will be more romance in future episodes.
1 1
On The Heart of Genius • Jul 27, 2022
So, another time travel/parallel world travel. Did the FL and the ML travel to Cheese world or another parallel world? I hope it's cheese world.
0 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Jul 27, 2022
My thoughts after ep 14.....Well i was so so pumped up till ep 10 because the writer layed out our main characters…
My opinion:

1 - The actress isn't that good. I have no idea, this is the first drama I see with her,

2 - This is the direction: the actress was directed to play a tired FL, in that case, why?

3 - the FL is supposed to be that way because life changed her from when she was a child. She liked math but didn't find herself good enough to pursue that interest. She ended up studying another field she wasn't that happy in. She had a boring job. The boy she loved left and never kept in touch. In other words: the FL is supposed to be depressive. This is how we should see her.

Then there was the time travel/parallel world travel right after her father was attacked, left in a coma, and she learned he had Alzheimer. She was sent back to her younger double self and even as an adult in a young body, maybe she got back that spark in Cheese world, because she had friends, a goal (maths and going back to her world) and she understood that she was GOOD at math.

About the chemistry... it's hard to have chemistry when the two main characters seem to be broken by life, somehow. JJ is a happy guy, who has a happy family, who has a job he loves, that he is good at, which brought him fame and money, who works with his best friend, Combined that with a happy disposition, yeah, he has more energy and happiness in him than the other two characters.

So l'll wait until the end of the drama. Maybe the path of the FL and the ML is to overcome their problems which have led them to live a half-life. And once it's done, maybe they will find that "joie de vivre".

About chemistry, I always find harder to like shy/reserved couples and that's how, so far, the FL and the ML are being portrayed. I gravitate more towards feisty couples, the chemistry between those fictional coupoles are more obvious than with reserved couples. Those share awkward body language, non said words, hidden feelings, misunderstandings, not looking in the eyes, basically, their shy personalities make them act... unatural. It doesn't mean necessarely lack of chemistry, it's just that it's harder to get those couples, understand what they see in each other. Once again, wait and see, this drama has 36 episodes, I believe? things and behaviors can evolve.

Just my two cents.

So far, the plot is interesting, I wonder about the mystery of Pei Zhi's father's, the FL's father's illness, the mystery of who attacked him, the time travel, parallel worlds, the mystery of the pen recorder and the picture, also I wonder about JJ's path in this story, how will he evolve from a happy star to a time traveler/rejected man by the one he loves, there's the potential of a second couple with the manager and the FL's best friend, so that's enough to keep me interested.
0 0
On The Heart of Genius • Jul 26, 2022
Title The Heart of Genius Spoiler
Theory:

- Pei Zhi said that about a month ago, he slept for a long time and when he woke up, there was that pen recorder,

- what if, when there's a travel to a parallel world, it's the soul, or the consciousness which travels and which occupies the body of their double in this world?

- if so, LZX and her buddy traveled there, but stayed for a long time so when they left, the LZX and JJ of the cheese world had amnesia,

- what if Pei Zhi from Cheese world found a way to travel to Strawberry world? he then occupied Pei Zhi's body of this world, let the pen recorder (why, though?) and went to LZX's home to let the picture in the mail box. He had to, for LZX and JJ to travel to HIS cheese world. Kind of like a time loop, only here it's a parallel loop. And that would explain why Strawberry Pei Zhi had no memory of doing that.

Maybe I'm wrong.
4 1
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Jul 25, 2022
Yeah, looks like he just time traveled
I hadn't thought of it! That's a great theory, maybe he did time travel and something bad happened, he changed the past? Like, his daughter died or something?

Also, hmmm, I don't know who said that Old Lin, Pei Zhi's parents and Pei Zhi were linked to whatever happened 4/5 years ago. Looks like lot of stuff happened, Pei Zhi stopped having contact with the FL, stopped studying math, Old Lin developped early Alzeihmer (did he, was it in fact the result of time travel?) and Pei Zhi's parents died, all that happened 5 years ago? It could be all linked.
1 3
On The Heart of Genius • Jul 24, 2022
Daddy Lin was attacked, am I the only one who thought that the FL's best friend's father is the one who did it? He is indifferent to anything apart from money and gambling. Maybe he has debts and he followed the FL's dad and stole the money?

Apparently, in strawberry's world, Pei Zhi's parents don't get along, dad is a boxer, mom is??? and she doesn't want her son to study mathematics. Something happened to Pei Zhi's father, or maybe both his parents and that's when he changed career?

Now, is the Pei Zhi who sent the picture is the one from Strawberry's world or from Cheese world? And does this world still exist somewhere or was it a "possibility timeline" which got destroyed once the FL managed to achieve her goal? It looked like this world was collapsing, when the FL and her friend were being transported back to their strawberry world.

So I wonder, parallel world or an alternate timeline, a "could have been if FL's dad had never raised her"?
2 1
On The Heart of Genius • Jul 23, 2022
Hmmm, in the opening credit, ML? is sitting on a strawberry cake and FL on a cheese cake. I wonder if originally, ML wasn't from the parallel world and he went back to his world and that's why she couldn't find him when she went looking for him. He was supposed to be in Germany but thanks tosocial medias and internet, it should have been easy to fid him.

aaybe he found a way to travel back and frth, but only a specific time, like during a solar eclipse?
2 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Jul 23, 2022
I have a question, looks like you finished all the 6 episodes......If Lin Zhao Xi and Ji Jiang of strawberry wirld…
I have watched 4 episodes so far, and I don't know, maybe it's only their consciences which traveled ?
0 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Jul 22, 2022
Which one is it? I know for A Love Never Lost. But what the title for the other one?
Hu Yi Tian? is there a scandal about him? I can't say I'm up to date with what's happening with chinese actors.
0 1