Great drama so far but where I'm watching, the subtitles aren't good. I mean, the last letters of every sentence are missing. Do you know a place to watch where the subtitles are okay?
Also, Pei Zhi is the one who sent them to the parallel world, right? He put the picture in the mailbox and bam, it happened. Does this mean that Pei Zhi was from the cheese world originally and somehow landed in the strawberry world? God this is so confusing. I have only seen two episodes so far, I want to watch the others but the subtitles...
Actually iQiyi is taking a long way to air this drama. They can just broadcast the drama earlier even though its…
It's like it's getting worse with censorship. First it was mainly because of scandals touching actors. Then there was censorship about time travel. Then about same sex romance dramas. Now, it's about historical dramas. Three dramas in a week not airing while they should have, because of censorship? That's a lot of dramas in such a short time period.
Which one is it? I know for A Love Never Lost. But what the title for the other one?
Fingers crossed! I love time travel stories, the last one I watched (and that I loved, I don't love ALL time travel dramas) was last summer's "First love again". I wanted so much to watch that one this summer. Sigh, not this one, then. Maybe the one you mentioned.
Also, fingers crossed for the drama with Xu Kai Cheng, also a time travel story. I saw the trailer for "Love is n an accident" and it looked very funny.
Which one is it? I know for A Love Never Lost. But what the title for the other one?
It's just that it happened within two days, with the other series and this one. I wonder why. One was removed, the other which was supposed to air didn't and we don't know when it will. Hopefully this summer. But it's a time travel story so.... yeah, , there are resasons to be worried.
Any news? Even a rumor would give me hope. I love time travel love stories so I wait impatiently for this one, especially since the other two I was waiting for are either cancelled (or most probably forever cancelled "Night wanderer") or temporarly (I hope) on the shelf "See you again".
So yeah, if anyone has intel, it would be nice to have hope.
Two dramas taking place during the Republican era (or at least partly in the Republican era for this one), are removed, not a coincidence. What is happening right now in China for such a thing to happen to two dramas at the same time?
She didn't really grow up being scheming or calculative. As for her marrying Lou Yao, she is aware that in the…
That's a good point, I hadn't thought about that. About how her being uneducated meant that she wasn't "wife material" for the men of this time period. Especially men from the same social background as hers. They must have the choice and her not being able to read and write plays against her.
There is a lot of problems with how this show treats its main heroine, mainly how we should think of her as being…
I don't this we, the audience, are supposed to see her as perfect. The three male characters fall for her for different reasons but I think one of them is that she is an oddity in these times and age. I'm sure there were women of character but the MLs never met one of them.
On top of that, she is so very young. Only 15. Yes, people got married young back then but that doesn't mean they were fully adult mentally. We can see the FL making mistakes, miscalculating, clinging to her dream of a stable life, even when she is warned that the path she has chosen will not lead to the realization of her dreams.
This drama is quite long so I think we will see her grow up and mature.
I can't wait for this one, any news on when it's going to air? I think the ML is handsome, both in modern dramas and historical dramas. But I think he has a more... modern face, if you seen what I mean, which means he is strange in historical dramas, at least IMO.
Also, he is very tall and rather large so he is so different from mosts male actors, it's almost strange to watch him, lol.
Okay but the trailer looks really really cute! I really hope this had a good happy ending! Nothing rushed and…
With time travel, a bitter-sweet ending is possible. My favorite ending for TT is if they all go back to live in the present. Because yeah, the lack of hygiene and medecine and all over modern stuff is not how I picture a happy ending, especially for a girl.
Well, there's a reason why my favorite TT drama is the Korean one "Queen and I".
Or, I can accept reincarnation. LIke if one of them has to stay in the past, then he or she gets reincarnated in the present. So, some kind of happy ending.
Can't wait next friday for ep 15. Why do i feel there's a connection between Ryun and Joon Woong? Curious with…
Yeah, it makes no sense. Hwang acts as if she knows him well and as if there’s some sort of connection with Ryun and PJG ? But he is not their child in the past, he is not the Barbarian’s child either. He wasn’t the barbarian or one of the guys who was gossiping about GR, or who had stoned her and her best friend.
Is he linked to PGL’s second life, the one he could have access to contrary to his first life ?
Or… no no no no no ! What if he was a woman in a past life and was GR’s mother-in-law ? Nahhh, I’m reaching here, no way. He is not the best friend since in this life, she is a model. That doesn’t leave room for many characters.
Unless that sentence about him being the same as ever… I don’t know, maybe he has had lots of past lives and he hasn’t changed ? No connection at all with GR and PJG ? It would be weird because it looks like there is a connection but I’m preparing myself for no connection at all. I would be disappointed if that was the case.
Personally yeah the dog episode was my least favorite. I loved the episodes revolved around Ryung Goo and his…
It's funny, the veteran episode, the dog episode and the comfort women episode are my favorites. Animals having feelings, making decisions this big was something unexpected. I just loved the emotional bond between the dog and his human. It was beautiful. And we always think about seeing our parents, siblings, lovers when we die, I hope this includes seeing our beloved pets, too.
like mystic pop up bar - their kid in another life
He was a soldier who saved the women in episode 13 and he probably died young to be reincarnated so soon. In this life, he is a good guy, full of innocence and good will.
Can you picture if he was the bad guy in the past and GR and PJG have to forgive him? Especially GR, since she has been working with him for months and has seen him doing all those good deeds?
That would be so heartbreaking for everyone involved!
like mystic pop up bar - their kid in another life
What if it's more terrible? What if he was the bad guy in Goo Ryun & Park Joong Gil's first lives? What if it's their ultimate test, to forgive the man who caused them so much pain in the past? The bad guy who turned good guy in his following lives?
Ghost was saving Kim Manok because he is her ancestor on her father's side (either Manok the killer is her grand-father…
Then we mustn't have seen the same episode 6. When SML questions her, he asks her this: "When were you born, what year?" and she answers "2091". He asks her again 2091 as an answer to his question about when she was born.
I don't speak or understand Korean but I watch dramas with english (or french since that's my first language) subtitles and I just checked episode 6, at 44'18mn, that's what is translated.
Ghost was saving Kim Manok because he is her ancestor on her father's side (either Manok the killer is her grand-father…
I think Ghost said that she was born in 2093. So if the FL's baby is born in 2022, she could have a child at 28, meaning in 2050. And that child could have Ghost in 2093. Meaning that Ghost is the FL's great-grand-child.
Ghost needed Manok alive long enough to conceive her grandfather or grandmother. If she knew exactly when her ancestor was conceived, then once the date had gone by, Ghost didn't need Manok anymore. Not a big loss anyway.
In one of the previous episode, when the janitor survived, Ghost disappeared. Why? Because janitor raised Manok right and the kid turned out being a good person and he probably never met Ghost's ancestor. Sometimes, it's little details like these which can change History.
Also, Pei Zhi is the one who sent them to the parallel world, right? He put the picture in the mailbox and bam, it happened. Does this mean that Pei Zhi was from the cheese world originally and somehow landed in the strawberry world? God this is so confusing. I have only seen two episodes so far, I want to watch the others but the subtitles...
Also, fingers crossed for the drama with Xu Kai Cheng, also a time travel story. I saw the trailer for "Love is n an accident" and it looked very funny.
So yeah, if anyone has intel, it would be nice to have hope.
On top of that, she is so very young. Only 15. Yes, people got married young back then but that doesn't mean they were fully adult mentally. We can see the FL making mistakes, miscalculating, clinging to her dream of a stable life, even when she is warned that the path she has chosen will not lead to the realization of her dreams.
This drama is quite long so I think we will see her grow up and mature.
Also, he is very tall and rather large so he is so different from mosts male actors, it's almost strange to watch him, lol.
Well, there's a reason why my favorite TT drama is the Korean one "Queen and I".
Or, I can accept reincarnation. LIke if one of them has to stay in the past, then he or she gets reincarnated in the present. So, some kind of happy ending.
Is he linked to PGL’s second life, the one he could have access to contrary to his first life ?
Or… no no no no no ! What if he was a woman in a past life and was GR’s mother-in-law ? Nahhh, I’m reaching here, no way. He is not the best friend since in this life, she is a model. That doesn’t leave room for many characters.
Unless that sentence about him being the same as ever… I don’t know, maybe he has had lots of past lives and he hasn’t changed ? No connection at all with GR and PJG ? It would be weird because it looks like there is a connection but I’m preparing myself for no connection at all. I would be disappointed if that was the case.
Can you picture if he was the bad guy in the past and GR and PJG have to forgive him? Especially GR, since she has been working with him for months and has seen him doing all those good deeds?
That would be so heartbreaking for everyone involved!
I don't speak or understand Korean but I watch dramas with english (or french since that's my first language) subtitles and I just checked episode 6, at 44'18mn, that's what is translated.
Ghost needed Manok alive long enough to conceive her grandfather or grandmother. If she knew exactly when her ancestor was conceived, then once the date had gone by, Ghost didn't need Manok anymore. Not a big loss anyway.
In one of the previous episode, when the janitor survived, Ghost disappeared. Why? Because janitor raised Manok right and the kid turned out being a good person and he probably never met Ghost's ancestor. Sometimes, it's little details like these which can change History.