so uh… i just got done wiping my tears… & i just need to know... when are we getting season 3?? 😭😭😭
i mean WOW what a show!!! I didn’t know if they could manage to top season 1 which was already S-tier, but they did it! The villains were better, the fight scenes were amazing, the friend group/bromance was amazing, si-euns character development was amazing, the story/plot line had me hooked and the reveals at the end had me BAWLING!!! What a show!! No flaws at all, 10/10, i need season 3 like yesterday!!! I might have to do a rewatch already like im so stunlocked. Wow man.
i’m hoping when they said “see you in season 2”, they actually meant they’re already planning for a season 2 because this was AMAZING! Watched for Ji Ye Eun & ended up loving all of them!! What a great cast that worked so well together! Also, the guests were great and I love how they went along with everything! No crazy stuff, just peaceful vibes, touching stories and fun!! 10/10, really hope to see a next season!! I’m kinda hoping to see a season 2 with celebrity guests! I would love to see how kstars would fair with living in something bizarre that Kian designs!
watched this for ye-eun but i love the whole cast! This was so funny and i feel like they all have such great chemistry together! I need the next 3 episodes NOW!!! This was so fun!! I can’t wait to see what else they do with the show. It’s not over yet and i’m already hoping for a S2 cause 9 episodes are just not enough!! This was great!
this show has become such a comfort show for me! Im excitedly waiting for sunday :) especially to see ji ye eun! last episode showed how popular she's getting in korea and im super proud of her!! I hope RM lasts for even more years to come!
Was planning on reacting to this show but after seeing that scene on twitter... i think i'll pass. Kdrama writers, please learn to keep your biased views and opinions to yourself. Smh.
Ji Ye Eun is an official member!! Yayyy! I'm so happy. After somin left, RM became so bland for me but Yeeun was like a little piece of sunshine. South Korea loves her and i'm so glad she was added. I love her chemistry with the cast, they literally treat her like a little sister and they're always doting on her, its so cute! To be honest, I didn't like her at first because of my bias towards somin & her screaming but after watching all of her episodes, my mind changed completely! She is so sweet and I grew to love how she screams at little things and isn't physically strong (LITERALLY ME LOL) like ugh! She's no Somin but I feel like people need to realize that she doesn't have to be! She's Ji YeEun and she's moving at her own pace! I love the change she's brought to the show and I'm so proud of her!
I will become a running man fan once again! I can't wait to see what she does and how she grows with the cast in the future! Good luck to her! <3
I'm SO MAD. I stayed up for a whole day to watch this show because it was actually pretty good, JUST FOR THEM TO RUIN THE ENDING. Yes it was a happy ending but WHY DID THEY DRAG OUT THE MISUNDERSTANDING FOR SO LONG? The FL hated the ML because of something the evil SFL did FOR TWELVE WHOLE EPISODES! She even decided to become the GF of the SML because of this dumb ass misunderstanding! The main couple literally got back together in the last 10 minutes of the LAST episode! UGH, what a WASTE OF TIME!!! It was so rushed when it didn't have to be. And the fact that the SFL hid what she did for so long and then immediately felt guilty once she got discovered and even had the AUDACITY to message the FL asking for forgiveness and saying that they should sit down for a meal sometime?? OMG. This was just horrible writing and I'm so mad that I missed out on sleep for this TERRIBLE SHOW.
I'm sorry... but this is horrible 😭i tried to give it a shot because I never listen to negative comments but... I'm only 30 mins into ep 1 and dropping it. I like the premise but the script is moving so fast! I can't get immersed into a scene because there are no pauses. The editing sucks too! This might be the worst edited drama of this year for me.
And it's a shame because the ML is one of the best Chinese actors and the FL was so pretty! I had such high hopes for this show :/
So I binged both seasons in 2 days and... i'm sort of disappointed?
!!! SPOILERS BELOW, DO NOT KEEP READING IF U HAVEN'T WATCHED !!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 1 was AMAZING. They set up the story well in 1945 and I loved all of the characters! We got to see our 2 main leads meet, fall in love and go through life & death together, trying to save their people from those monsters at Onseong Hospital. I cried, I laughed, I got angry... when you feel what the characters are feeling, you know a writer did a great job. So I gave season 1 a 10/10!
(Before I move on, I just wanna say F*** Lady Maeda!!!!!! I have never hated someone more than her, she was terrible. I normally hate villains but I'll give them a pass if they're just evil to be evil. A good villain doesn't try to victimize themselves to make them look like a good person. To me, a good villain is JUST a villain. But Lady M was so annoying every time I saw her on screen because she kept trying to victimize herself. "You betrayed me", "I'm doing this for you", "I'm on your side", "I thought you were my friend", LIKE GIRL SHUT UP. You tried taking everything from him, especially the woman he loved and you really thought he'd be on your side? Tsk. I literally said she was the cockroach of this show.)
Anyways, I started season 2 earlier today and WOW it started off so great! A lot of people didn't like the time jump but I loved it! I would've hated it if they didn't explain everything but i felt like it was explained very well and I found it super interesting! It was so cool to see Onseong Hospital but in 2024. Of course, I hated everyone up in there but seeing how they modernized the place from season 1 was super interesting!
However, things took a turn in the last 2 episodes and that's where the disappointment hit. I lowkey knew it wouldn't satisfy me, which is why I wanted to stop at episode 5 but my curiosity got the best of me and I kept going. Bad idea. The visuals and everything were nice but the story really lost me. Why did she lose her Najin & her memories? Are we just supposed to accept her living a new life like 2 seasons of fighting didn't just happen? I know that maybe they wanted to give a good ending to the series but it felt so... rushed? In season 1, she fought hard and lost her mother but gained her mothers Najin. Then in season 2, she fought hard AGAIN against that damn cockroach and even though we saw a satisfying end to the cockroach, she still lost in the end by losing her Najin. Of course, a new life and new start would be nice for someone who's been fighting for so long, but why did she have to lose something that was protecting her?
I just felt like the last 2 episodes kind of ruined everything. I would have loved to see her & Tae-sang escape and training for an official takedown of that organization. Like... that man who works there, didn't die. He's literally THE son of the scientist in season 1 so he's going to keep the experiments going. What was the point of all that fighting just to be back to square 0 with the FL having no memories. Idk.
I gave season 2 a 7/10 because EP 1-6 were great but, I'm still disappointed. Hopefully we can get a season 3 and maybe that'll wrap this show up properly.
This is one of my all time favorite shows like I literally rewatch it once every year and today, I was just chilling watching Dune for the first time when a familiar face shows up in like the first 20 minutes and I KNEW I saw his face somewhere but couldn't place it until I did some research!!
Not Chang Chen, aka the FINE god of war from this show being a doctor in one of the biggest US movies, Dune!!! I'm still shocked rn like omg! My worlds colliding!!!
Why is this rated higher than S1? S1 was MILES better. This season makes no sense. A kid gets framed for murder and his group of friends think they can go after a drug ring leader and... do what exactly? Gather evidence? How lol? S1 made sense because she was running AWAY from the trouble but now she's diving back in? The scene in ep 4 where they literally find proof and run to the police station, only for the cop to go "let the adults handle it." was so dumb! Like what cop hears "we have evidence" and goes "eh whatever". Even if the cop was dumb, why didn't Yoon Tak, AKA the framed childs brother, not push harder? His brother was literally dragged away, crying his eyes out and Yoon Tak just let one of his biggest opportunities slip away. UGH, take me back to S1 T_T
I'm sorry but i'm giving up. I have tried to watch this show FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES and each time, I find a flaw with it. I'm dropping it at episode 18 because i'm over it.
The story is so messy and confusing & there's so much military and politics that it makes my head hurt. I got bored the first four times trying to watch this, so for my 5th try, I decided to focus more on the romance but even that sucked! His character claims to be head over heels for the FL but everytime there's a small misunderstanding, he turns his back on her! Then as soon as he realizes how dumb he was being, he tries to joke around with her and act like him getting mad never happened. Idk why she always ends up forgiving him too! It's so annoying and unwatchable. I really wanted to like this because I'm a HUGE fan of both the leads and its highly rated but after 5 times... I'm over it lol.
WOW! What a great show! 10/10! One of the best shows of 2024 for sure!
The only thing I have a problem with are the tags. Why is there no "romance" and "strong female lead" tags? The FL is literally a martial arts expert and she's very calculative. She's one of the strongest female leads I've seen in a long time!
This was also VERY romance heavy. The ML set his eyes on her since the beginning and they were an unstoppable duo together with amazing chemistry. He got jealous whenever she was involved with other men and they both blushed whenever they accidentally held each other so why wasn't this tagged as romance? Was it because there was no kiss? A kiss doesn't define romance. It only bothers me because the lack of a romance tag is why I never gave this show a chance and now I'm so mad at myself for letting it pass me by for so long!
Anyways, what a great love story and I was also actually interested in the plot itself for once! Great show, it's 100% a MUST WATCH for all historical drama lovers!!!
I must say, I haven't even completed it yet and this is the best Cdrama of this year for me. I haven't felt so captivated by a story in so long! We always see the "woman gets a second chance at revenge" trope, but it's always done so wrong. The villains always have the upper hand and we have to watch our main character suffer more than she's already suffered.
Not here though. The FL here was so smart! The villains were great in this show but they had no chance against our FL. She didn't even need to master kung fu or have superpowers to take care of them. She should've been a general, honestly. The only problem I have with this show is that I'm 33 episodes in and there hasn't been a single kiss between our 2 leads. Their little moments are cute but not enough. I wish they would've pushed a bit harder on the romance but I guess they didn't because her revenge was the main focus.
Either way, this show gets a 10/10 from me. I can't believe I've finally found a drama where I RARELY skip scenes. Every scene was so captivating like ugh!! THIS is how you write a revenge show!
I must say, I'm at episode 8 and Im really loving this show! I'll leave my full rating after I finish it but I just wanted to come here and say that I love all the cameos we've been getting!
The actor who played Sang-Tae, aka KSH's brother from IONTBO, playing his therapist. Then there were the two guys who followed KSH around being from CLOY, where KSH made a cameo in. Then we have Vincenzo who also had a lead role alongside the FL in Arthdal Chronicles!
I'm sure there's a few more that I've missed but I love how everyone is kind of connected LOL.
i mean WOW what a show!!! I didn’t know if they could manage to top season 1 which was already S-tier, but they did it! The villains were better, the fight scenes were amazing, the friend group/bromance was amazing, si-euns character development was amazing, the story/plot line had me hooked and the reveals at the end had me BAWLING!!! What a show!! No flaws at all, 10/10, i need season 3 like yesterday!!! I might have to do a rewatch already like im so stunlocked. Wow man.
I will become a running man fan once again! I can't wait to see what she does and how she grows with the cast in the future! Good luck to her! <3
And it's a shame because the ML is one of the best Chinese actors and the FL was so pretty! I had such high hopes for this show :/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 1 was AMAZING. They set up the story well in 1945 and I loved all of the characters! We got to see our 2 main leads meet, fall in love and go through life & death together, trying to save their people from those monsters at Onseong Hospital. I cried, I laughed, I got angry... when you feel what the characters are feeling, you know a writer did a great job. So I gave season 1 a 10/10!
(Before I move on, I just wanna say F*** Lady Maeda!!!!!! I have never hated someone more than her, she was terrible. I normally hate villains but I'll give them a pass if they're just evil to be evil. A good villain doesn't try to victimize themselves to make them look like a good person. To me, a good villain is JUST a villain. But Lady M was so annoying every time I saw her on screen because she kept trying to victimize herself. "You betrayed me", "I'm doing this for you", "I'm on your side", "I thought you were my friend", LIKE GIRL SHUT UP. You tried taking everything from him, especially the woman he loved and you really thought he'd be on your side? Tsk. I literally said she was the cockroach of this show.)
Anyways, I started season 2 earlier today and WOW it started off so great! A lot of people didn't like the time jump but I loved it! I would've hated it if they didn't explain everything but i felt like it was explained very well and I found it super interesting! It was so cool to see Onseong Hospital but in 2024. Of course, I hated everyone up in there but seeing how they modernized the place from season 1 was super interesting!
However, things took a turn in the last 2 episodes and that's where the disappointment hit. I lowkey knew it wouldn't satisfy me, which is why I wanted to stop at episode 5 but my curiosity got the best of me and I kept going. Bad idea. The visuals and everything were nice but the story really lost me. Why did she lose her Najin & her memories? Are we just supposed to accept her living a new life like 2 seasons of fighting didn't just happen? I know that maybe they wanted to give a good ending to the series but it felt so... rushed? In season 1, she fought hard and lost her mother but gained her mothers Najin. Then in season 2, she fought hard AGAIN against that damn cockroach and even though we saw a satisfying end to the cockroach, she still lost in the end by losing her Najin. Of course, a new life and new start would be nice for someone who's been fighting for so long, but why did she have to lose something that was protecting her?
I just felt like the last 2 episodes kind of ruined everything. I would have loved to see her & Tae-sang escape and training for an official takedown of that organization. Like... that man who works there, didn't die. He's literally THE son of the scientist in season 1 so he's going to keep the experiments going. What was the point of all that fighting just to be back to square 0 with the FL having no memories. Idk.
I gave season 2 a 7/10 because EP 1-6 were great but, I'm still disappointed. Hopefully we can get a season 3 and maybe that'll wrap this show up properly.
This is one of my all time favorite shows like I literally rewatch it once every year and today, I was just chilling watching Dune for the first time when a familiar face shows up in like the first 20 minutes and I KNEW I saw his face somewhere but couldn't place it until I did some research!!
Not Chang Chen, aka the FINE god of war from this show being a doctor in one of the biggest US movies, Dune!!! I'm still shocked rn like omg! My worlds colliding!!!
The story is so messy and confusing & there's so much military and politics that it makes my head hurt. I got bored the first four times trying to watch this, so for my 5th try, I decided to focus more on the romance but even that sucked! His character claims to be head over heels for the FL but everytime there's a small misunderstanding, he turns his back on her! Then as soon as he realizes how dumb he was being, he tries to joke around with her and act like him getting mad never happened. Idk why she always ends up forgiving him too! It's so annoying and unwatchable. I really wanted to like this because I'm a HUGE fan of both the leads and its highly rated but after 5 times... I'm over it lol.
I'll give it a 3/10.
The only thing I have a problem with are the tags. Why is there no "romance" and "strong female lead" tags? The FL is literally a martial arts expert and she's very calculative. She's one of the strongest female leads I've seen in a long time!
This was also VERY romance heavy. The ML set his eyes on her since the beginning and they were an unstoppable duo together with amazing chemistry. He got jealous whenever she was involved with other men and they both blushed whenever they accidentally held each other so why wasn't this tagged as romance? Was it because there was no kiss? A kiss doesn't define romance. It only bothers me because the lack of a romance tag is why I never gave this show a chance and now I'm so mad at myself for letting it pass me by for so long!
Anyways, what a great love story and I was also actually interested in the plot itself for once! Great show, it's 100% a MUST WATCH for all historical drama lovers!!!
Not here though. The FL here was so smart! The villains were great in this show but they had no chance against our FL. She didn't even need to master kung fu or have superpowers to take care of them. She should've been a general, honestly. The only problem I have with this show is that I'm 33 episodes in and there hasn't been a single kiss between our 2 leads. Their little moments are cute but not enough. I wish they would've pushed a bit harder on the romance but I guess they didn't because her revenge was the main focus.
Either way, this show gets a 10/10 from me. I can't believe I've finally found a drama where I RARELY skip scenes. Every scene was so captivating like ugh!! THIS is how you write a revenge show!
The actor who played Sang-Tae, aka KSH's brother from IONTBO, playing his therapist.
Then there were the two guys who followed KSH around being from CLOY, where KSH made a cameo in.
Then we have Vincenzo who also had a lead role alongside the FL in Arthdal Chronicles!
I'm sure there's a few more that I've missed but I love how everyone is kind of connected LOL.