Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 26, 2025
Replying to frozenjasmines • 20 days ago
I actually find Scholar Han so annoying like he’s a nice guy and I appreciate him for that but I need him gone…
Same! If FL married him, she would have to make all the decisions for him. He's just too good and does have her level of decision making
2 2
Replying to YshTomato • 20 days ago
Teaser commentsLanxiang’s reaction when the marriage decree arrived:“Wait… after everything I went through,…
Lol I guess that's fate. Can't even run away from him even though she tried
1 0
Replying to NNN • 20 days ago
The schedule is not out yet.
It's out already. Check under photos
0 0
Replying to NickiE • 20 days ago
The Lin family sure knows how to pick horrible family and daughters-in-law for their son. Poor guy!
For real. His mother was saying she felt bad about his first marriage, so she'll make this one better. Like ma'am, you're still doing a horrible job at picking these women. Please stop trying! 😂
8 0
Replying to roro4 • 21 days ago
I wonder when she is force to marry him, did she like him yet? Im gonna say yes??
Probably around ep 28.
No, she doesn't like him yet. As of now she only respects him because he used to be her master. She will fall for him after they get married
8 0
Replying to ferdusali • 21 days ago
is it just me or when her father kneeled down to beg jinqi to find his daughter and when jinqi kneels with him…
And the fact that it was noticed by scholar Han was cherry on top
9 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 23 days ago
I generally DESPISEEEEEE childhood connection trope, but for some reason I find it bearable here. The editing…
Yes! That's something I've been saying since the drama aired. The choppiness was the worse in Ep1. The only good grace is that although it is choppy at least as of right now it makes sense
1 0
Replying to zhazhaver • 23 days ago
Loved the last 2 episodes! The actress playing Du Cin Que did great in her confession scene, I remember she was…
OMG you're right! I totally forgot that the actress playing Miss Du was in In Blossom. She was amazing there
1 0
Replying to Rosie XOO • 23 days ago
The trailer for ep 19 LX wishing him the best a good marriage and he was smiling/laughing. You could tell what…
If only she knew.. if only 😏
12 0
Replying to Laumi • 23 days ago
He's going to be smiing and giggling when she asks for the indentures lollll
If she does and it still granted, I wonder what excuse he will use to see her from now on
1 1
Replying to y_ummy • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Agreed. Too many things happened, and a lot were left unanswered. Hopefully, the drama will explain it in tomorrow's…
From the preview, that is what she asked for as her reward in tomorrow's release. lol now whether the ML will stop showing up before her is a different question
0 3
Replying to AngelaK • 23 days ago
He did it twice too! 😍💖I also like that he didn't take advantage of her condition when she almost fell forward…
Agreed! Or the head-to-shoulder type of thing.

I like that although she is drunk, she is still consciously keeping propriety and respect towards her master.

Kudos to the team for making it realistic. Other dramas would have had her head leaning on his shoulder after she fell asleep.
11 0
Replying to Against the Current • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I'm pretty sure they will addressed that. As rumor has it that the 3rd sister ended up marrying the marquis
5 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • 23 days ago
I have mixed feelings about episode 18, it felt flat to me, specifically the sibling part but after seeing the…
Agreed. Too many things happened, and a lot were left unanswered. Hopefully, the drama will explain it in tomorrow's release
2 5
Replying to Mimoz • 23 days ago
This looks definetely my cup of tea. I am still forcing myself to wait until it is completed, but waiting is getting…
This drama is rumored to be split into two seasons. No one knows when the second season will air yet, so if you're waiting, you might be waiting for a very long time
1 1
On Against the Current • 23 days ago
Anyone know how much the first madam trusts FL?

No only about not letting Miss Du treat the sister but she also made up an excuse to explain why ML left the house after hearing from FL that ML isn't there
0 2