Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 20, 2025

Friends

Replying to Sheherezada • Aug 8, 2026
Title Knot
It will not pick up, because it is Omegaverse. All of the Omegaverse stories go like this - Omega living his life,…
That depends on what kind of stories you read. I don't like 'horny' stories because I'm not interested in NCs, yet I've read many excellent lengthy ABO fics where sex happened maybe once or twice. ABO Desire is also not particularly horny, it has a lot of plot.
0 0
Replying to KABDrama • Aug 6, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
agree with you. I expected more fantasy which I got fooled there, and then I expected almost a black flag character…
I didn't like Lu Feng, especially with the last twist of him having a bipolar disorder. I felt like they portrayed mental illness very badly, plus I think he is a very simple character, which makes him not as interesting to me. He has pretty basic abandonment and rage issues, and I never felt like he actually loves Yichen. He's obsessed for sure, but love? Based on his words and actions, I didn't feel it.
1 1
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 6, 2026
From how they are showing it, Big Jane is actually the most misunderstood character ever. He did very few things…
Yes, exactly. I had such high hopes, and then they just kept dying :( I wish Big Jane was allowed to fully showcase his red flag potential: there were moments where he's genuinely creepy, and I was so excited about it. The actor is brilliant. And I wish Little Jane was written as a way more interesting and complex character. As it is, he comes across as a whining child to me, which makes their couple feel very lackluster.
2 1
Replying to Barbie_tee • Aug 6, 2026
No it's not. BJ after 5 years doesn't behave crazily like LF. Their story is more intriguing than that toxic relationship…
Never mind, I thought you were looking for Don't Be Too Emotional novel) I deleted the link.
0 0
Replying to KABDrama • Aug 6, 2026
agree with you. I expected more fantasy which I got fooled there, and then I expected almost a black flag character…
Ah, Fan Xiao... I've been looking for similar well-written red flags ever since watching TMS, but I haven't found one yet.
1 3
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • Aug 6, 2026
P'Jane was such an interesting character, that the way he turned into the same sad misunderstood boi seen in a…
From how they are showing it, Big Jane is actually the most misunderstood character ever. He did very few things wrong, yet somehow everyone is treating him like he is some devil. It got very annoying to me, and they definitely misled the audience by presenting Big Jane as a red fllag. Even the opening song is about it.
1 3
Replying to NLE • Aug 6, 2026
Review Payback
I haven't read the novel or the manhwa, so I went into the series with no expectations and reviewed it based solely…
I read Payback in my own language, so unfortunately, I'm not sure where to find the English version :(
0 0
Replying to Sheherezada • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
It will not pick up, because it is Omegaverse. All of the Omegaverse stories go like this - Omega living his life,…
Omegaverse stories are extremely diverse, they come in all possible shapes and forms. It's a fascinating genre that can birth a lot of fascinating series, but so far, other than ABO Desire, everyone seems to want to rely on the pure basics without building an actual story and giving it depth.
0 2
Replying to DreamDramaCatcher • Aug 4, 2026
Title Knot
Is it just me but I can't get into the pairing Ongsa x Nakhin - It's probably Ongsa's acting that is putting me…
Same. I had trouble watching their NC.
3 0
On Knot • Aug 4, 2026
Title Knot
Their attempt at explaining why Phatsa is clueless is so ridiculous that it'd be better if they just left everyone guessing, lol. It made zero sense. And everyone running around Phatsa and no one bothering to tell him he might be pregnant or take him to the hospital for a check-up?? That's just creepy.
14 10
Replying to pakunook • Aug 4, 2026
Title Payback Spoiler
Idk but I can't help but feel bad for bank for going the of route 😭 Just quit the industry atp
He doesn't have a choice. He borrowed too much money from terrible people and now he is being forced to work it off.
0 1
Replying to BLCanary • Aug 3, 2026
Just curious, out of 10 how gay is it actually?
I think at least 6. It's pretty gay, but without consummation. But apparently, everyone sees it differently.
1 0
Replying to smeetaa • Aug 3, 2026
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
i am a bit confused with the ending. can anyone explain me? specially about mun jo.
I think he survived, as he and Jong U united at the end. His death scene was pretty much shown to be a lie.
1 0
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Double Helix
Well, a lot of people don't like ancient rage-baiting tropes, spineless characters, and writing that is at least…
Honestly, I check up on all the shows that left some deeper impression on me, whether positive or negative, because I'm curious to see what others say. With this show in particular (I actually finished it), I dislike it so heavily that I'm genuinely confused by how popular it is. So I lurk around to catch the opinion of people who feel the same way as me about it. I don't interfere with fans to ruin their enjoyment; I only respond occasionally when people wonder why others may not like it. And this particular OP was so rude that I decided to answer. They edited their comment, so you may not see it now.
5 0
Replying to yourtastelessnana • Aug 3, 2026
Title Payback
they kind of botched this adaptation as payback is among my favorite bl manhwas... #noshade
Yes. I was excited after E1, but then it ended up going the wrong way.
3 0
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Payback
Let's not pretend most people do sex work because they genuinely like it. Especially Sunny.
That's how I know you're a troll. Serving crowds of smelly people is not enjoyable for 99% of sex workers. In case of Sunny, this was downright coercion because he was forced to do that.
0 0
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
Why would someone not approve a show just because it features an assault?) It's a common trope in dark romances.…
From how I felt it, Fan Xiao faced a lot of consequences for his actions, though not of the legal kind; that's one of the reasons why I personally love this series so much. But I know this is a very sensitive matter, so everyone will definitely have different opinions on it.
8 0
Replying to michkao • Aug 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
im sorry but who approved this show ;-; this is just straight up as*ault
Why would someone not approve a show just because it features an assault?) It's a common trope in dark romances. I do wish the tags reflected it.
13 9