Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 26, 2025
Replying to Misshi • 1 day ago
I don't want the ml to be very toxic like Early spring but at the same time don't want it to be like Overdo.
Nahhh I read the novel for TES and LOA and trust me, ML here is wayy worse than Luke
1 0
Replying to GRK62 • 3 days ago
Is it worth reading the novel first?
No, the drama differs quite a bit from the novel. There might be some scenes that are similar but the overall plot is quite different
5 1
Replying to Li Li • 10 days ago
and my last thought after today's episodeBRING ON THE EXPRESS EPISODES!!!! Gorsh I am never doing this again.…
Did they confirm yet if express is going to be on Monday or Tuesday?
1 0
On Against the Current • 10 days ago
Today's episode moved way too fast. Ironically, I never thought I would say this, since this drama's tone has always been calm and collected. I wish we had time to digest what happened (since there were a lot).

Understandably, the director probably felt it was needed since we are near the end. There's still a lot of stuff to wrap up.
9 0
Replying to Moreenke • 10 days ago
Two questions:1- Can someone explain to me the scene where Jinqi walk out of the palace and as he keeps walking,…
For your first question, I took it as what would have happened and what he would have to witness if he stayed. It's going to be another fight for power with more bloodshed.

Second question, I took it to mean that he resigned and moved back to his hometown. We all know the emperor wouldn't let him leave unless he no longer had power. FL saw him move back, understood why, and thus consummated their marriage because their "way" finally aligned.
9 1
Replying to Nanananan777 • 11 days ago
are we getting the express soon?
Depending on what the next airing schedule is, but most likely mid next week
0 0
Replying to Wellimjusthere • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I’m a few epsidodes behind, has he found out about her past yet?
Trailer said he started to figure it out on ep 41
1 0
Replying to TanRess • 11 days ago
Chaotic? Not at all. Watch spring of the blade. The scenes are all over the place 😂
The scenes were really all over the place. I'm really sad they didn't stick to the tone of the book.
1 0
On Against the Current • 11 days ago
OMG, I am so slow; I didn't even realize he promised never to let her down in front of her parents. No wonder she made him bow!!

And the guy is out here not even knowing that he is meeting his in-laws for the first time after marriage. He's just vocalizing his devotion to her.

Also, has anyone noticed that he was quick to say that he and Miss Shen (herself) were just engaged and nothing else happened? That he didn't even meet her.

Lol have to clear everything in case the wifey misunderstood
15 1
Replying to _A_ • 11 days ago
Can someone please spoil the novel for me and what is her identity? Thanks
The drama is different from the book. There was no hidden identity in the novel as WR didn't have someone else take over her spot
5 0
Replying to Ajeeb • 12 days ago
What did they change the schedule i thought it will be end on oct 2 so i started it last night
The airing schedule changes all the time depending on how well a drama does. Fortunately, and unfortunately for us this drama is doing well, so they are spreading the airing schedule out to bleed us dry 😂
2 2
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • 12 days ago
The amount of shit FL goes through and her ending plus what happens to her kids was fucking diabolical. I don't…
Hopefully, that was too much in the novel. FL was literally just pulled left and right by all these men that are obsessed with her
0 0
Replying to rgrgpluto • 18 days ago
I was teary-eyed until Jin Qi's mom said, "He went to obtain an imperial decree to just get himself beaten".…
And he would smile through that slap too as long as it came from her. The man is down bad
9 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 18 days ago
Right? Where did he learn it from? His emotional regulation is really good. Definitely not from his family LOL
Agreed! Especially his emotional control and thinking rationally under pressure. We've seen people and nobles shown in this drama that are not like that.

My favorite is when he went to FL's house and saw her smiling with Scholar Han. We all know he was jealous af but he was able to turn that off and walked in smiling as if nothing happened
2 1
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • 18 days ago
ikr. even when he's being refused in the bedroom after all these years of being a monk, he still smiles.
"No heart" but here he's like here take my heart
1 0
Replying to y_ummy • 18 days ago
If you didn't like the first 8 episodes, then you probably won't like the drama. The tone shown in the beginning…
It depends on what you're into. I really liked The Road to Splendor. It's somewhat similar to this one but faster-paced
2 0
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
I just realized that LJQ is really good with his words 😂

Must be from his years as being a Lin and a noble.

He's knows when to push and when to pull back
15 5
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • 18 days ago
ikr. even when he's being refused in the bedroom after all these years of being a monk, he still smiles.
He really said "at least I got her, everything can come later"
3 1
Replying to Sampriz • 18 days ago
Is the show worth watching? I binge watched the first 8 episodes a few days back and haven't been able to go back…
If you didn't like the first 8 episodes, then you probably won't like the drama. The tone shown in the beginning is what the rest of the drama is like - the drama is a slow burn
12 2