Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location: ☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Darmi

☁︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
Replying to arkwen • Apr 11, 2026
Title Rebirth
1 episode in and like I feel Yan Xun is justified??? idk if I will continue to watch this or not. There's been…
HE IS!! SINCE DAY 1. I SWEAR I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HIS BIGGEST DEFENDER!!
0 0
Replying to maboheme • Apr 11, 2026
Title Rebirth
What is with the low score? I just devoured these episodes. The cinematography, the acting, the costumes, the…
It is not just about the "nostalgia." it is about the show itself. Like, let's disregard Rebirth is even a sequel in the first place, and it is just its own show. You will notice the pacing is horrid, the story fails to note important, and don't get me started on questionable things (why the actual fuck is there a pyramid of bodied IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR ZONE?? How did Yan Xun even fit that armor inside his wedding robe..? 😭😭😭) And now let's go to back to the fact that it is a sequel of PA. I will never stop saying Rebirth is a downgrade of PA's plot, just painted under better budget and cinematography.

And why r ppl ignoring the fact that the actress for the FL..was literally a minor when ts was filmed....EEEEEEYUCCCCCKKKKKKK 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 AND SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY TRYNA DEFEND IT???? YUN RUI WAS LIT 27-28 YEARS OLD DURING IT.
4 7
Replying to Darmi • Apr 10, 2026
Title Rebirth
OKAY I DROPPED BUT I WANTED TO SEE MY QUEEN LI MENG. SHE IS IN EP 8???
As always...I LOVE LI MENGGG
0 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Apr 10, 2026
Title Rebirth
In novel fl is 17 and ml and sml are 5-6 yrs older than her
NOT IN 19 SHE GOT CASTED WHEN SHE WAS 16!!!!! AND SHE IS CURRENTLY 18.
2 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Apr 10, 2026
Title Rebirth
It's a mistake on mdl side, the drama Billings in wetv and drama pg on douyin and weibo have lyr top billed.
No it is not. The filming period was 2024-Dec-06 to 2025-Apr-20. The actress is currently 18 her birthday was on July 9th....let's add the math here chat 😭😭 a whole ass minor
1 0
Replying to Jiji D90 • Apr 10, 2026
Title Rebirth
Is it worth watching?
No..
0 0
Replying to Rebirth • Apr 10, 2026
Title Rebirth
Replying to deleted comment
OKAY I DROPPED BUT I WANTED TO SEE MY QUEEN LI MENG. SHE IS IN EP 8???
0 2
Replying to Darmi • Apr 10, 2026
Title Rebirth
HELP I didn't even realize the FL was a minor before this...i knew she was young but a whole minor w yun rui??…
HELPPP The filming period was from 2024-Dec-06 to 2025-Apr-20 SHE TURNED 18 ON JULY 09. THIS IS TRUE OMGGGG
0 0
Replying to divica • Apr 9, 2026
Title Rebirth
I just watched the 1st epthis drama feels so bleak. Like is the 2 ml going to lie to the fl so that she stays…
right...a whole mess 😑
2 0
Replying to Darmi • Apr 9, 2026
Title Rebirth
HELP I didn't even realize the FL was a minor before this...i knew she was young but a whole minor w yun rui??…
Aye i didn't say I said I didn't even realize that either lol
0 2
Replying to Darmi • Apr 9, 2026
Well we aren't sure yet but it is expected because the director hates happy endings 😭
yikes i should start preparing my tissue box
0 0
On Rebirth • Apr 9, 2026
Title Rebirth
HELLOO??? WHY IS LI MENG ON THE "guest role"??? SHE IS LITERALLY IN THE INTRO. PLEASE GIVE MY QUEEN BACK HER ROLE?!?!?!
1 0
Replying to MareAzurre • Apr 9, 2026
Title Rebirth
This has started with a low rate, is it because there are no many people voting or is just so so? Which role Davika…
HELP I didn't even realize the FL was a minor before this...i knew she was young but a whole minor w yun rui?? that is a whole other problem. And the low rating comes from the show itself I fear. The production should have just left Princess Agent the way it ended instead of making Rebirth...overall not worth it
0 5
Replying to dyyrdhrh • Apr 9, 2026
Title Rebirth
Princess Agents Should I watch this before I watch this? + Is it worth watching?
Let me just say if u watch Princess Agents right now u will see how Rebirth is a washed down version of it 😭 so if you want to watch Rebirth without any issues just watch Princess Agents AFTER IT. No for the worth watching...no.
4 0
On Rebirth • Apr 9, 2026
Title Rebirth
trying to stay for kang le and li meng (and why is she removed from support role??? u literally see her in the intro) but damn this fl is infuriating me 😭😭
1 0
Replying to Humble12 • Apr 9, 2026
I heard that the ending is very tragic and sad 😔 what a beautiful story with amazing acting but alas no happy…
Well we aren't sure yet but it is expected because the director hates happy endings 😭
5 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 7, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
OKAY SO WAIT I AM @ EP 9 AND I AM CONFUSED??? who is wuyi's love interest?? Ji Ling or Chi Wen?? AND WHY IS CHI WEN A VILLAIN ALL THE SUDDENN?? LIKE THESE BACKSTORIES ARE NOT EXPLAINING SHIT.
1 1
Replying to Darmi • Apr 6, 2026
The director does not like happy endings I fear 😭😭 From My Journey to You to Fangs of Fortune....open ending…
Yessss i am scared because in FoF it was the cute and bubbly ones that died 😭😭
1 1
Replying to Darmi • Apr 4, 2026
The director does not like happy endings I fear 😭😭 From My Journey to You to Fangs of Fortune....open ending…
I am already placing my bets on my favorite shayla...ji ling i swear i can just tell 😭🙁
1 4