Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 4, 2023
Replying to Shimary • Jun 10, 2026
Maybe what you wrote is in the book, but they definitely faild to show it in the series. Considering how dad threatening…
I still do not understand. Bc he reacts accordingly to the progress. It all starts with him not wanting to even give Wayu his contacts when he heavily pursues him, he then had internal fight bc he wants him so much yet can’t have him hence the scene in the bar where he loses control and tells him that he wants to confess, he then immediately tells him the truth about his dad and how he will never accept him and Wayu tells him that both of the parents are obstacles in their lives, then he can’t handle it anymore bc he wants to tell the world a that Wayu is his and now almost everyone knows bc he fell too deeply, then he tells Wayu that he goes to tell his dad to which Wayu tells him to wait, but footage gets there and ofc Krit tells him the truth, after which he’s shocked to hear that dad threatens him, he keeps thinking about it during suspect interrogation trying to stall time to come up with a plan he cannot possibly find, having to avoid Wayu at the time being but he has no time or resources to do anything. In which part of timeline his behavior isn’t reflecting what he knows at the moment. He did know that his dad is powerful, he didn’t and couldn’t have known that he’s an asshole to that extent.

About the end of the story and fully character’s picture, well, with this one I cannot help, it’s all about your vision and how well you can catch character’s action and reasoning. But again it’s not even the 100th time I’m seeing that if character is unreadable on the surface then people just fail miserably to look around just a tiny bit. It’s been like this since ancient times. Once we have someone who is bottled up, this starts. To me Krit was obvious from the very beginning, I was just patiently waiting for someone to try to open other’s eyes.

Also people cannot be serious about thinking that Krit after everything he’s done for Wayu would put dad’s money/opinions above him. Just how far off you gotta be in the basic character reading skills to think that is astonishing to me. He says “I broke up with him so now you won’t touch him” IN THE EPISODE, you heard it like “I broke up with him so you wouldn’t think I’m a disappointment” instead? 🤣🤣🤣 that’s… don’t make me disappointed in the world, we couldn’t have degrade this much

It’s like yes, they want to put a little veil on the education money, but you were supposed to guess it, for that they’ve specifically added a scene of him secretly buying Wayu’s clients and made Foei’s speech same as the dialogue between Wayu and Krit about him paying for it. They’re not supposed to add a scene of Krit sitting there and saying “I did this and that I want him to live his dream even if it means me being miserable for the rest of my life.” That’s the opposite of who he is. And that’d be dumb af. Who cannot read the obvious between the lines of what the whole show has been trying to tell you honestly better not watch maybe, it’s just painful to see where the world went if we can no longer get such basically thrown in your face things.
0 33
Replying to Shimary • Jun 10, 2026
Maybe what you wrote is in the book, but they definitely faild to show it in the series. Considering how dad threatening…
I’m sorry I really do not 😭😭😭 what were episodes 1, 2, 5 and others given for and the dad’s “friend” talking to Krit, they even showed Krit putting him as the main culprit and punching his face for idiots. His dad wasn’t shown in the book at all. I think we should stop right here before I’ll start giving you timestamps I’m stubborn like this 🤣 clearly we’re on different pages
0 35
Replying to Shimary • Jun 10, 2026
Maybe what you wrote is in the book, but they definitely faild to show it in the series. Considering how dad threatening…
I didn’t say they did a super great job, it’s just that in the book I didn’t care for him at, same as for Wai and many others and here they’re all living breathing humans flawed but you still have feelings and care while watching them. But yes, we’re allowed to disagree, it’s all fine. Debates are what making it fun ❤️
0 1
Replying to Shimary • Jun 10, 2026
Maybe what you wrote is in the book, but they definitely faild to show it in the series. Considering how dad threatening…
he did not plan not to tell forever and it was obvious that he couldn’t keep fake marrying Rose postponing till 90. I just said that both couldn’t even imagine that dad would prefer his son dead to being gay after he comes out. No Krit, no Wayu, not even mom expected that. The saddest part in all that is that in their case it was a dead end indeed. If it wasn’t for the fact that Wayu would be hurt, they would’ve just come out and live with no contact with the dad
0 37
Replying to Shimary • Jun 10, 2026
Maybe what you wrote is in the book, but they definitely faild to show it in the series. Considering how dad threatening…
I really do not, most part of the book is written from Wayu’s point of view and it’s very short and Pete’s flashbacks aren’t even there, you can only get crumbs from him talking to Krit. The way they did Pete subplot is great bc it brings out a lot of points that were revealed only later on in the book about Krit‘a character, how Krit constantly lives to makes other people lives better disregarding his. And his god awful “you’re made to make others people dreams come true, not to have yours.” Sky is indeed inconsistent, it’s just who he is, I think they did a great job of making people be confused about how they feel about him, from hating to be sad for him even tho you’re not supposed to technically. The book has almost zero police stuff going on and it’s obvious to me from the start of the show that they do not intend to go with any realistic police work it’s mostly for gags and omg hot lol Wayu dreaming about fighting side by side with Krit is just funny it’s not supposed to be realistic. In the book one of the most heavy points is that Wayu is far from reality in his head and show did a perfect job of showing it, otherwise dude would already be in a heavy depression with the way his life is. It’s true that sometimes he has unicorns in his head, but it’s the way he looks at life that made him see Krit even though he cannot be seen through 🤣

And I’ve been reading and watching a lot of adaptations and I really notice when they fail to deliver what was intended, but I can safely say that this one is definitely not the case. It’s the opposite, the build a meat around the bone. The only problem is that they show don’t tell and in our time it’s a losing game for a certain part of the audience. I know that writers are hired right now who make new style of writing for distracted ones and the new way of people accept info, where it needs to be repeated 5 times in a very obvious clear way, but I’d rather some will pass by tbh. it is okay, not all need to like and understand every show
0 3
Replying to Shimary • Jun 10, 2026
Maybe what you wrote is in the book, but they definitely faild to show it in the series. Considering how dad threatening…
the reason Krit didn’t want to say is bc like he said he knew his dad and he told him this from the start that he wants everyone to know but his dad, the reveal happened not bc they wanted to but bc dad saw the photo of them kissing, but still nobody knew dad would go to this extent actually, Wayu would be shocked if when he will see how dad would stand in front of dying Krit saying that he’s even dying is still a disappointment.
0 39
Replying to Shimary • Jun 10, 2026
Maybe what you wrote is in the book, but they definitely faild to show it in the series. Considering how dad threatening…
The build up was there, just not from the obvious side you would see I assume. It was how they showed in many scenes how much power his dad and his friends have and how they do not use it in the right way.

They couldn’t do it in Pete’s subplot, because Pete is a complete opposite of Wayu. Just like they showed that Wayu doesn’t want Krit’s money unlike him many times, they also showed a contrast of Pete using the “I can’t handle you not being open” pain point on Krit simply bc he got what he wanted from him and didn’t need him anymore. But when in episode 8 Krit couldn’t hold it anymore and told Wayu that they should go public, Wayu backtracks and says it’s no rush bc they’re happy as they are. I still do not get in what way he looks like a coward. He told his dad that he loves man and that nothing of what he’s gonna do will change it even if he can’t accept it. He then did everything he could to give Wayu everything for his dream life that he described him during the camping scene, so he didn’t have to live miserably like him as a secret or worse in jail. In your personal opinion imagine Krit packs his bags and leaves to live Wayu after coming out to dad in the series and dad who we were introduced to in the series from all the episodes would be doing nothing, you can’t be for real. What option would make him braver than he is now? Killing his dad and going to jail? Because that’s the only option

Nobody fumbled, it’s just sad imo how people need for everything chewed up for them on screen, when they showed everything as it is, I think it’s a fail that people unable to see the full picture anymore, shows are made for everything to puzzle together perfectly, where a lot of previous scenes lead to a certain point. Camping dialogue matter, Pete contrast matter, last episode matter, dude in the police precinct talking how Krit should get a promotion by not being so good matter… etc etc
0 5
Replying to Shimary • Jun 10, 2026
Maybe what you wrote is in the book, but they definitely faild to show it in the series. Considering how dad threatening…
How is it mentioned “in passing” if his dad said it, then in the precinct they showed Krit thinking about that particular phrase of “you know what I can do to him” and after break up there’s a scene where Krit tells his dad “now that I’ve broken up with him, you will not touch him, like you promised”. Idk maybe you’ve seen the cut version, but it wasn’t passing in any way unless you’re completely blind, they even specifically focused on that part TWICE in case someone failed to grasp it the first time
1 48
Replying to watchingstuff • Jun 9, 2026
10 seconds that are important for survival right now 😍 precious babies
😘❤️
0 0
Replying to CraziesInLove • Jun 9, 2026
Rewatching the flashforward clip of their future where Krit picks up Wayu from university on the loop until Friday…
10 seconds that are important for survival right now 😍 precious babies
1 4
Replying to Flodarella • Jun 9, 2026
I understand people being upset about Krit's decision but y'all are forgetting one important thing: His dad is…
I’m honestly surprised to see how people didn’t get it. And kinda wish they’d keep the speech he gave to Rose in the book where he explained to her that he really doesn’t have any options to keep him safe and if he told him the truth Wayu being stubborn would bury his life. It’s just a bit sad how some people can’t understand when things aren’t said out loud. I think they did amazing job at showing all that, yet somehow some are completely blind about it. It’s like they’ve missed half of the series. But then I’ve noticed that many are “watching” through tiktok/shorts instead of full picture and then shitty takes are flying around. Like on the uncut page a person said she hasn’t seen the episodes but she’s mad at Krit bc he’s weak lmao
7 0
Replying to Lovestruck • Jun 9, 2026
Director’s Note EP8Things you probably didn’t need to know, from P’Pep (pepzi):"This is a big secret……
I keep thinking how it was such a good choice bc it’s actually easier to write the death of lovable character to “shock” the audience, but it’s much more impressive that they manage to make everyone sympathize so much with the death of such character like sky. that’s what we call skillful writing. most of us hated him for almost getting Wayu graped yet most of us cried when he died

we’re still traumatized as it is tho for many fucking reasons 🌚
1 0
Replying to Who78 • Jun 9, 2026
saw someone onX saying same that the main idea at the end where everything blows up was that everyone is blind…
So true, you get me ❤️ even Rose disappointed me when she tried to stop Wayu from demolishing the dad 😞 mom at least gained some points at the hospital, but that doesn’t make up for the whole awful life

I loved loved how they portrayed it in the series too, it’s hilarious when he does that. In the book they rarely jump from Wayu’s perspective to general one, here the change is taking me out for real 🤣 Even though the true thought behind it is no fun
2 2
Replying to CraziesInLove • Jun 9, 2026
I'm afraid he just has to taxidermy this son and start over, cause this one is no longer working, damaged goods…
pls I can see how you like them calm from your username and knowing your tastes 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Who78 • Jun 9, 2026
saw someone onX saying same that the main idea at the end where everything blows up was that everyone is blind…
Facts!!! And that would be perfect, we really need to deflate dad’s ego somehow and that’d be a perfect punch, I really hope and sense that the case closure would be much more interesting than the book one ❤️It’s always so funny when mr 1st place starts describing Krit as the most perfect and tender man who does all he wants and others get confused bc others don’t have this privilege 🤣 only mom from Wayu’s description of Krit said that yes true he’s exactly like that lmao others were confused af who he’s talking about, bc no one has gotten any drop of that, all went to Wayu now 😭 And he definitely chose the correct person to transfer all of his love to ❤️
5 4
Replying to CraziesInLove • Jun 9, 2026
I'm afraid he just has to taxidermy this son and start over, cause this one is no longer working, damaged goods…
Lol we’re sorry 😭🤣 we swear we’re normal mostly
1 0
Replying to CraziesInLove • Jun 9, 2026
I'm afraid he just has to taxidermy this son and start over, cause this one is no longer working, damaged goods…
wdym nobody asked? there was a moment when Krit asked him to tell in details when Wayu was telling him how hot he gets when he looks at his body years later 🤣🤣🤣
1 2
Replying to CraziesInLove • Jun 9, 2026
I'm afraid he just has to taxidermy this son and start over, cause this one is no longer working, damaged goods…
What?!!!! He’s a fabulous narrator!!! I need this info. How else am I gonna write fics after it’s over without his amazing insights? 🤣💀 He didn’t say good, he said “so INSANELY great he doesn’t want to get out of bed with him”. Don’t be jealous 🌚😌 How it’s my fault again? I only said the truth, you said “if he isn’t able to breed” 🤣🤣🤣
1 6
Replying to CraziesInLove • Jun 9, 2026
I'm afraid he just has to taxidermy this son and start over, cause this one is no longer working, damaged goods…
I only left for a few hours to work and come back to this? this is not the black humor I wanted💀💀💀

He can breed Wayu very well. Ask Wayu 🤣🤣🤣
2 8