Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 23, 2021

Friends

Replying to onmyway123 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
The ML isn’t the problem—the writing is. He feels real, loyal, and emotionally invested. The problem is that…
this is not the first time unfortunately and it wouldn't be the last time, this is an era where FMLs have ambition and purpose and the ML except for FML has no purpose and identity in life
4 4
Replying to ath • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
he’s always sacrificing
thanks for the tip, i'll skip this one
1 0
On Overdo • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
i want to start the drama, i don't care about the rating
just one question:
does the MLs relationship with the FML feels unbalanced _him always sacrificing and her always receiving_ or is there more mutual exchange when you watch it?
2 2
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 29, 2026
Dropped at ep 26
stop writing dramas men go through hell and comes back for the woman he loves, has countless near death experience in return the woman gives him candy, WHY has this become a new norm in C_dramas?
in dramas women always say they want equality in their relationship, is this what they talk about? the man gives and gives and you just take?
5 5
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 28, 2026
I see a sentence a lot about cdramas
"You can never see a man like that in real life"
It is true, I agree with it
These days when I see a cdrama , I often change the roles and think to myself what if the things the man does was done by a woman a things the woman does was done by a man? The answer is the man becomes toxic and the woman becomes someone who is blinded by love.
Men want and need peace in their lives, I don't understand why you would think that we have to torture ourselves for a woman as toxic as a lot of (NOT all) FMLs of cdramas, we don't and we never will.
You ALL have standards for yourselves I've heard and know enough of them now hear some of ours:
We want respect and peace, we want a woman who cares for us, her man be her first priority. We ABSOLUTELY don't need and want it but we wanna know if a dangerous situation happens she is willing to risk her life for us. we want a woman who is willing to face the joys and difficulties of life with us
I've watched MANY cdramas, sorry but A LOT OF women of cdrama don't fit this category. I only hope women in real life be better I'll search for a one like this myself :)
2 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
I want an obedient and easy to control husband, this wasn't said just early in the drama to say oh it's just the beginning doesn't mean that much or it's gonna change
I really wish and curious to see if they dare make drama where ML constantly say this about FML
2 0
Replying to Kinara • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
excuse me, beyond what exactly?
I saw your character along with your personal attacks. not interested in your opinion anymore. good luck
0 1
Replying to Kinara • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
Bcs I HATE double standards, a man who sleeps with a lot of women is called a playboy, he or his friends call him a legend, a woman who does the same they call her a sl**t (I'm not saying like this is a good act, I say if it's bad then it's bad for BOTH)
The same is for some women too, if a woman does something wrong they say oh it's empowering, you go girl, they even encourage her. But God forbids if a man does that. Oh he is a jerk.
This gender war is annoying and frustrating for me.
No you don't owe me that but exactly bcs we're strangers we can talk about these situations without limit and know different peoples opinion and perspectives, that's how I look at it
0 3
Replying to Kinara • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
Oh god
Still no answer to the real question, if you forgot what was it (which I doubt) I remind you
just like you I love FL, I have ONLY two problems with her:
1_her manipulative behavior 2_ bringing a third person in their relationship
NOW you said this is a grey choice, you defend her choice and say she did nothing wrong (I think this is ethically wrong and I strongly disagree, but we'll move on)
The question is here:
If the same thing happens to a WOMAN in real life OR drama, would you defend the man who was manipulative or brought a third person (just like FL did here) in relationship like you did today?
0 5
Replying to Kinara • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
again you avoid to answer the DS question you really can't, can you? :)
we're BOTH here to discuss something and BOTH think we're right, don't play the victim card with me. that trick is old.
it's ok if you don't wanna continue, I think you already got my point
0 7
Replying to Kinara • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
I didn't say DS from the FL I said from you and I CLEARLY explained what I meant by that, I don't understand why you steer my words in a different direction or are you pretending like you don't get my point?
low life in that dump??? very interesting choice of words, that's beneath you and disappointing
0 9
Replying to Kinara • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
just remember your choice here and how you defended FML in her so called grey choice
in future avoid the double standard
0 11
Replying to Kinara • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
in the end I didn't get a clear 'she was wrong for doing that' from you.
you hide behind words like 'this is not a normal relationship' or 'she is who she is wether we like it or not' and think of it as a grey choice.
it's ok, just remember your choice and your words now, in future if you saw the exact same thing (exactly this kinda manipulative behavior, or bringing a third person in relationship) happens to a woman in drama or real life, remember what was your reaction now. if you want to respond to that differently that would be a double standard and it shows you're biased.
I know what I'd do, I would defend the woman and call out the guy for his behavior.
I know this time the disagreement between you and me is fundamental, you stick to grey choices in life and I stick to my right and wrongs, in life I know you're right but I know I'm right too, there needs to be a balance between these two.
0 13
Replying to Kinara • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
thank you
I agree with you again AND it is still wrong. I said it before she did this now, who says she wouldn't do it a second time or a third time. this is wrong behavior which unfortunately shown as something ok in this drama and a lot of others
0 17
Replying to Kinara • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
again I meant put yourself in his shoes in this specific situation not everything except this one.
bringing a third person in relationship is wrong.
I agree with you on most of the things you mentioned and I acknowledge his mistake when he abandoned her at airport, he had valid reasons but it was a complete mistake anyway.
the point is I acknowledge his mistake do you acknowledge hers?
0 19
Replying to Kinara • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
Respectfully, I didn't mean to offend you, I just wanted you to put yourself in his shoes. it's interesting that you took offence to that!!
If you don't like that happens to you how can you possibly expect a man to be ok with that.
0 21
Replying to Kinara • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
accept it if you know you're a back up for someone or he has another one to replace you if you reject him it wouldn't feel good, would it? I'm not saying in reality people don't have it I'm saying they shouldn't.
I don't know if she wanted to go full at that time or not, what I do know is those time they were a couple and at one time she just enjoyed Chen Yis jealousy bcs of Cen Ye and at another time she used Cen Ye to pick Chen Yis Jealousy to get to what she wants, this is manipulation. if she does this when they have a problem in their relationship one time, who says she wouldn't do it a second or third time? couples quarrel all the time, don't they?
if she doesn't want Chen Yi to be around a woman who is into him and has plans for him she should at least respect him enough to keep her distance from a man like that too
0 23
Replying to Kinara • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
he wasn't committed to her? are you serious? the only thing he was commited in his entire life was her and her safety. she was angry at him bcs he would put all the pressure and burdens on himself instead of facing it together. you call that not committing to her? if that is so we have a very different definition of relationship :)
when did she made it clear to Cen Ye? in ep 30 if I'm not mistaken, when it was all over anyway. they were in a relationship way before that, I think it started around ep20 before that trip even they referred to themselves as BF and GF. the relationship had difficulties, yes. BUT they were IN IT.
on contrary I don't think she wanted to have back ups like you think. she loved Chen Yi and she came back just for him to get him out of there. I told you I loved her character bcs she was caring and genuine towards Chen Yi. and now you say she wanted to have 'back up'? :) that is messed up even in real life.
1 25
Replying to Kinara • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You
Her character is that of an alluring woman. She is complex, caring, strong and sexy . I think JingYi has brought…
I agree with you she is. so?
1 27
On Love for You • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You
miao jings relationship with cen ye is weird, he is her ex and her boss, he clearly is still in love with her and if he finds a chance he tries to get on Chen Yis nerves, despite knowing all this MJ doesn't keep her distance with him or defend CY at all.
why has this become so normal that in a drama a ML can't have a female friend but a FML can have a male friend (in this case even an ex)
I'm not saying both should have, I'm just saying if it's not ok to have such a friend then it should be for both of them, not just one
btw, I love MJs character in this drama she is warm, smart and caring qualities that I rarely see in FMLs. the only thing that I can't make sense of is what mentioned earlier
6 29