Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 23, 2021

Friends

Replying to ibisfeather • Jul 22, 2026
At least there is no misunderstanding. The ML fell in love and strategizes to make her fall in love with thm.…
ok, this time what you said made me feel better about the situation. I'll watch it, thank you.
0 0
Replying to ibisfeather • Jul 22, 2026
At least there is no misunderstanding. The ML fell in love and strategizes to make her fall in love with thm.…
you said it so poetic, it was interesting:)
I explained to someone else but I'll tell you too.
I have a problem with two words you said: tenaciously and shamelessly. it shows (correct me if I'm I haven't watched the show yet) he follows her everywhere, asks her or makes her in situations where she is clearly uncomfortable. this scenario has become his the only mission in life like there is no tomorrow unless I get the girl. see? these these are plots for every single cdramas I have seen. this is stalking and it's disgusting. I am genuinely tired to see writers show men this much shameful. it is disrespectful and an insult to us. can you understand?
1 2
Replying to sruthisetti • Jul 22, 2026
See he likes her but not obsessed he respect but never forced her ..he convince her and fl rejects in 15 th episode…
how many times did she reject her? one time? two or three times? if it's more than that and he still going after her he doesn't respect her, that's obsession. look after watching so many cdramas I have to come to understand something, when FMLs reject ML a lot they REALLY don't want to be with him at that moment. but then they show this situation suddenly becomes the sole purpose of his existence to convince FML otherwise. he follows her everywhere, continues to ask her when she is genuinely uncomfortable with this situation, they wanna show it as ohh that man is such a romantic person but the fact is he is STALKING her. as a man this is truly shameful for me when I see they throw a man's dignity in trash just like that.
1 1
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Jul 22, 2026
yep. stay away lol
every single movie and drama you have watched, it was to your liking? bcs she didn't like it, is she not allowed to continue watch it or not allowed state her opinion? what exactly do you mean?
1 0
Replying to Bluestorm • Jul 22, 2026
Yes, the trope is boring especially a very similar story started at the same time called "Key to the Phoenix…
me too, it's frustrating to watch
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 21, 2026
I really wanted to watch the drama untill I saw a clip
is this another drama which FML rejects ML on a daily basis but ML is obsessed?
5 15
Replying to jiluser • Jul 17, 2026
I think you didn't know different types of people exist in the world, her character was unforgivable because he…
I think your comment has some problems you mixed up somethings, I'm confused.
by her character was unforgivable you mean JLF? look at your text if it needs editing send it again.
0 0
Replying to jags • Jul 17, 2026
Comparing this with Till the End of the Moon is crazy
you wanna complicate things and talk generally? ok generally when someone says something like that it's their own opinion they didn't bother themselves to put a "IT IS MY OPINION" sign in their text and it doesn't matter anyway bcs everyone knows what they mean, it's not like she can force everyone to rate it the way they want
if you don't agree with her ask her why she thinks that way , reject her opinion and state your own.
0 0
Replying to Timi89 • Jul 16, 2026
I mostly agree with you, but let's not forget that the voice actors also play a huge role in cdramas, at least…
you're right👍
1 0
Replying to BloomsFromThorns • Jul 16, 2026
About Ju Jingyi acting- this drama was filmed before VOS and when she was still under SIBA - I can’t wait for…
I didn't know that, so there is hope
thank you
1 0
Replying to AmirTH • Jul 16, 2026
you know what's laughable is that in beginning of the drama she claimed she had a magic ability that she can sense…
pure waste of time
I CAN'T forgive myself that lots of other dramas are airing at the same time and I watched this one.
where did my time go?
2 1
Replying to jags • Jul 16, 2026
Comparing this with Till the End of the Moon is crazy
what was exactly forced upon you? :)
did she threatened you or something else?
she said her own opinion if you don't like it say why and reject it
other will judge on their own whose opinion is more logical
5 3
Replying to HarikaRuya • Jul 16, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance Spoiler
I loved this at the start until around ep 20 when Tongzhou’s obsession takes the driver seat and we are left…
you know what's laughable is that in beginning of the drama she claimed she had a magic ability that she can sense if someone has ill intentions towards her.
just wanna say she can't even tell a good person from a bad one like a three year old child, let alone posses such magical ability
7 3
Replying to MeAndWho • Jul 16, 2026
Why is the comment section acting like the female lead cheated on the male lead or something lol
no she did not cheat on him they weren't officially in a relationship, but after 30 LONG EPISODES we watched the drama. she still doubted the ML to some point hated him and ignored him. personally for me these are hard to digest.
9 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 16, 2026
Finally my torture is over, I finished this drama
I'm officially a hater of this drama
Specially since many other dramas are airing right now and I wasted time and watched this one
My opinions about this drama:
1_the main problem I have with this drama is that the plot is weak and full of loopholes
2_the characters are badly written, ML is obsessed with FML and literally clings to her and stalks her ALL the time. FML is ignorant and sorry to say this but she is stupid.
3_the plot has moral issues (ML trying to kill an innocent to save his friend_ ML obsessing with FML even though she rejects him on a daily basis)
4_ I can't believe that I'm saying this considering i choose this drama to watch because of the main leads but the acting is bad. SWL character is too shallow I can not blame him too much but still I'm disappointed. And about JJY let's just say after watching "veil of shadows" I had high expectations from her in this drama she showd me I shouldn't.
From now on I am very careful if I want to watch a drama directed by this director and a plot written by this writer
One more thing if a man pursues a woman like ML does, if the woman doesn't reciprocate his feelings and he still INSISTS this is STALKING, STOP showing this in cdramas. STOP throwing dignity of men under bus for getting more views.
12 4
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 15, 2026
why is there a romance tag on this drama?😂
I'm on ep29 I can say maybe about more than 20 eps JLF hated or ignored LXY so far, even now she is like that too funny thing is their friends think he is naturally good and he deserves chance and she is doubtfull decpite everything he has done
oh god why did i start this drama
11 2
Replying to JudgeSunday • Jul 12, 2026
I think their whole purpose of writing such stories is to keep us engaged whether it's good or bad. And they have…
at first hiust like you I would dislike such FMLs too, but then I realized this is not something which happens once or twice this almost every single time in especially cdramas. this is not FML or ML fault the problem is the way of thinking in that writers have it is disgusting
1 1
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 12, 2026
ok, at this point I'm BEGGING every single writer and director of Cdramas:
when a FML reject the ML again and again and again PLEASE let the ML take the hint and goes ahead with his life. you can always bring them back together by accidents or fate or whatever you wanna call it.
this OBSESSION that MLs have in the ENTIRE cdramas towards FMLs is not a good moral lesson that you would want to show your audience.
men have DIGNITY and women have BOUNDARIES. respect them BOTH.
14 3
Replying to tttweet • Jul 6, 2026
i'm at 19 and i don't think so. Enjoy watching ❤️
I hope it would be like that
0 0