Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 20, 2025

Friends

Replying to NLE • 21 days ago
Title Ash Spoiler
The moment Fei Foon shot Hui Leuk Tou in a non life threatening area, I knew he never intended to kill him. Fei…
But he shot him in a very life-threatening area. I thought he was putting up a show, too, but you can absolutely kill another person if you shoot them like that.
0 1
Replying to Amelba • 21 days ago
Title Ash
The reason I don't have a problem with AI is that, for now, you can still see is something else, it may become…
Everyone should have a problem with AI because change is possible only if people speak up. If everyone accepts it, then we'll just be getting more and more AI shoved down our throats. It's already happening. First they start with seconds-long moments, then they do cringy opening and closing credits with AI, then they make entire AI flashbacks. What will happen in a year? Will we get AI sex scenes, all violent scenes done with AI, all emotionally complex scenes done with AI?

I'm not saying we shouldn't be watching anything with AI in it, but the pushback should be there. People still watch Ash and praise it where it deserves to be praised, and they criticize it where it deserves to be criticized.
4 3
Replying to Ahseyi • 22 days ago
Title Ash
so you’re telling me he shot him in the chest presumably he didn’t bleed and yall assumed he was dead… make…
It makes such zero sense on every scale that it upset me :( I was mostly enjoying the series, but this is jarring.
7 0
Replying to melsen • 22 days ago
Title Ash
Who's Yuelou?
From Killer and Healer
2 0
Replying to melsen • 24 days ago
Title Ash
There's no AI in recent episodes
Thanks! Not sure why it looked weird from some angles, then. Finished watching the available episodes; E6 was very good.
1 2
Replying to melsen • 24 days ago
Title Ash
There's no AI in recent episodes
That's good to know, thank you! I do have suspicions about the beach scene in E5, the background looked kind of fake, but as long as there are no entire fake scenes, it's tolerable.
1 4
On Ash • 24 days ago
Title Ash
I was enjoying this up until E4. The characters seemed to become OOC, and then suddenly AI flashbacks?? How ridiculous and offensive. I hope the next episodes are better.
2 6
Replying to nayoichi • 24 days ago
Title Ash
Are they real couple irl?
Do you believe they are? In the end, that's what matters.
3 3
Replying to shaziakhan • 24 days ago
Title The Spirealm
Ling jushi actor did the best acting in the whole drama honestly he was so freaking natural in his acting everyone…
Haha, I absolutely disagree. I'm pretty sure it's easy to prove it because he makes the same expression in the majority of scenes, to the point where it bothered even me, though I'm not a demanding watcher. However, I don't think it's that important. If you like it, this is what matters the most <3
0 1
Replying to KSM4 • 25 days ago
Title To My Shore
If you like dark romance coupled with obsession, jealousy, assault, and gradual redemption, then it's the best.…
Wow, that was fast! I'm very glad you liked it!)
1 1
Replying to KSM4 • 25 days ago
Title Knot
It's literally AI slop.
No, the prompt was clearly about writing it, and it was in both versions (Thai and English).
0 0
Replying to EllenGraceSingcol • 26 days ago
Title To My Shore
Is this series good? Please enlighten me.
If you like dark romance coupled with obsession, jealousy, assault, and gradual redemption, then it's the best. If you don't like this genre, you won't like the show either.
2 3
Replying to Wanttowritesobad • 27 days ago
Now I can confidently say that I’ll never rely on kisskh’s rating to decide whether or not I should watch…
Personally, I never pay attention to ratings because a show doesn't have to be good to be loved, and it doesn't have to be rated highly for some people to enjoy it. This series is a mess, but there are other messy shows with higher ratings. You never know how people will react; your own feelings is what really matters.
7 0
Replying to KSM4 • 27 days ago
Title Knot
It's literally AI slop.
I always suspected this, and then the scriptwriter, who was releasing the book as the episodes came out, was caught leaving a ChatGPT prompt in one of the updates. This confirmed it.
4 8
Replying to 16771906 • 28 days ago
Title To My Shore
One day I'll find a CBL as good as this.
Haven't found one yet! Maybe one day :D
2 0
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 28 days ago
As far as Thai BL goes, I'd say this was way better than Reloved, and arguably better than Cutie Pie. But damn,…
Haha, I haven't watched Reloved, maybe I should give it a try to have a laugh :D But yes, Cutie Pie was also terrible.
1 0
GhostNote • 28 days ago
I see I no longer need to write a review because you covered absolutely everything. I agree with every word.
1 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 28 days ago
To me, series worse than this are Knot and Unforgotten Night. Don't Be Too Emotional takes the (not-so-honorable) third place. They had a potentially great premise, but then they went completely off the rails. The relationship was developed very badly, Little Jane remained annoying and bland and overdramatic for 99% of the series, Big Jane was nowhere near a red flag; his blood deals were never explained, and it seems like he was just majorly misunderstood throughout all episodes. The acting of Little Jane's and some other actors was very bad in too many places.

They hastened to push every single trope in, but they didn't bother to develop what truly mattered, show character growth and relationship progress.

Basically, I liked the music and the initial premise. Oh, and Big Jane, the way he was portrayed at the start. A potentially fantastic character; I just wish he was given to more talented writers and received a more interesting partner.

A total mess.
10 8
Replying to StarSoul414 • 28 days ago
I will say the one thing they got right through this entire series was the soundtrack was perfect. 💕
Yes, that's the only thing I loved. Well, the soundtrack and some of the creepy moments with Big Jane they included in the first couple of episodes.
5 0
Replying to sunfish_dumplings • 30 days ago
Title To My Shore
There are rumours going around about ‘em being the leads in the upcoming bl ‘The King of Personas’. I just…
Yes, they seem to be true; the director of their company confirmed the second collaboration will happen by the end of the year. The King of Persona has excellent bones; it's both similar and dissimilar to TMS. I just really hope they find a great scriptwriter!
4 0