The only moment that saved my soul in this absolutely (imo) sadistic and awful overall episode was when doctor told everyone that Krit doesn’t wanna live despite his vitals being okay and Wayu attacking his man with “I know you’ve wanted me all this time, I’M RIGHT HERE (🤣🤣🤣 I would also wake up asap not gonna lie). You don’t need to love and care of me from afar. Tell me everything to my face. I don’t want to only hear about it from other people.” and Krit immediately wanting to live ❤️❤️❤️
Wayu, don’t dangle the carrot for the sake of ep12, that’s OOC, you guys jumped eo the moment he woke up and never ever unglued in the book, he only woke up for this, he will fall back into coma pls, he didn’t lie that he doesn’t need this life without you 🤣
After everything Wayu did at the hospital to stay by Krit’s side, he suddenly doesn’t want to get back together…
I laughed so hard at that I’m sorry, but just canonically it’s hilarious for Wayu to say that. it’s one of the worst OOC of all times for the sake of extra stretch, why not just make ep12 same as the novel where they're just happy and content together? writing in one episode “I will never ever give up and will do anything to get to him” and then this is too funny
I knew the way they modify the original is to give an escape route to Krit's POS father and give him the usual…
Lmaooooo I forgot about Sasin and his prince’s dad, but hey at least it wasn’t in a fucking 21st century 😭😭😭 but yeah it’s a facepalm each time, I’m assuming we’re gonna be puking during family dinners again in the last episode
omg thanks for letting us know! I haven’t read the book, but knowing how they shut the mf up in the book like…
I need the whole last episode and an extra episode of Krit and Wayu being super happy after this trauma, I fucking hated watching this for an hour, dad and his supporters need to fuck off from our screens for real, we’re tired
I knew the way they modify the original is to give an escape route to Krit's POS father and give him the usual…
I swear I was barely able to finish the episode bc my ass was on fire, I can’t believe they got Tai to speak on dad’s behalf. This is already madness. I understand culture and all but this was too much. My nervous system and the sense of justice were hurt. By the end of the episode I was like Krit “I just want OUT. To Wayu and never coming back. Sayonara, moving to another state.”
We had to basically watch a hour of dad being the piece of shit he is with zero consequences, I hope we don’t have to see it in the last episode two, I want just Krit and Wayu and Singto 😭
“I’ll buy Krit’s dad a gun. Maybe he will love it.” “Good idea. So he can shoot you when you go and see his son.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 objectively it’s tragic, but I applaud these two for their dark humor
Nooooooo look, we knew that dad would never get anything bad for him except for kritwayu getting together, but that was so disappointing I’m crying. where is Wayu yelling at dad at the hospital that he’s a piece of shit? why would you make him hide in a closet instead? where is the mom yelling at dad that he’s a piece of shit why is she hugging him instead calling him “honey”? I know writers love them homophobic parents, but why omg why not follow the book here too?
Implying that you have to almost die for your parents to start treating you like a human being… what a good message.. NOT 💀💀💀 Krit saying “can you act normal? I’m not used to this?” I’m so sad 😭 Mom saying “what are you talking about? I was always so caring” pls what a joke. You needed him to almost die in a coma to open your eyes? I hope kids aren’t watching this, if you’re watching this do not listen to this. I just don’t want anyone to think that you need to start harming yourself for parents to show some care for you.
I don’t like how they changed that Wayu for some reason sits there drinking being upset that “his dad still doesn’t like me” and sees himself as not good enough. Like who the fuck cares, it was much funnier and more precious in the book where Wayu said that he doesn’t care how long will it take for the dad to change his mind, he’s too busy having a hot awesome boyfriend, so who cares he can choke 🤣 I really do not get why here we need to suck up to his homophobic ass and care so much for him to like us.
“Parents of such people don’t care about status or money, they only care if you love their child sincerely” TAI WTF DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD TODAY?!!!!!! Were you replaced by a clone? They wanted his son to marry a person he doesn’t know to keep their status, since when did they care who his son loves? since him almost dying??!! Sigh 😔 Wayu don’t listen to him, this is a fail. It’s a writing glitch along with his ep8 speech, it wasn’t Tai in those two episodes.
I’m sad. Krit’s thinking he is not good enough for Wayu bc of his dad. Wayu thinking he isn’t good enough for Krit bc of his dad. YOU ARE BOTH SO FREAKING INCREDIBLE I’m sad. In the book it was really like Wayu didn’t let what dad says get to him, he only thought how sad it is that he and Krit have to listen to this, here it felt like dad’s words got to him.
I so didn’t expect another depressing episode. Dad kinda won again, at first he was pressing on Krit’s weak spot, now he’s pressing on Wayu’s weak spot saying that he has nothing to offer to Krit. So good, now he let them both feel themselves like an unworthy garbage. I hate that. Why nobody would tell him to shut his garbage ass mouth like in the book? I’m begging!!!!!!!! If they don’t make him eat shit in the next episode I will throw my computer out of the window!!!! Don’t do this to us!
You will never be in a safe haven with somebody who doesn’t listen to your wishes and doesn’t understand a…
I’m late to the fun, I have too much work today 🤣 I think it’s that person I was debating with earlier, there can’t be two people like this. We’ve already passed the stage of love being hidden a while ago, we have completely problems. 🤣🤣🤣 rage bait or not but I truly saw many people who think that only one should be brave against all odds, the other shouldn’t in other show’s discussions. So could be real that in their opinion Wayu should just accept all the good things Krit gave him, appreciate that he is unwilling to turn his life into shit because of his unfortunate blood relations and go be happy with a random dude who is deaf to the fact that he doesn’t want him that way 🤣 I think it’s such a rare thing that two people equally want to be together instead of just one, that they find Wayu’s behavior inappropriate in the forest of people who only recieve
did you see those theories from abo chat? I saw it there I’m laughing so hard with the continuation of this
We have types 🤣 nobody is getting an heir here and there, crazy architects will protect their rights for freedom, their husbands are not tools, they’re humans 🥲
did you see those theories from abo chat? I saw it there I’m laughing so hard with the continuation of this
🤣🤣🤣 yes, but I actually was in Daomu telegram chat with Nanjing Mystery we started talking about Love of Silom and they sent me those messages from Huasheng chat with discussions and wdym “enemy of my enemy is my friend, gay who tries to murder the gay that my son is dating can be my friend” you guys got drunk there again 🤣💀
Btw I’ve seen some theories, but dad can’t be in cahoots with Ice bc Ice is gay. Like dad is okay with human-traffickers, drug dealers and killers, they’re free to go, but we know that gays is where he draws the line 🤣
ok, I just watched the first episode and Poom playing Wayu is a delight to watch. Very expressive, easy-going.…
He is indeed canonically an ice sculpture. That’s why Wayu in episode 5 says “Krit, I don’t understand your face, I can never understand what you think, please talk” 🤣 in the book Tai calls him poker-face-hero and Wayu says that at times in combination with calm monotone voice he is sometimes scared he might kill Mind or someone else who is hitting on him 🤣
He does smile a lot when they start dating, but he quickly comes back to “😐” when Wayu is not around. That’s the funny part. In the book also most people don’t believe much when Wayu says that Krit is fluffiest most loving person at home, bc to everyone else he’s just “😐” 🤣
If you don’t like such characters might be not your thing, but that’s his whole point, he hides everything within and then breaks hard. But we think he’s doing a perfect job with his eyes expressions. Like ep 5, 6 is deadly, but even in ep2 when Rose told him “omg you have hots for him” you can see even with poker face the look of desperation is hilarious 🤣
He himself doesn’t know yet 💀🤣 Didn’t he say smth like “oh, interesting, what do I do next?” I think…
I’m sorry I just never expect ep 11 to be the happy one 🤣 it’s just highly unlikely we’re getting two episodes of good things.
Yes. But the problem that he already should’ve known that Krit is that only cop who is highly invested in this case and making them pay, unlike everyone else from the higher ups in the department. He should’ve seen I Krit on the news after the party in ep 8. That’s why I’m scared, bc he seemed to be happy about Wayu and Krit being linked together 😒
Wayu, don’t dangle the carrot for the sake of ep12, that’s OOC, you guys jumped eo the moment he woke up and never ever unglued in the book, he only woke up for this, he will fall back into coma pls, he didn’t lie that he doesn’t need this life without you 🤣
Yeah ppl like that get back to their ways fast after their kid gets better, shit won’t turn into a candy if you put it in a wrapper
We had to basically watch a hour of dad being the piece of shit he is with zero consequences, I hope we don’t have to see it in the last episode two, I want just Krit and Wayu and Singto 😭
“Good idea. So he can shoot you when you go and see his son.”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 objectively it’s tragic, but I applaud these two for their dark humor
Implying that you have to almost die for your parents to start treating you like a human being… what a good message.. NOT 💀💀💀 Krit saying “can you act normal? I’m not used to this?” I’m so sad 😭 Mom saying “what are you talking about? I was always so caring” pls what a joke. You needed him to almost die in a coma to open your eyes? I hope kids aren’t watching this, if you’re watching this do not listen to this. I just don’t want anyone to think that you need to start harming yourself for parents to show some care for you.
I don’t like how they changed that Wayu for some reason sits there drinking being upset that “his dad still doesn’t like me” and sees himself as not good enough. Like who the fuck cares, it was much funnier and more precious in the book where Wayu said that he doesn’t care how long will it take for the dad to change his mind, he’s too busy having a hot awesome boyfriend, so who cares he can choke 🤣 I really do not get why here we need to suck up to his homophobic ass and care so much for him to like us.
“Parents of such people don’t care about status or money, they only care if you love their child sincerely” TAI WTF DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD TODAY?!!!!!! Were you replaced by a clone? They wanted his son to marry a person he doesn’t know to keep their status, since when did they care who his son loves? since him almost dying??!! Sigh 😔 Wayu don’t listen to him, this is a fail. It’s a writing glitch along with his ep8 speech, it wasn’t Tai in those two episodes.
I’m sad. Krit’s thinking he is not good enough for Wayu bc of his dad. Wayu thinking he isn’t good enough for Krit bc of his dad. YOU ARE BOTH SO FREAKING INCREDIBLE I’m sad. In the book it was really like Wayu didn’t let what dad says get to him, he only thought how sad it is that he and Krit have to listen to this, here it felt like dad’s words got to him.
I so didn’t expect another depressing episode. Dad kinda won again, at first he was pressing on Krit’s weak spot, now he’s pressing on Wayu’s weak spot saying that he has nothing to offer to Krit. So good, now he let them both feel themselves like an unworthy garbage. I hate that. Why nobody would tell him to shut his garbage ass mouth like in the book? I’m begging!!!!!!!! If they don’t make him eat shit in the next episode I will throw my computer out of the window!!!! Don’t do this to us!
he’s an ARCHITECT, not archaeologist, like Wayu he’s A HORNY ARCHITECT 🤣
oh I haven’t started NM either yet, I’ll wait for Love Of Silom to end first, but I’ve read the novel so spoilers don’t scare me
He does smile a lot when they start dating, but he quickly comes back to “😐” when Wayu is not around. That’s the funny part. In the book also most people don’t believe much when Wayu says that Krit is fluffiest most loving person at home, bc to everyone else he’s just “😐” 🤣
If you don’t like such characters might be not your thing, but that’s his whole point, he hides everything within and then breaks hard. But we think he’s doing a perfect job with his eyes expressions. Like ep 5, 6 is deadly, but even in ep2 when Rose told him “omg you have hots for him” you can see even with poker face the look of desperation is hilarious 🤣
Yes. But the problem that he already should’ve known that Krit is that only cop who is highly invested in this case and making them pay, unlike everyone else from the higher ups in the department. He should’ve seen I Krit on the news after the party in ep 8. That’s why I’m scared, bc he seemed to be happy about Wayu and Krit being linked together 😒