News
Replying to Dreamoverdosed • Aug 15, 2026
Title Payback
A promising first 2 episodes, then Multiple Forced kisses, A one night stand & It's repetitive flashbacks…
Yes. I feel like a lot of people are no longer interested in a well-written story or characters. Give them some pretty surface, and they'll love it.
1 0
Replying to buttercup000 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Payback
rating is so good but im fighting to even get through ep 3... i know it will be worth it in the end😫
I don't think it's worth it. Very underwhelming.
2 0
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • Aug 15, 2026
Title Deep In
The actor playing them is really young, so he looks young in all roles he does, and Zhang zhun saying he isn't…
I still think it's weird and unprofessional since he had to know what he's getting into, but fortunately, it was just a small moment, and I think it works ok with his character the way he is portrayed.
1 0
On The Spirealm • Aug 14, 2026
Title The Spirealm
Ling Jiu Shi's actor is mostly terrible :( However, the series is very good, minus the nonsense ending. It works best when you read the novel and understand what's going on. The music, the vibes, the acting of other people are amazing.
3 6
Replying to wwx • Aug 14, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
sooooo much potential. but that's the thing- it's all just potential. i like the story, i like the chemistry,…
I still can't let go of the pilot, which is why I keep watching even though I find almost everything here bland and disappointing. There is so much potential indeed, especially in the first episodes, but it all has been going nowhere.
0 1
Replying to liamhain • Aug 14, 2026
Title Lust
Without knowing the author and their actual behavior IRL, speculating on this topic is wild and completely unnecessary,…
You are right, it's a fact that the majority of women have rape fantasies. I've read these studies because I've been enjoying this aspect of darker romances since I was a teen, and I still love it. I love romance in general in fiction, but I'm aromantic in real life. It astonishes me that so many people seem unable to tell fiction and reality apart.
2 1
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 14, 2026
Title To My Shore
ML drugs MC several times, molests him, regularly invades his privacy, stalks him, and blackmails him. There is…
MC is very strong and smart here, and he makes ML pay for everything in a pretty satisfying way. ML is psychopathic, and he's utterly obsessed with MC, which is why he does most of these toxic things. Their relationship is definitely unhealthy, but when they are together and they have no conflicts, they are actually very harmonious and well-suited. I think it's definitely worth watching, it's the smartest and the most beautiful dark romance I've ever seen, but it's very toxic and psychologically challenging.
4 1
Replying to Asma • Aug 14, 2026
Title To My Shore Spoiler
I m confused whether should I watch this series or not cuz of toxic ml? is the ml is really toxic?
ML drugs MC several times, molests him, regularly invades his privacy, stalks him, and blackmails him. There is also severe dubious consent in this series because MC has to sleep with ML when he doesn't really want to: he agrees to it, but as a result of blackmail.
2 3
Replying to Asma • Aug 14, 2026
Title To My Shore
I m confused whether should I watch this series or not cuz of toxic ml? is the ml is really toxic?
Yes. I'll describe some of his actions below under a spoiler tag if you want to check for triggers.
1 0
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • Aug 14, 2026
Title Deep In
The actor playing them is really young, so he looks young in all roles he does, and Zhang zhun saying he isn't…
But didn't he know what kind of role he's auditioning for?
3 3
On Deep In • Aug 14, 2026
Title Deep In
Just started watching; Zhen Xin looks like a teen, so I can't take him seriously in the role of a psychiatrist... Doesn't it look ridiculous? Is it meant to be like this? And Zhang Zhun is so weird, he says he wants to be an actor, but then he keeps saying he's not ready for a scene (even at the rehearsal stage), and it hardly feels like he read the script.
3 5
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Aug 13, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Does NO ONE see the irony in all of this,Jane Patrick fell in love with the boy because he was the one who did…
Yeah, and he began to judge him so quickly and based on pretty much nothing but rumors :( At least in the novel, LJ does catch BJ lying directly and witnesses him doing some disturbing things.
1 0
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
I was really struggling, too, but I'm glad I pushed through. It got so interesting later on, and FL stopped being…
Wait until E31! It almost got me to cry. I'd never think this was possible during the first half of this show, when I couldn't stomach listening to FL for a single minute without cringing :D
1 1
Replying to Caduceus • Aug 13, 2026
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I keep on struggling to watch it and drop it because of FL voice, the only times I like it are when they have…
I was really struggling, too, but I'm glad I pushed through. It got so interesting later on, and FL stopped being as childishly annoying, at least for me.
2 3
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 12, 2026
Title Double Helix
I don't know who Dua Ziang is, but out of the three I do know, I would vote for Fan Xiao and Hua Yong. If I had…
Thank you so much! Turns out I had this series bookmarked, but I didn't watch it. Will bump it up my to-watch list!
4 1
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 11, 2026
Title Knot
In ABO Desire? No one even really knew Enigmas are real there.
Enigmas were like a theory, yes: they established they might exist, but no one knew if they do exist. About the breeding programs, I don't think ABO Desire had this kind of arc? Unless you mean Gao Tu's mother?
3 1
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Aug 11, 2026
Title Knot
If anyone watched ABO desire, these families that were hell bent on breeding alpha’s and enigmas was very prevalent…
In ABO Desire? No one even really knew Enigmas are real there.
6 3
Replying to sanamchritsa • Aug 10, 2026
Title Double Helix
I WONDER AMONG FAN XIAO , LUFENG ,HUA YONG AND DUA ZIANG WHO IS THE MOST LOYAL , DEVOTED AND CRAZIEST LOVER IS…
I don't know who Dua Ziang is, but out of the three I do know, I would vote for Fan Xiao and Hua Yong. If I had to choose just one, I'd pick Hua Yong simply because he stayed loyal and obsessed for like 15 years; Fan Xiao is yet to catch up. As for Lu Feng, I never felt like he actually loves Yichen, so I wouldn't call him devoted. He's obsessed and crazy for sure, but he never bothers to understand what Yichen is feeling or thinking. He just doesn't seem all that interested in his personality, like we can see from the mother plot, the kidnapping and the hospital arcs.
6 4
Replying to Lalalila • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Okay I know it's toxic but how toxic are we talking? If you could compare the toxicity level to other toxic dramas,…
Barely toxic, to the point where I'm wondering why the main character was ever presented like some big red flag. Makes little sense to me.
1 1
Replying to Leticevic • Aug 8, 2026
Title Payback
I am on ep 2 and why did he punch him like that ?? Out of nowhere !
Yeah, I don't think it makes sense in the series. The novel explains it much better.
6 0
