Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 23, 2021

Friends

Replying to Fictionalgf • 2 days ago
Title Live Forever
Most of these cdrama have ml with concubines and most ppl dont even blink about it, so please keep your emotional…
what? did you even think before commenting? I can't believe in one sentence someone has these many mistakes.

first. so emotional cheating is ok? you don't have a problem if your own BF or husband have this kinda relationship with another woman?
second. if something is wrong your answer is to create another wrong situation and call it even. bravo.
third. there are very few HISTORICAL (this one is mostly modern) cdramas MLs have concubines which they were FORCED to take and other than FML they absolutely don't have emotional connection to the concubine, in those dramas the boundaries are very clear and MLs keep their distance from the concubine for miles if they can so the FML doesn't get the wrong idea.
3 0
On Live Forever • 3 days ago
Title Live Forever
"emotional cheating is not considered cheating if the one doing is a woman"
I've seen this (and close to this) in many cdramas this is just one of them. I'm really tired of this plot.
after 3 thousands years of looking for her and looking after her at the end of ep16 I really thought this time she is gonna do the same but I was wrong.
she runs away from him again and again he sees her happy when he is not in her life and when he sees her with another man, so he decides to let her go, I have nothing but absolute respect for his choice. then she comes says "oh you decides every choice for me and you you don't ask what I want". woman, it was you who left him, it was you who held another mans hand have a DEEP connection with him and was happy with him without ML, he just respected your choice and disappeared from your life what more do you want from the poor guy
5 2
On Spring of the Blade • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I'm on ep 12 and I can't take it anymore, Li Congxin is creepy.

2 reasons for that:
1. why did he fell for the FML? bcs in a place where every girls there were clinging to him she was the only one who ignored him, that's it. this is the only reason why he fell for her. she is like a toy for him he can't figure out.
2. considering the childhood relationship he has with that second sister and EVERYONE knows it he must be an idiot to not know what's going on, then he jumps in with a proposal to marry FML. considering the first reason and the fact that they saw each other just that ONE TIME, this makes him even more of a creep.

to all the women who might say oh he is romantic, as a man I'll tell you no, he's not. stop romanticizing these people.
2 1
On The Scandal • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
I ALWAYS believed in something:
it doesn't matter if the drama is gold and plot is good if the ending is bad (not necessarily sad ending) then the entire drama I think is bad. now the reverse is true too, when the drama and the plot is trash if the ending is good (not necessarily a happy ending) then the drama is good.
kinda the same thing happened here, this drama was not good honestly the plot was all over the place and a mess, but the last two episodes was actually really good, it was filled with emotions and the plot suddenly moved forward. I really enjoyed the last 2 episodes. the ending especially was good too.
I don't know if i can recommend it to others but IF YOU STARTED watching it, don't drop it and watch it till the end, you won't regret.
7 0
On Gentle Wild Bone • 19 days ago
FML has absolutely zero effort in the relationship, my question why ML is so obsessed with her? why would any man be drawn to a woman like that?
at one point FML asks him why do you like me, I was actually curious to hear what he says, he answered: I just like you do I have t have a reason for that? even director couldn't find a positive point about the FML
0 0
Replying to Maryena • 27 days ago
Love and care are supposed to be mutual, you know. And why should she get angry? How does that help?
I know it supposed to be mutual, did I say she doesn't love her? or YOU think he doesn't love her? what do you mean exactly?
1_if a friend of any ML tells him this in the LAST 5 eps I'm sure he would roast that person. 2_the answer she gave is out of duty not love. read it again.
these 2 reasons combined show the pattern in this era of cdrama. I don't like this pattern :)
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • 28 days ago
"listen to me if it comes down to it, put everything on commender Zhao. as women, we can never given up on ourselves. you have to survive." :)
unfortunately this is the disgusting face of cdramas nowadays.
to my surprise she didn't get angry at that womans words, she just said "he cares for me, then I have to care for him too."
I KNOW she loves him but this answer she gave feels like is not out of love, it is out of duty.
where is cdrama is headed exactly ... ?
2 3
Replying to Viajero • 30 days ago
Except that in this case, the man is the main culprit for all the toxicity in their relationship. The most you…
if I want to answer you it means I should repeat my words, I'm not gonna do that.
but I'm curious about one thing IF you are ACTUALLY a man
you got no problem your girl giving free hugs to every man she meets including her ex (which is the worst case scenario) ? :)))
1 1
On The Early Spring • 30 days ago
this drama and many other cdramas like this have a really bad moral message, bcs it encourages a very dangerous mentality:
"men are to blame for every single problem in the relationship and women are victims."
you know how we can conclude that? when the ML constantly is apologizing for his behavior and flaws and trying to do better but the FML doesn't once thinks she ever made a mistake in the relationship.
the result of this mentality is these people who repeatedly make excuses for the FML to again put the blame of even her mistakes on the ML.
it doesn't end there, you can see the results of this mentality in society in many cases, Lindsey Clancy, the woman who strangled her three children basically has a fan base of her own.
I know this is an extreme example, but this is a very sensitive subject so I'm gonna use it.
to those who support FML, accountability is NOT a weakness. it is a very big step forwards towards being a better human being.
10 5
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Aug 16, 2026
Rape
In my country Drugging someone then sleeping with that person is called rape.
In china it's not? Or if the victim is male you don't consider this act heinous anymore?
I seriously can not believe how the drama SO SMOOTHLY showed the rape as not so much of a big deal since offender (it CLEARLY showed it wasn't her first time either) was a woman and victim was a man
3 1
Replying to Shippy • Aug 3, 2026
After she found out her invention killed all the soldiers the next scene she's upset at not being able to see…
believe me when I say I completely understand and feel what you mean, but I'm SO USED to see these kinda FMLs in every drama that I feel like she is better than lots of them
0 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Aug 3, 2026
I'm comparing two dramas: Blossoms of Power (which I dropped at Ep 27) and Key to the Phoenix Heart. They share a similar premise: both male leads have a one-sided love for the female lead and believe they have a short lifespan—around 3 to 5 years left. (The constant threat of death hangs over both stories.)

However, the portrayal is completely different. In Blossoms of Power, the ML's love feels like humiliation. He has no purpose, no ambition, and no life outside the FML—he devotes his entire being to her. Yet she rejects him constantly. For over 25 episodes, it's pure one-sided pining, and I didn't even hear a proper confession from her side in return.

In Key to the Phoenix Heart, the ML has a clear purpose. He wants his life to have meaning, even if no one knows what he's done. Along the way, he falls for the FML, but he doesn't beg or lose himself—he just steps in to help whenever he can, without demanding her attention or expecting anything back. More importantly, the FML actually respects him! She has her own purpose and a strong character.

Portraying one-sided love is tricky. If it drags on forever, it becomes exhausting when one side constantly seeks romantic validation while the other rejects them every single time.

To any viewers who think otherwise about Blossoms of Power, I have a simple question: if the roles were reversed, would you be okay with the FML being in this kind of relationship with the ML? Think about everything that happened in that plot for over 25 episodes.
23 5
Replying to Kael • Aug 2, 2026
It frustrates me how dramas always frame intelligence differently: smart girls are outcasts who get bullied and…
it's not "smart boys" in dramas who is loved by everyone, it's ML who is ALWAYS loved by everyone and he ALWAYS fells first for the FML, who sometimes is popular sometimes is not, it's a cliche and for the record I don't like it either, bcs it's far from the reality and ridiculous.
1 1
Replying to Master_Cami • Aug 1, 2026
You are wrong in so many ways. Finish the drama and see if you still think this way. Plus, he develop feelings…
I don't buy the love at first sight thing. before he knew she was SMLs girlfriend he met her only couple BRIEF times which half of it he thought she was an enemy, sorry if I don't believe it. now you wanna say he fell in love with her? don't make me laugh

which part was I wrong?
about the first part it is a fact, up until that ep they're getting really close with all the huggings and physical contacts.
about the second part I only told you reality about how men see things (I'm absolutely SURE if the situation was reverse even women wouldn't tolerate their BEST FRIEND getting into a relationship with their ex)
about the third part I just told you how I feel like the story is going to continue based on the usual cliche cdramas
1 2
Replying to OceanBlue132 • Jul 31, 2026
Well...even though some of your points are completely valid....i'd say,you better keep watching. Cause i was also…
I will, thank you
2 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 31, 2026
I'm on ep10

winning the horse racing with a blindfold on, was a big negative point for the drama in my opinion. both ML and his opponent are strong characters who had trained since childhood.you can even say his opponent has more experience and is maybe even better, humiliating other characters to let the main leads shine to THIS extent is wrong.

I have a very bad feeling about their relationship:

1_I need a clean break between FML and SML before main leads get together. it seems like it's not gonna happen, leads are getting very close to each other before that

2_ SML MUST give his consent for their relationship. I don't know what women think BUT in the world of men, when my best friend entrust his girlfriend and woman to me, she is completely off-limits to me, betraying that trust is a huge unethical act, he the betrayer will become a praiah among men.

3_ I have a strong feeling that the show is going to ruin the brotherhood between the two friends and even the relationship between SML and FML and pin all the blame on SML to portray the relationship between leads in a good light.

I've seen this kinda plot MANY times and I'm tired of it. the difference which made me hopeful was that ML and SML are actually best friends, if they ruin it like this, I'd be extremely disappointed at this drama and the plot.
2 7
Replying to WM • Jul 29, 2026
Nobody asked him to do that.The fact that he had a one-sided obsession with the female lead doesn't make her owe…
look, I do have an answer for what you said, but it feels like you're staying from my main point

my main point and problem is simple:
writers showing men desperate and obsessive in love who it seems like they have no other purpose other than pursuing a woman, this is my problem, the way of showing men like that is just wrong SPECIALLY when the feelings aren't mutual.

now for your answer
that's another thing writer MESS UP exactly, why should feelings ONLY develop if a man constantly save the woman? they are both mature adults. the only way you have to bring them together is just by nearly killing one to get the other to like him back? this just shows how weak the plot is.
and what do you expect a FML to be exactly? who she is and what she does is really dangerous. did you expect her to be a man to know Martial arts to protect herself or fly like superman then you would consider her strong? she has a whole group of bodyguards around her who protect her all the time. the problem isn't with her being STRONG or CAPABLE. ML taking care of the FML when he has feelings for her is understandable, but the excessive amount of time she is saved I think is a just a poor effort of writer to get her like the ML on this issue I'm on your side
0 1
Replying to WM • Jul 29, 2026
Nobody asked him to do that.The fact that he had a one-sided obsession with the female lead doesn't make her owe…
first of all_ if he wasn't obsessed she would've died more than 10 times already (honestly I lost the counts how many times he save her life with his own life)

second_ he never forced her to do ANYTHING she wanted an obedient, easy to control husband and preferably someone who's gonna die soon:)) and she just sticked to it untill the end

third_ I agree with you on one thing I HATE when writers create a ML who is obsessed and has only one life purpose of pursuing FML, I HATE It that there are a lot of dramas FML doesn't reciprocate MLs feelings and for a lot of people it seems like it's nothing. I don't like it when they throw away a Mans dignity in trash just like that.

these kinda dramas are a lot these days, they don't have good moral message but everyone seems happy , as long as FML us happy
0 3
Replying to AmirTH • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
this is not the first time unfortunately and it wouldn't be the last time, this is an era where FMLs have ambition…
hopefully we'll get some of that generally:)
1 0
Replying to AmirTH • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
this is not the first time unfortunately and it wouldn't be the last time, this is an era where FMLs have ambition…
sa a man I confirm that it really is enjoyable for us to dote, love and support the woman we love, but the kinda relationship they show in cdramas is really unacceptable to me. this is torture for a man, why would a man even want that? if it was one drama I'd be ok with it but it is one after another they show this kinda relationship it is exhausting to watch for me anymore
4 2