Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1
Replying to 618 • Apr 2, 2026
All Im gonna say is watch more and you will understand
Okieee! Alr do have a feeling I will end up liking the ship later on so it's good to know 🥰
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 2, 2026
I'm not a hater so pls respect my opinion for now if y'all may 🫶 (I'm only on ep 3 rn)

I'm not exactly into the Tian Jiarui and Ju Jingyi ship yet (smth I expected since the reuters too) maybe bc Ji Ling is a bit childish and innocent, and Lu Wuyi is very deceptive, being given the task to get close to him (poor guy). And maybe bc it feels like immature / puppy love for now. (But yeah, this will prob hopefully change in future eps!)

I am much more into the Joseph Zeng and Chen Duling ship. Like I am alr shipping them so hard since ep 1 sksksksks they have such insane chemistry, and I frickin love how Wu Wangyan just goes out of her way to flirt with him SKSKSKS girl is so bold (tho deceptive, there's smth about her)~ His reactions every time is everything LOL
11 33
On Love Crossed • Apr 2, 2026
Title Love Crossed
I rmr watching this a few years back and it became one of my fave modern C-dramas! Now it's been announced that the leads will reunite in a costume drama "Taming the Husband", tho sadly He Luoluo is the SML, but it's really exciting news! Dai Luwa will be FL alongside Lai Weiming which really excites me! 🥹
6 2
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 1, 2026
You chin is so underrated he is so funny 😭🤣😂
I've been waiting for him since the reuters and I love him!
2 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 1, 2026
Even watching almost all scenes filmed we still couldn't get his true identity )))
Haha ikrr? I am so glad we don't know anything and everything is a mystery as we're getting into this story for the first time since it's not an adaptation of another work 😆
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 1, 2026
So now after ep 1 I am wondering about Tian Jiarui's characters' identities. Are Ji Ling and Long Shen the same person? But they don't look like it esp when u see how Ji Ling interacts with Li Jie in comparison to Long Shen who is like a leader of Li Jie's. Dang, I am curious what lies btw these two vastly different characters who may or may not be the same person... And what's his true personality if he's just one? Hmm... Let's see how this goes. Anyways, I am loving the dynamic btw Ji Ling and Li Jie a lot!
6 4
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 1, 2026
THE FIGHT SCENES ARE INCREDIBLE! FIRST EP AND I AM ALREADY HOOKED AAHHH!! I AM LOVING EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SO FAR!!
7 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 1, 2026
I only watched the first ep for now. I love seeing Li Jie's reactions whenever Ji Ling interacts with Lu Wuyi like is he jealous or what SKSKSKS this trio is gold! 😂😂
6 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 1, 2026
Lol I didn't expect to see Wu Shiguang and You Chi tgt this early! I was looking forward to seeing them a lot! I looove their dynamic!! 😂😂 You Chi reminds me of Ying Lei even during the reuters 😆
3 0
Replying to pinky • Mar 31, 2026
Tell me, who is Xie Wei?
Dang I forgot there's someone called that. I was just thinking about the ML in SOKP LOL
0 1
Replying to ChiuFensi • Mar 31, 2026
he plays at least 6 different characters gosh, my talented boy! too hyped for this and for him 😍😍😍
HAHAHAHA I need those two in another drama tgt omg I miss them so bad!! They are literally one of the best cps (sorry I just had to say it bahaha)!
2 0
Replying to Momina • Mar 31, 2026
Same. Although I wasn'tuch sctive here but being their from the very start when they were filming to ending the…
Frrrrr like I was literally watching FoF at the time since it was airing / coming out of watching FoF so I was anticipating this A LOT!! Super excited for a lot of reunions too omg...
5 0
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 31, 2026
To think I was here b4 they even announced the drama and the cast (it was only a rumor) all the way thru the reuters and now one year has passed since filming and gosh now we have the trailers and this airing tmr... Like I can't believe it! It's really coming!! 😭😭
4 2
Replying to Nerezza • Mar 31, 2026
Wuyi travelled through time to find Ji Ling. Ji Lu is their CP name🥰
SIX CHARACTERS?? WTHHH THAT'S THE MOST I'VE SEEN AN ACTOR PLAY IN ONE DRAMA OMGGGG RUIRUI SURELY WON'T DISAPPOINT!!
3 0
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 31, 2026
I just watched both trailers and OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ALREADY AAHHHH!!!!!!! Seems like we got trailers for both cps which I am loving! I also smell lots of deception, heartbreak, and tragedy... So time for us to get ready for all this!! I am not ready but at the same time I am AAHHHHH!!!!
5 0
On The King’s Avatar • Mar 30, 2026
I've been wanting to try this one out and finally I am! It's quite fun, esp getting to see the game in full screen! Also, I was hoping there wouldn't be any romance, and whew... I got to learn there isn't which is a relief! I'm more invested in the plot, games, and friendship! Also, coincidentally, I started this not knowing about the primary game being "Glory", while I'm legit currently watching the drama called "Glory" lol. I guess it's fate!
3 3
On Hun Pan Jiu Chuan • Mar 29, 2026
I REALLY need TLORC even more now that these two actors are reuniting, like c'mon... Give it to us alr! I'm excited to see them and their bromance in two dramas tgt 😭😭
6 1
Replying to carebeardrama • Mar 29, 2026
yall im back again to complain about the ending/last ten episodes bc THE FIRST TWENTY WERE ALMOST 99/10 and the…
100% agree with you... That's why I rate it 8.5 at most. 9.0 would be too high for me, which was my initial rating for this... Ugh I'm still sad about how things were executed! 😭
2 0