News
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Payback
Let's not pretend most people do sex work because they genuinely like it. Especially Sunny.
First and foremost, I'm talking about physical sex work like what Sunny was shown doing. People don't generally sleep with random people they don't like and aren't attracted to for fun, especially when there is a group of them.
0 2
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Payback
I think it was extremely disloyal to the source material.
I sincerely hope you're just a bit out of sorts at the moment, and that normally you're... not this lost)) As of now, in another thread, you made a comment telling people who didn't like your show to check their brains, and when I politely explained why the rating might be low, you went on wailing how I'm harrassing you and being "nasty." Then you made another comment telling everyone not to respond to your comments because if they disagree with you, they "can't handle your opinion." Then you left another comment for me full of weird copy-paste of the same sentences. Then you addressed me in here, wailing about bullying and harassment again. You are literally the only person here who makes nasty comments and can't handle another opinion to the point of getting hysterical and nonsensical, and you're the one harrassing me at this point. Sober up, please.
2 2
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Double Helix
It's not written well and has a lot of tropes people tend to dislike.
You're hilarious :D
0 1
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Double Helix
It's not written well and has a lot of tropes people tend to dislike.
I think you got me confused with yourself. I never leave nasty comments. You, on the other hand, literally said people who don't like this show should have their brains checked :D A little self-awareness, please.
1 3
Replying to PVenessa • Aug 2, 2026
Title Double Helix
Wow how the hell did the number drop from an 8 point something to a 7.. point something. yall need to be checke…
Well, a lot of people don't like ancient rage-baiting tropes, spineless characters, and writing that is at least partially bad. Everyone approaches the series they watch from deeply subjective perspectives.
5 7
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
I think it was extremely disloyal to the source material.
It's okay to admit you were wrong and this adaptation is not faithful to the source material at all) We all make mistakes, especially if it's been a while since you read it. No need to keep saying filler things when you can't present actual arguments, it just looks silly, like when a child keeps claiming they are right and the world is wrong just because they said so. No offense. Farewell now!
1 4
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
I think it was extremely disloyal to the source material.
Well, see, it's easy to check. If you can argue that they haven't really changed the murderous possessive psychopath Jay to a soft, mild, emotional version, and that letting the police kill the old man is the same thing as letting the mother of a raped boy do it - and that it equally makes us question whether it's fate or Jay is behind it; that it's okay to start and end revenge in one episode and leave out at least a major part of the key details, then I'm very open to a discussion and changing my mind.
1 6
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
I think it was extremely disloyal to the source material.
Are you really calling the changes I listed slight? Let's be real here, it's the essence of the plot.
2 8
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
I think it was extremely disloyal to the source material.
Not really cool, just a fact. You can't call an adaptation that drastically changed the personality of the main character, the arc of his mother, the pace of revenge plot, the death of the main bad guy, the main relationship, and other crucial moments faithful. It factually is not.
2 10
Replying to Nyanka • Aug 2, 2026
Title Knot
I'm 29. Also if you go up where all of the ratings/stars are there's a little blue icon that looks like three…
Omegaverse still needs a plot.. My Stubborn had it, basic as it was.
7 0
Replying to hansel714 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
Excuse me, being a porn actor isn’t something to be ashamed of. It’s not a punishment. Why is this series…
Let's not pretend most people do sex work because they genuinely like it. Especially Sunny.
0 4
Replying to St Athanasius of Alexand • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
For those who read the manhua vers, is this one aligned with the manhua, like how many percent would u say?? Thannkkss..
30% at most.
2 1
Replying to ali • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
ig it's bc there's only 10 eps so they had to squeeze everything in 1 ep
No, they didn't need to squeeze everything in 1 ep. There were a ton of ways to develop things properly.
2 0
Replying to Serenity210 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
Let me put it this way: in my opinion, this is the most faithful to the original and the best-crafted adaptation…
I really don't know how people who read the manhwa or the novel can think the series is faithful to it. A million things aside, they took a complete psychopath for the main character and turned him into an almost-sweetheart. This alone is a huge and fundamental change.
2 0
Replying to colby • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
some of the complaints in the comments really reveal who have and who haven’t read the manhwa lol
I think it was extremely disloyal to the source material.
2 15
On Payback • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
Eh, extremely dissatisfying, just as I feared. They really didn't do the novel justice. Maybe the series could function independently, it's not badly made, the actors are solid and the music is great, but it's really rushed and poorly planned in comparison in every respect, including the relationship, character development, and especially the revenge.
8 3
Replying to NLE • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
I can see you liked it too, giving it an 8.5/10! What changes do you think would have made it a 10/10 for you?
YES. Finally, someone else thinks that. They had such a strong and complex novel, and they completely blew it. I loved E1 a lot, but then it just kept getting more and more underwhelming.
3 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I can no longer handle LJ. Such an immature, ungrateful, self-absorbed character, I have no words for him any longer. This, plus considering the bad acting of at least 50% of the cast, is making this series physically painful to watch, so I will probably drop it. A pity, I really love some aspects of it, and BJ's actor is phenomenal.
1 0
Replying to Tali Moon • Jul 31, 2026
Title Knot
So are fans of the Omegaverse happy with "Knot"? I might be missing the point and maybe I'm taking this…
Nope, not happy at all. It's horrendously made, and while I liked some ABO moments, for the most part, it feels like their main goal is to prove that they know what Omegaverse is. So they include all possible ABO aspects, do tons of info dumps, and meanwhile, they forgot to create a plot.
8 1
Replying to AlphaChan • Jul 30, 2026
Title To My Shore
im not a smoker but I'm craving this specific type of cigarets Fan Xiao always smokes!!!!!!!!! is it even a real…
Yes, it is. How I know it? I never smoked in my life, but I got curious after this show :D The brand is Cigaronne Royal Slims.
4 0
