News
On Princess Silver • Sep 14, 2020
Title Princess Silver
This is isn't Goodbye My Princess where despite all the betrayals and misunderstandings you still root for the leads to end up together. I'm only at episode 13 and I'm so done with the lead couple.Somehow I just want them to scram and go to some faraway place and let the story continue without them. After knowing the ending, I just have to drop this.
5 2
On Princess Silver • Sep 14, 2020
Title Princess Silver
Gosh ML is so arrogant and high strung. Sorry not interested in their us against the world love story. The ML is an annoying sappy idealist with a boatload of past baggage that has grandiose dreams of world peace. Watching him is such a chore. I commend the drama though for having one of the BEST production value and cinematography that I have ever seen. In this aspect this drama gets top marks. I'm just not sold on the lead couple love story.
3 0
On Love, Now • Sep 12, 2020
Title Love, Now
Love the OST of this drama. They were the one of the first Chinese songs I had memorized.
3 0
On Dance of the Phoenix • Sep 7, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
The beginning OST is one of the better ones I've heard recently almost as memorable as the one in Eternal Love. It really sets the mood for the viewers.
1 0
On Dance of the Phoenix • Sep 7, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
The ending was kinda expected. Based on her Shifu's character that was his plan all along. I don't know what all the ruckus is about. Mu Jiu Chuan is clearly not a vacillating and sentimental character. I was not liking the story from 20-25 but it picked up towards the end and I'd say this is a must watch. I want a season 2. They could make Zhao Ge's mom as villain.
4 0
On Wang Zi Xuan • Sep 7, 2020
Person Wang Zi Xuan
I wanna see her in a costume drama or any drama with Yibo. Love their chemistry. Very natural
17 1
On The Comic Bang • Sep 7, 2020
Title The Comic Bang
Ju Jing Yi really should take advantage of this second chance and finally lock lips with SWL. It would be such a waste of chemistry.
6 8
Replying to Drama Empress • Sep 6, 2020
Title The Love of Hypnosis
Hmm crystal Liu both her projects are on hold for a long time and her recent controversial support with HK Police…
Goodness your talking as if Liu Yi Fei is starving and needs Hollywood to stay afloat. She doesn't need it and neither do most Chinese stars except for Fan Bingbing. I don't like the CCP but I cannot fault LYF when she shows supports for her own country. A stark contrast to Hollywood stars who busy themselves hating on their own.
8 1
On Ma Tian Yu • Sep 6, 2020
Person Ma Tian Yu
I need him back in a costume drama. I love his performance in Secret of Three Kingdoms and also liking his portrayal in Ice Fantasy.
9 0
On Time Pass by Suddenly • Sep 6, 2020
Title Time Pass by Suddenly
Wow LYF and Lu Han in the same drama. If true I'm in. No idea who the other 2 female casts are so I'm guessing ZHW is the FL.
2 0
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Sep 6, 2020
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
LYF in costume is always a must watch.
5 1
On Love and Redemption • Sep 6, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Chu Ling Long is full of hot air. Reading the synopsis you'd think she's some sort of cultivation genius.
4 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • Sep 1, 2020
Title Fighter of the Destiny
The only reason I could finish this is because of Lu Han otherwise I'd have dropped this pronto. ML is so weak. Even when he started to gain power and ascend cultivation he relapses into a useless tool. The worst bit of this drama is the ML falling into schemes and getting accused of something again and again. It got irritating to a point. Writer has zero originality and turn the ML into a pathetic Cinderella character.
6 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • Aug 28, 2020
Title Fighter of the Destiny
I'll give this drama a 9.0 if in the end they kill the ML's mother/empress, her maid, her nephew, his future parents in law, the weak head of the 6 academies etc. Why did they put so many unlikeable characters in this drama?
5 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • Aug 28, 2020
Title Fighter of the Destiny
So many petty and annoying people you just want dead in this drama. This is like some Mexican telenovela meets cultivation with Lu Han playing the hapless heroin who's the target of endless scheming.
7 0
On Dance of the Phoenix • Aug 26, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
Oh dear this thing went downhill fast. Starting from Wu Youdao turning batshit and going on a killing rampage. So crazy they make it sound he deserve an ounce of sympathy. The story pretty much goes down the drain from this point on. So disappointed because it started well.
3 2
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Aug 23, 2020
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
I just hope this one gets tied up in the end better than the last 2 Novoland dramas. I'm still left hanging by Tribes and Empires until now.
2 0
Replying to KMH • Aug 23, 2020
Title Qing Qing Zi Jin
i love this drama and its better than DANCE OF Phoenix
I am enjoying Dance of the Phoenix but seeing some clips of this drama I can tell it has better production value and more substantial plot. It also showing on TV so that's a plus.
0 0
Replying to Margarita • Aug 23, 2020
Title Qing Qing Zi Jin
Does this drama have yet another FL who is weak and doesn't stand up for herself? Looks like she's bullied by…
That's a laughable commentary when Dance of the Phoenix, The Heiress and Love and Redemption are airing right now not to mention some office dramas that just aired to satisfy modern sensibilities.
0 9
On Cheng Yi • Aug 23, 2020
Person Cheng Yi
I would have finished Noble Aspirations if he and Yang Zi's character became an item. I would like to see a reunion between the 2.
2 2
