Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 26, 2025
Replying to Falala • 23 days ago
I cannot stop kicking & giggling at that scene - ML gazing at FL when she opened Du's gift box. My dears,…
The way his eyes were glowing
14 0
Replying to namirobin • 24 days ago
i was confused with that two sisters. eldest sister and the one who push qingyuan into the river (forgot her name…
Omg, lol I wrote this comment after seeing the eldest sister. I was like, why is the lady pushing her off the bridge all of a sudden, so nice and wanting to befriend her? Haha turns out they are not even the same person
2 1
Replying to Ifa • 24 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
“you should knoooow” would start playing the moment he tried to feed that candy to her mouth in the carriage.
Lol stop..... 😂.

I barely got over The Early Spring. Haha I'm still seeing clips of Flora and Luke all over my fyp

But honestly, if this was the TES, the main characters would have had their one-night stand by now
2 3
On Spring of the Blade • 24 days ago
Honestly, the editing in ep 1 is such a disappointment. Why is it so rushed? It's just cut after cut.

Hopefully it slows down in further episodes
3 0
Replying to y_ummy • 24 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Hopefully not, I quite like their first meeting in the novel. lol we'll find out when it airs
Their first meeting was at ML's house. Her family sent her there to ask ML for help. ML and FL didn't have a connection, so she went there saying she had something to tell his brother (his brother is friends with someone she knows). ML walked in, and she thought he was her brother.

Don't want to spoil too much, as I don't know how the drama is going to change it, but let's just say he was interested in her at first sight.
2 0
Replying to y_ummy • 24 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Hopefully not, I quite like their first meeting in the novel. lol we'll find out when it airs
I actually never finished the novel. Read 1/3 of it and stopped because I didn't want to spoil it too much for myself but also there were too many characters to keep track of 😂

I saw the comments below said it was a HE
0 0
Replying to Myraaaa • 24 days ago
https://x.com/earendel_cdrama/status/2100383436192231623Their first encounter...?
Hopefully not, I quite like their first meeting in the novel. lol we'll find out when it airs
2 4
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 25 days ago
I’m having severe FOMO seeing everyone yapping about this drama on tiktok. Is it really that good??
Depends on what your definition of good is.

It is a slow-burn type of drama/romance. The leads didn't have their first talk until ep 7. So if you're looking for something fast-paced, I would avoid this one.

Regardless of the roles, all the casts have done a superb job with acting. Check one episode out if you're curious
3 1
Replying to Krish728 • 25 days ago
Yup, check this clip for Jealous Shen Run.https://x.com/Lulingxukai/status/2100053242642325845
Bruhh he's such a child! 😂
3 1
Replying to JJJ • 25 days ago
C-netz so traumatized by idol drama tropes that they thought there did be a whole spinning/slow-mo hugging sequence…
Same! I love her scrambling to walk away as this whole fight was going down. It felt quite realistic. Lol I would also be running away as well
7 2
Replying to Jun Kim • 25 days ago
ML is clearly either infatuated or liking her intelligence. Lol
Probably both! But I mean, can we blame the guy? Lol she really is amazing
14 1
Replying to Kate • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
When man is smart, he is just smart, but when a woman is smart, they call her cunning 🤡But also, the romance…
Lol maybe it's because women during that time were more timid. It was surprising to see someone small like her physically get involved and fight her way out.
7 1
On Spring of the Blade • 26 days ago
In a time period that values reputation and boundaries, the trailer shows that the main couple is quite affectionate. How scandalous!

We'll have to wait and see how it is portrayed when the drama airs.
7 0
On Against the Current • 26 days ago
Unfortunately, FL's brilliance will make ML notice her more. Her life will be more challenging from now on.

I feel that once the guy gets obsessed, he won't let go.

On the other hand, I do like that she's just trying to live her life and be a good servant.
19 3
On Against the Current • 26 days ago
As cute as she is, Xiaolan is really going to be the downfall of FL if no one keeps her in check.

She's innocent but easily manipulated. Back in their time period she won't live easily
13 6
On Against the Current • 26 days ago
I wonder why ML allows Miss Du to come live at his place?

I understand that it's because her brother saved his life, but there are multiple ways to repay the gratitude without having her move in. They can give them money and find a marital match for her without her living with them.

A newly divorced man and a young woman moving in is a recipe for disaster, even if there is no relation and the intent is pure. The rumor mill will have a field day with this one
6 1