Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 26, 2025
Replying to Mugiwara • 18 days ago
Anyway, who do you all think buried the Shen family?
LJQ. At least that's what I heard from novel readers
0 1
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
The fact that everyone was crying and fainting with anger and there's LJQ just smiling through out the whole wedding is cracking me up
12 5
Replying to Lloudkat • 19 days ago
Whether u agree or not agree Lin JinQi s move was brilliant
Brilliant, ruthless, and well-executed. He really gave no f on what other people think, very LJQ of him
11 1
Replying to Choosen one • 19 days ago
It's funny that writer didn't give any reasons for the hate on SML but people are here hating on him anyways like…
What do you mean by physique? wow not the body shaming
2 1
Replying to Isabella Snow • 19 days ago
the plot is alas now getting really anti climactic.
Agreed! I don't think the Duke's daughter's arch was all that great. I need them to start picking it up again
2 1
Replying to Noona Peanut • 19 days ago
I’m an addict for such troupe. That was why I enjoyed Qui Min’s craziness in Pursuit of Jade 🙂‍↔️
Don't get me started on that drama. I was obsessed with QM and his younger brother.
2 1
Replying to Choppy • 19 days ago
no but why declare it on lanxiang x han engagement day?? is it on purpose or just coincidence? the hate would…
I think it's coincidental. They probably made it the same day to make it more dramatic.
8 1
Replying to FrankieD • 19 days ago
I have read so much toxic novels growing up i don’t even feel bad 😭 I would only feel bad if it was real…
Relatable, the numbness from toxic ML is universal. Unfortunately, I have read way worse ML
2 0
Replying to y_ummy • 19 days ago
Someone said she is supposed to represent the passage of time. Apparently, she showed up at the beginning when…
I can live without her being there
0 0
Replying to Ximena • 19 days ago
I really want to get into my laptop screen and whisper, "Jin Qi, find and free Ji Er. Thank me later."😂😂😂
For real. If he wants to earn brownie points with his wife, that's the first thing he needs to do
9 3
Replying to All_IS_TakenLOL • 19 days ago
Damn how everyone was going nuts in both households😂😂 im sryy as much as it came as an unfortunate shock…
Haha, and right when Scholar Han was proposing at the same time. They really know how to pick their timing
1 0
Replying to Jedi • 19 days ago
Lin jin qi wanted Lan Xiang to be his legal wife, he can easily make her as his concubine though
Exactly! He truly liked her, so he wanted to give her a proper status. If he didn't like her that much, he could have just forced her to be his side piece, not even a concubine. As we know from ML personality, if he wanted to, he would.
1 0
Replying to manemoj • 19 days ago
Who is the random woman that shows up sometimes in the city scenes selling stuff? Because she is always distinguished…
Someone said she is supposed to represent the passage of time. Apparently, she showed up at the beginning when the Shen family was being executed, and she was a lot younger. Now she is older and has a child of her own. Honestly, unless she has a bigger role to play, I found her quite useless.
2 6
Replying to ferdusali • 19 days ago
yea sensing a villain is in the making, but honestly though I don’t know if it is me or rather maybe I want…
I also feel that something is fishy with him. He is portrayed as a "goody" scholar but when he smacked the Duke's daughter in the head I knew he wasn't all nice like he portrayed.
2 2
On Against the Current • 19 days ago
I do not understand the hate for ML. The guy has shown since the beginning how calculating and brutal, yet selfish, he can be. He is not and was not meant to be portrayed as a "goody" ML.

Is it because of the romantic tone we have gotten recently that people have forgotten his true nature?

If he can force his wife to divorce him, forcing someone to marry him is no biggie.

We can feel for the FL, but I for one quite like how consistent the characters act to their personality
18 8
Replying to jyc • 20 days ago
They had some communication issues when they broke up but I would say it has more to do with them simply being…
Your description of XS after their reunion is spot on. When I was reading the novel, a lot of people hated the FL for not getting back with the ML right away. People need to know that she was young, and their breakup scarred her. She liked him for so long and gave their relationship her all, just to end in a breakup. Of course, she will be hesitant to restart a relationship with him again.

She's just a scared girl trying to guard her heart.

I, too, hope the viewers will be patient with her when we get there because I think that it's a really real reaction to reuniting. She's trying to figure herself out and what she wants.
4 0
Replying to rgrgpluto • 20 days ago
You would think the mother would have learned her lesson by now and would at least consult the ML if he were willing…
For real, he's going to be stuck with one unhappy marriage after another. I really wanted to see her reaction when she found out that FL is her daughter in law instead
1 0
Replying to Ifa • 20 days ago
If only Jin Qi wasn’t such a babe…I need them to stop giving me cute scenes of Lan Xiang and Scholar Han.…
Lol it's about to stop based on the preview for others' release. ML has a long way to go to win her heart though especially since we know FL does not like to be forced
1 0
Replying to y_ummy • 20 days ago
Same! If FL married him, she would have to make all the decisions for him. He's just too good and does have her…
Exactly! He reminds me of those "goody goody" character that always believe in the best of others. FL would have to watch out for him at all times and help him out.
1 0
On Against the Current • 20 days ago
Honestly, I don't understand these in-laws. ML has shown time and time again that he does not like or want his in-laws to control him. His first in-laws wanted to control him, so he ran away and joined the army. Now the Duke wants ML to marry his daughter so he can control him too. Even if the marriage went through, ML would have found a way so that they couldn't dictate his actions.
2 3