Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 12, 2019
On The Song of Glory • Aug 10, 2022
I'm putting this on hold for now because my heart is way to invested into this show. I'm saying it right now, I've seen so many powerful FLs from Fuyaou from legend of fuyao, to the lead from princess agents, to the lead from the long ballad and also the lead from the legend of fei. Li Ge is DEFINITELY the most powerful out of all of them. Fuyao was my all-time favorite female warrior but after watching this for almost 40 episodes, Li Ge is the best heroine i've ever seen in a cdrama. She was EXTREMELY strong and she didn't let anyone walk over her. She was literally able to take down an entire gang of men at once and not even break a sweat. She didn't have to live under a new name secretly to protect herself and she always stood up against injustice. It's been a while since a FL made me admire her so much!!

Now about the show, this has tied with L&R for me as the best cdrama I have EVER seen. Why is this not as popular? And why is it at a 7.9? I'm only 31 episodes in and I've already rated this a 10/10. Even if the ending disappoints me, I woudn't regret watching such a masterpiece. The pacing was amazing, the romance was so beautifully built, and the storyline was perfect! The only thing that annoyed me was that "cousin" but that shows how well this show was made because I hated her so much! Literally I was so happy for the leads when they would win and when they would lose, I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next! I've watched so many cdramas lately and none of them have made me feel so deep into a story like this! I'm only putting this on hold because my poor heart can't take it anymore LOL i'm rooting so much for the good side to win and i'm too scared to find out what will happen next!! Also, i'm tired of seeing the face of that cousin and she's taking to long to die, i can't wait till she leaves, it's unbearable seeing the scenes of her.

Anyways, if you're debating on watching this DO IT. This was so good!!! I'll probably finish the story once my anxiety calms down but best cdrama ever!!!!!! 10/10!!!!
8 8
Replying to the drama queen • Aug 6, 2022
Title Su Yu
I'm so excited to watch this! The intro is super cute and the synopsis sounds a lot like WWWSK, the KDRAMA! And…
So i'm back after making it to episode 3 and i'm dropping this T_T. There's nothing wrong with the show, in fact it was very cute and funny! But i've never been a rom-com kind of person so I guess that's why i'm not a fan! I thought it was just gonna be a fluffy romance drama but its definitely heavy on the comedy. Like even the moments where the leads were supposed to be "serious" was made into a joke or a punchline. If you like rom-coms, this is DEFS for you but I will be dropping this c:
1 0
On Su Yu • Aug 6, 2022
Title Su Yu
I'm so excited to watch this! The intro is super cute and the synopsis sounds a lot like WWWSK, the KDRAMA! And i loved that show! I've been watching a lot of angsty and serious dramas lately so this should be a nice change of pace :) I'll update back on if i finished it or not! ^o^
0 1
Replying to the drama queen • Aug 6, 2022
So i'm at episode 5 and dropping this! The story was REALLY good so far and honestly, I disagree with the comments…
There's no difference at all! It's just a personal preference* because my first ever drama was "Playful Kiss" and it was so painful seeing the FL chase the ML and constantly be hurt/verbally abused. Especially since i've been in a verbally abusive relationship myself before for 4 years and ended up always getting hurt, so I really hate seeing FL's chase/cling to men that hurt them, it's like a trigger for me!

So far majority* of the ML chases FL shows i've watched, it's always like the ML is painted in a charming light and the FL is just oblivious to his charms. But when I see it reversed, its always the ML pushing the FL away/being cold/saying abusive things and the FL is portrayed as overly clingy, even when the ML is being an ahole.
0 3
Replying to the drama queen • Aug 3, 2022
I'm loving this so far and i cant wait for todays episode! I'll leave my official full review at the end but i…
I don't care what anyone says, Tae Su-Mi and Kwon Min Woo are the worst characters. The writers did an AMAZING job making them villains and the actors are playing their parts very well because I 100% hate the both of them LOL and here's why:

Min-Woo: Multiple episodes, I really tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Even when he blatantly discriminated against young-woos disability and belittled her, I still tried to say "maybe he'll change". He didn't lol. It's been 10 episodes and he's only gotten worse. And his excuse for basically bullying the poor girl is that "she's stronger than him and its not fair". Like i'm sorry, I thought you were a lawyer, not a child. Young-Woo is constantly discriminated on and it's taken her a lot to prove that someone with autism can still stand up and defend someone else. He's basically saying she gets everything handed to her because of her disability when it's literally the opposite. People are not going "easy on her", they recognize that she's a genius and is simply good at her job. He's the only one that's choosing not to see past her disability and that's what makes him so horrible. I hate how the show tries to give his character funny scenes like we should somehow relate to him when he's the actual villain. And I bet he's going to get some type of redemption towards the end after all the vile things he's done so far.

Tae Su-Mi: There isn't much to say on her, besides the fact that she's a horrible excuse of a woman. She had EVERY right to refuse having that child. But, she promised to have the child if Gwang-Ho stayed away. Gwang-Ho did that for 27 years and now she's trying to force him away again? No accepting her long lost daughter or apologizing, just immediately trying to send them away again. Plus she knows her daughter has autism, yet she still wants to push her away. I was hoping that maybe she'd be nicer after finding her daughter but I was wrong? Idk..

I really hope these characters don't get redemption arcs tbh. I hope Min-Woo is fired from the law firm and that Taesan goes bankrupt or something lol. I'm just worried that the villains are defs gonna get a happy ending. (Min-Woo could end up with Su-Yeon & Su-Mi will just continue acting like Young-Woo doesn't exist, living her best rich life). IDK, i can't wait to see how this is wrapped up!
2 2
On Dance of the Phoenix • Aug 2, 2022
Title Dance of the Phoenix Spoiler
omg IM SO MAD LMAO! This is probably the first time i'll say that you should 100% listen to the comments on this one. I saw people saying the ending was bad but I convinced myself that I probably wouldn't finish this show (because I rarely make it to the end of cdramas since they're so long) and even if I did finish, It probably wasn't as bad as people made it seem... But no, i was wrong.

I ended up completing this show because it was actually pretty good! I skipped all the scenes with the villain lady because she was annoying and I also skipped the scenes with that evil female lead that killed Feng Wu the first time. I focused mainly on the story of the FL & ML + their friends and family. It was a really good story! The scheming definitely added to it and I watched a few parts of that. Also, Ming Yue deserved so much better! I definitely didn't ship him with the FL because I liked her with Lin Yuan. However, he was so devoted to the FL to the point where he didn't like seeing her upset, protected her and LITERALLY lost an arm trying to save her life. Like he did NOT deserve that!!! I wish they would've given him a new love story or something!

Now for the ending [SPOILERS AHEAD!!].

That ending is probably the worst ending i've seen in terms of the storyline. First of all, the "queen" did so much scheming and manipulation and in the end, she just goes "Lin Yuan, you've won" and k*lls herself?? Like what? She deserved to be punished WAY more then that. It seemed like the writer was trying to wrap her story up neatly and give her some sort of redemption. Same with the girl who was jealous of Feng Wu and who literally tried to kill her TWICE? AND also same with the Lord Demon? Trying to have him "reconnect" with his son when he's been nothing but ruthless to him all his life, forcing him to k*ll others and hurting him emotionally. Like why was he also given a chance to redeem himself, it's so weird?

But that's not even the worst part. After everything was all said and done, and we're finally about to get our "Happy Ending" for the leads, you pull THAT ending? Like why does Feng Wu have to leave? Her being there doesn't mess anything up, there was never any mention of that in the show. Of course, she kept saying "I don't belong here" but she also said how much she loved that world and wanted to stay there. And on their wedding day too? We got literally no answers.

Idk, this show was pretty good up until the ending, like all the other comments say. I'm giving this a 5/10.
2 0
On Love of Thousand Years • Jul 31, 2022
I want to start this, but I have a question. So the FL is the princess. But then she takes the face of her maid instead. So the ML is actually in love with the princess and not the maid? I don't think I could watch this because the entire time, I'd feel like he actually loves her other face.

See even typing that is confusing LOL. Why couldn't they just have made Lusi the princess and she just went out in veils all the time or something. It's kinda weird to know that the woman he loved had to take the face of another. Like I know he probably loves the person underneath but that just makes it weirder for me.
6 2
Replying to the drama queen • Jul 31, 2022
Title General's Lady Spoiler
I'm going to start this but i reaaalllyy hope the FL isn't naïve and weak. I hate FL's who act like the damsel…
So i'm at episode 5 and dropping this! The story was REALLY good so far and honestly, I disagree with the comments about not liking the FL. She was actually really funny and clever! I hate female leads who are docile and are just like that "goddess" that everyone loves. There are people who make mistakes in this world, and people who have a bad temper and the FL seemed like that to me! I've seen FLs who were actually bratty but this one just got angry at times and since marriage is new to her, she obviously won't be good at it right away so i understood her.

However, I'm dropping this because of the FL chases ML trope. I was willing to put up with it at first but i'm on the episode here he divorces her and she's about ready to follow him to his military camp. I hate FLs who chase after the men. After watching "Playful Kiss" where the FL was so pathetic and cried all the time but still wanted to be with the ML no matter how much he hurt and verbally abused her, the "FL chases ML first" trope is just not for me.

Dropping and giving it a 5/10!
1 6
On General's Lady • Jul 31, 2022
I'm going to start this but i reaaalllyy hope the FL isn't naïve and weak. I hate FL's who act like the damsel in distress so hopefully she's smart and kind but we'll see!
0 7
On Why Her? • Jul 29, 2022
Title Why Her?
i was so excited to watch this and now i'm dropping it in the first 30 minutes of episode 1 lol... this drama so far seems like its more for the people who like business and politics. For most of the beginning, she's in the office or scheming against co-workers. The only "personal" scene we got was of her on the phone with that lady and her kids while she was at her house. Like I don't mind business-y dramas, but if its business all the time, its so boring to me. I've never fast forwarded the first episode in any drama, EVER. And i've watched over 200 lol but this drama had me fast forwarding most of it. The FL seems so robotic as well, like she has no emotions. I know there's probably a deeper meaning behind that but I was so uninterested that i didn't even care to find out why!

I wish we got some personal scenes, like maybe more about her backstory or her getting ready in the morning or something to connect to her character more! But honestly, I just feel disappointed. This show may be someone else's cup of tea so I won't say its bad or anything, especially since I haven't actually watched it. But its defs going on my dropped list!
3 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 27, 2022
I'm at episode 14 and i'm officially deciding to drop this! This has been probably one of the best cdramas i've seen in a very long time! The story was great, and I loved both the ML & FL's! I felt their emotion and it truly felt like a real story was being told! I loved how brave and stubborn the FL was! I also loved how she was very smart & clever and stepped up in times of need. I loved how the ML was so fearless and strong! He laid eyes on her and his heart didn't waver. And when she was in trouble, he didn't care if it cost him his life, he was ready to save her. He also trusted her with his own life when she had to remove that arrow from him! Everything seemed to be set up for an amazingly epic love story!

But it's definitely way to much of a slow burn for me unfortunately! I was willing to push past the slowburn, but now i'm at episode 14 and she seems like she actually wants to marry LY? I have no problem with Lou Yao, he's so sweet and handsome. However, they didn't seem like lovers to me. It seemed more like Lou Yao was her younger brother that ran errands for her. He was definitely kind and respected her, but i just felt no chemistry between them like I felt with the general. And now i'm hearing that the FL will be engaged 3 different times?

I've always been the type of viewer that roots for the main leads. I've only had second lead syndrome ONCE and that's it. So to know that it's going to take a while before she opens up to the ML is what completely turns me away from this drama. However, i'm still going to give this a 9/10 for the amazing story telling, the cinematography and even the comedy! :D Great show!
1 3
Replying to the drama queen • Jul 19, 2022
Title Bloody Romance Spoiler
im watching this for the first time and im really excited and will report back on how i feel about it later but...…
... yeah no i'm dropping this. I'm sorry but I don't think i've ever seen such a bad cdrama? Like before we even talk about the plot, the random cuts and jumps between scenes were just atrocious. Also the FL's acting was so weird to me. It felt so forced. The scene where she first woke up in Guiha city and was afraid of the ML & started running around like a chicken with its head cut off??? She didn't look scared, she looked lost lol.

I really tried to look over all of that though cause the story seemed promising! A weak girl, sold off by her dad, joins an assassins league, gets stronger and stands up for herself... at least that's what i thought we were getting lol.

I loved how it seemed like she was not going to let herself die and was going to do whatever it took to survive... and then she just... stopped? Her first mission was to k*ll a man who literally didn't want to heal poor people and only indulged in beauties. But she "couldn't" k*ll him because "he didn't do anything wrong". Like yes, it's good that she wanted to keep her morals, but her shadow repeatedly told her that if she didn't do what she was told, BOTH of them would be k*lled. And it's not like she did it in a brave way or defended him or herself with martial arts, she literally just whined like a baby and begged her shadow not to k*ll the man. Throughout the whole beginning when she started to stay at that place, all she did was cry and whine. I have never been more annoyed by a FL lol.

And I know people are saying that she wants to keep her morals and innocence but in my opinion, that's horrible writing. In a world where it's k*ll or be k*lled, a naïve innocent character won't survive long without another character coming to their rescue all the time. She has no martial arts skills and nothing to go off of but luck it seems like.

Idk, maybe i've seen too many REAL strong FL leads like Legend of Fei or Princess Agents. But this show definitely needed a better writer. Great start but everything else went downhill. I'll give it a 1/10 for the nice start.
1 3
On Bloody Romance • Jul 19, 2022
im watching this for the first time and im really excited and will report back on how i feel about it later but... is it just the version im watching or did they forget to fix the first scene? there's literally a HUGE blue screen in the background LMAO like i don't think in those years they were even supposed to know what a blue screen was
2 4
On Sweet Home • Jul 6, 2022
Title Sweet Home Spoiler
I normally don't watch horror shows like at all because I can't take them and even though this was SUPER SCARY, I loved this show sm! It was more scary in the beginning with all the creepy monsters but then towards the end, it was more so focused on the ML and the military so the scare factor died down a bit. Also that ONE scene w the ML was so cool!

As for the ending [BIG SPOILERS AHEAD, STOP READING HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.],

My theory is that Eun Hyuk decided to die because he knew he was feeling the symptoms of turning and probably didn't want his little sister to see him go through that, which was why he was staring at a photo of his family while having a nosebleed.

As for Sang Wook, when I saw him at the ending, I was confused at first and thought maybe he found a way to save Hyun Su but then I saw that the scar on his face was completely healed and realized that the host that was in that one guy probably posessed Sang Wook. So he dressed up as a guard and kidnapped Hyun Su because he was probably fascinated with Hyun Su's monster form (as we saw in the scene where he tried to kill him). Either way, defs one of the greatest shows i've seen lately!!! 10/10
2 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jul 4, 2022
This was THE MOST beautiful show i've ever seen and i've seen almost over 200 kdramas/cdramas. I just got done watching the final episode and i'm bawling my eyes out while writing this. Without spoiling anything, I love how the show was in support of women and how you shouldn't be judged just because of your status or who you used to be! There were 3 strong sisters, one who was clever, one who was tough & one who started off really naïve but eventually grew into a combination of both of her sisters in the end. All of the romance lines were wrapped up smoothly and everybody got their happy ending. Also I loved the way the entire capital came together at the end in support of Pan'er!! It was just so beautiful and i'm so happy I put the time aside to watch this show! I will never forget it, truly!
6 0
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Jun 21, 2022
The comment below me perfectly describes this show. It was good in the first half when they were just roomates but as soon as he revealed who he was, things got annoying.

The fluffy moments were cute. That was the only good thing about this drama. The storyline was also interesting in the beginning. However, things quickly became cringey. I personally live for the cringe. I love cringey movies and shows but this was a different level. What really got me was the scene where they literally RANDOMLY broke out into a tango during that one banquet and were just having a random conversation like they weren't doing professional ballroom dancing. And then literally as the female lead storms out, someone who has a grudge against her, throws a whole bucket of water on her. Like it was so cliché that I audibly laughed.

Also, the brother was THE MOST annoying character. I get that she was adopted but she grew up considering him a brother and the fact that he harbored feelings for her was already weird. Then, even though she was OBVIOUSLY in love with the male lead, he kept interfering and wanting to drag her away all the time. I have never wanted a character to go away so much, he just kept popping up like an annoying fly LMAO.

And finally, after he revealed his identity, that's when all the melo started. The main couple literally kept fighting and making up every other episode. This was just a mess.

Overall, I'll give it a 5/10 for the cute fluffy moments but I'm going to drop it now. I can't bare to watch this anymore!
2 2
Replying to vivi_1485 • Jun 21, 2022
Title Flower of Evil Spoiler
why would you rate it like that without even finishing it?
I thought so too! That's why I was so shocked when she suddenly didn't believe him because even when he said he didn't love her, she still stayed with him! I was just too sad to watch the rest haha but it was still a good show! c:
0 1
Replying to Pnax • Jun 21, 2022
What a dumbass
I- Why am I being called names for my opinion, why so toxic? It's just a show! Please learn to be nicer... I hope you have the day you deserve <3
10 1
Replying to vivi_1485 • Jun 20, 2022
Title Flower of Evil Spoiler
why would you rate it like that without even finishing it?
I finished it and I liked it but i rated it a 1 before because i literally tried to watch it 5 different times and always ended up dropping it in the first 2 episodes. If a show doesn't hook me right away, i usually don't like it. However, I finished it like 2 days ago and it was an 8/10 for me. The beginning was still boring, it got better in the middle and then I stopped watching before the final 3 episodes because of the wife switching up on him. Either way, it was pretty okay!
1 3