Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 12, 2019
Replying to the drama queen • Aug 13, 2023
definitely dropping this and giving it a 5/10 for now! maybe i'll pick it up again one day when i truly have nothing…
I leave my ratings based on whether a show is good enough to hook me in the 1st 10 episodes. I'm not waiting longer than that to decide, especially on a show that has 40 episodes with 45 minutes each! I didn't tell anyone else that they shouldn't watch, i just left my own personal opinion like everyone else has. I'm a big fan of FLs but this one just made the show unenjoyable to watch with the stalking because ive been through it before. That's all! I dont see how positive comments are okay to leave but if i leave my own opinion, even if its negative, its suddenly not okay?

Its great that you enjoyed the show! But I had a different experience and that's okay. We all don't have to like the same things!
3 2
Replying to the drama queen • Aug 13, 2023
definitely dropping this and giving it a 5/10 for now! maybe i'll pick it up again one day when i truly have nothing…
its not hate at all, its my personal opinion while watching! The fact that it takes 23 episodes to love a MAIN character is not a show i'm interested in watching. Plus, i'm still not comfortable with the stalky moments of her showing up at his place of work & his house when he clearly told her to leave. It's personally triggering to me since ive been through that before. If you like the show then thats great for you! But i don't think there is a problem with leaving my own opinion! I even spoilered it so people can choose to read it or not.
1 0
Replying to the drama queen • Aug 10, 2023
I'm at episode 6 and dropping this omg. The show seemed like it had so much potential but I hate how the writers…
definitely dropping this and giving it a 5/10 for now! maybe i'll pick it up again one day when i truly have nothing to watch.
1 10
On Fireworks of My Heart • Aug 10, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
I'm at episode 6 and dropping this omg. The show seemed like it had so much potential but I hate how the writers made the FL so annoying! I was very intrigued to know what happened in their past and why they "broke up", but the way she kept literally stalking this man felt so creepy! Like I get seeing him by chance at her job or when they're working together but for every episode, she kept showing up at his job, his house, and she even asked one of his co-workers to give her his ID without his permission! If a guy did this to a girl, we'd all find that stalkery and creepy as hell! I get that they were friends once upon a time, but he had told her multiple times to leave him alone and she just kept trying to insert herself in his life! I usually LOVE the female leads and don't care for the MLs but this one reminded me so much of your typical SECOND female leads. The ones that are stubborn, won't leave the ML alone & tries to garner sympathy from him after crying and bothering him all the time.

I wouldn't care so much if she had a personality outside all of that but she doesn't! It's like the writers made her exist only to care about the ML. The way she was always so cold to her co-workers but suddenly had a small change in personality after texting the ML is so sad. She is a beautiful, intelligent doctor who shouldn't have been belittled to chasing the ML around and practically stalking him. Why is it that every free scene she has, she's trying to find him or be around him? Like I love romance but this isn't romance, its toxic!
4 11
On The Love You Give Me • Jul 24, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me Spoiler
So, I'm dropping this drama but giving it an 8/10. Little QuanQuan was SOOO adorable! But the rest of the show was so flawed. I reaaalllyyyy wanted to like this because it's so hard to come across cute family dramas like this!

Firstly, I wanna say that the FL was NOT wrong when she decided to hide her sons birth from the father. I see so many comments like "why is she mad? she's in the wrong!!" but... she's not? Maybe many of you have not experienced toxic relationships or tough break ups but when someone says they're going to cut you off and to never see them again, you're 100% going to believe that. Now imagine, after hearing that, you ALSO find out that you're 3 months pregnant with their child. On top of the fact that they literally HATE YOU, they also have a heart condition where any big shock could k*ll them. How could you bring yourself to seriously contact that person and tell them. They also said in the story multiple times that he had left for 5 years. Did ya'll expect her to go through hell and back to find a man that literally hates her just to tell him that she's pregnant? Like I'm sorry but I'd hide it too! What if he wanted to get rid of the child too? There's so many negatives that out weigh the positives in that situation.

However, I do agree that she's wrong for constantly trying to push him away in the beginning when he found out. If he was trying to take full custody then yeah she had a right to be mad. But he was just simply trying to be in his sons life after 5 years of not knowing him and she was being so mean! Like so many kids wish they had fathers & she also knew that the ML was an orphan himself but she still argued with him over every little thing!

Now I'm at episode 9 and they're introducing this jealousy arc with the ML vs the SML and I'm so over this show now lol. It's just wayyy to frustrating. I love how the FL stands up for herself and the women around her but whoever the writer is knows NOTHING about romance. This show def leaves behind a bitter taste.
3 1
On The Longest Promise • Jul 19, 2023
Title The Longest Promise Spoiler
So I've reached episode 10 and I'm dropping this. This is definitely going on my least liked dramas list! I really like the main actor and the costumes in this show were GORGEOUS. The magical effects and cgi were amazing as well! However, the story was extremely poorly written and both lead characters are SO ANNOYING T_______T

Like i keep wanting to like the ML cause he's so handsome and he does look out for the FL but he's also arguing with her like 90% of the time. I saw a slow burn tag so I wanted to give it a chance but its SOOO slowburn that its insane! The FL was also making me angry! I loved how kind she was but I hate how the writers made her character seem useless. Even the spells she casted barely did any damage. I wish she was portrayed as a bit stronger because I'm tired of writers making the FL an accessory to make the MLs look good! I loved that she was brave and had courage but the writers also turned her into a damsel in distress half of the time & had the ML rushing to her aid. I wouldn't mind this if he actually expressed how he felt for her but every time he saved her, he pushed her away to "keep her safe". The push and pull was so tiring to see!

Its disappointing to me because I was SOO excited for this show but then the writers ruined it. This is just my opinion though, if you enjoyed it, that's good! But I have to drop this omg...
7 4
On The Blood of Youth • Jun 8, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
im dropping this for now but can someone please spoil me when the ML gets his powers back? I love all the characters but he's the only one i'm REALLY interested in since his story seems interesting, however, im getting so bored because he's the only one who hasn't showcased a skill. He seems like a side character instead of a main one! Please someone tell me the episode when he gets his powers back or when he's fighting.
0 1
Replying to the drama queen • May 18, 2023
... yeah no i'm dropping this. I'm sorry but I don't think i've ever seen such a bad cdrama? Like before we even…
This is a very weird reply haha. Firstly, I didn't "dissect" the ML because he was boring and there wasn't anything to say about him at all.

Secondly, whenever I watch dramas, I always pay more attention to the FLs because usually, they're written as characters to make the MLs look better and I hate that. I prefer FLs who are independent & stories that usually revolve around FLs more than the MLs. That's why I "dissected" the FL, because I wish she was written better since she was the only character I cared about.
1 1
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • May 12, 2023
Just finished the show after not finishing it for like 2 years and everything was great but i'm super confused about the ending! (dont read ahead if you don't want to be spoiled)

Why did Dan return as an angel and go through the pain of watching Yeon Seo for a few months just to become human again in like the last 3 minutes of the show? I get that maybe it could've been his punishment for all he's done but I wish we could've seen more of their reunion! He was literally watching over her for so long and it was romantic that it happened at the place they first met but why was the reunion so quick? I mean I liked the parrallel to the first episode where she was blind but could still sense he was there and he asked her "can you hear me?" vs at the end when he apparently turned human again and he asked her "can you see me?" all tearfully. That was beautiful. But i'm just confused as to why they went through all of that pain & crying, just for him to become human again in the last 3 mins of the show.

Also, RIP to angel Hu, he was my favorite character, I wish they gave him a second chance too! I loved seeing him in all the outfits he was in, esp when he'd have the wigs in the lipstick on LOL!

Anyways, great show! 10/10!!!
1 0
Replying to the drama queen • May 1, 2023
Title Our Secret Spoiler
I am a hopeless romantic and I looovveeee romance shows, esp youth/school romances but I had to drop this omg…
First of all, I hate that they started with the timejump in the future of the ML rejecting the FL at college. I get that it was supposed to be a peek at the "present" for us watchers but then right after that, they rewound it to 2009 to where we see our leads meet! Since I already had it in my head that the ML was going to reject the FL in the future, everytime both leads got romantic with each other during the highschool era, I just didn't buy it! Why would I ship them together if they showed me that he was going to reject her in literally the first 10 minutes of the show?

Also, after she met him she had NO backbone. I gave it a pass though because I get that its highschool and when you're young you usually make dumb decisions but I wish she was just a bit stronger! I hated that she made most of her decisions based off him. I mean cmon, she took science because of him, she cut her bangs because she wanted to look pretty for him, she originally wanted to go to college in "hangzhou' but she changed her mind and decided to study for a WHOLE EXTRA YEAR just to get in the same college as him! Like GIRL STAND UP!

I just couldn't take it anymore. I didn't even like her as a character, she was definitely super sweet but she just kept letting people walk all over her & even though she was the FL, she felt more like a second lead or an extra! I didn't feel a FL aura on her at all, her character was just way too poorly written.

I'm only giving this a 5 out of pity because there were moments between the leads that were kind of cute but other than that, this was definitely a waste of time :/
11 4
On Our Secret • May 1, 2023
Title Our Secret
I am a hopeless romantic and I looovveeee romance shows, esp youth/school romances but I had to drop this omg this was just NOT IT. I started this because I saw that this was rated as "very romantic" on a drama recap site I use but... this was TERRIBLE. More about the show/spoilers under the cut...
4 5
On The Imperial Coroner • Apr 26, 2023
i got super deep into the show like around ep 28 but i had to drop it.... omg. I was basically forcing myself to watch the next episode. I skipped so much that I barely know what the drama is about because it was SO boring. I wanted to stick it out for the romance but BOTH leads annoyed me!

The ML was always getting angry at the FL for the dumbest things. His character was so stiff like a cardboard cut out. His only emotion was "._." and if the FL made him slightly happy, we got a small smile out of it and that was it.

The FL was also terrible. I loved that she was smart & innocent, and i loved her personality in ep 1 but it was like as soon as she met the ML, she became as stiff as him! Her only face was * . * like she never used any emotions! The most I saw out of her was her crying and that was it.

The romance was stale, the story was BORING and all the actors sounded like they were literally reading off the script. It didn't feel natural at all!

The only character I liked and that showed emotion was Jing Yi. He was at least funny and charming. Defs feel like I wasted my time watching this.
8 0
On Lost Track of Time • Apr 24, 2023
Im not going to watch this & i'm just passing by as I saw this on a "historical dramas" list but...

Is it just me or does the synopsis make no sense LOL. The only reason i'm not watching this is because i have NO idea what its about since the synopsis seems to be a poem or riddle of some sort... like is it just me????
4 10
On The Rebel • Apr 21, 2023
Title The Rebel
um WOW what an AMAZING SHOW??? I had this on my watch list for years and never gave it a chance but omg.. out of the almost 300 dramas I have seen, this has 100% become one of my top 3 kdramas! As for historical dramas, this has become my top historical drama, surpassing "Moon Embracing The Sun"! I have never been so interested in the storyline of a historical drama EVER. I normally just skip past all the political parts since i only care about the main characters, but i was HOOKED every episode. Every character in this show had such deep storylines and MY GOD, The cast acted their ASSES off! This is the best acting i've seen in a kdrama so far! 10/10!!!!
8 0
On Our Blooming Youth • Apr 17, 2023
PSA to never listen to some of these hating comments -_-.

I was so excited to hear that PHS was gonna be in this drama so I waited for it to fully come out to watch but then I read comments saying that the "romance wasn't that great" and that this was "slight romance, more about politics." So I ignored this drama for a while.

But I'm here after finishing it and I just wanna say, DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. As someone who literally only really watches romance dramas, this was the PERFECT amount of romance! Yes there was a lot of story/politics involved but trust me, it was interesting enough to keep me hooked for all 20 episodes! I normally skip past political scenes in historical dramas just to get to the romance but this was the perfect balance of both!

There was literally SO many romance scenes in this show to where I could feel the chemistry between the 2 leads. IDK what some of these comments were saying. Like did yall expect them to kiss/hold hands in every episode or something? Like... the ML is literally the CROWN PRINCE. What we got was perfect for that time period! The way he looked at her, the sweet words he said to her & the way he protected her even at the risk of himself... you can tell they loved each other with everything. Such a great story, 10/10!

If you're hesitating on watching this for any reason, please watch! Even if you aren't a romance fan, there was more than enough story and twists!
27 4
On Taxi Driver • Apr 15, 2023
Title Taxi Driver
Had to drop this at episode 3. I love the ML so much and I love the story but I can't connect with either of the female leads! I like that Ha Na is a badass prosecutor but even at episode 3, her character was already annoying... i cant even imagine what the rest of the series will be like. Then we have the SFL Go Eun. I really tried to like her as well but she's also very annoying. She gives off this "know-it-all" vibe towards all the other characters & can be a bit snarky. I feel like her character was meant to be like the "little sister" of the group but during ep 3, you can tell the writers were trying to set up a ship between her and the ML. It just doesn't feel right shipping this obviously grown, mature, serious man with this girl who looks really young & her character seems like a teenager. Maybe I see her that way because I watched her in FFMY and she was the really bratty worker that tried to steal someone's husband... IDK.

Anyways, this is a great watch if you're more story/plot driven but I also like to connect with the characters when im watching a show, ESPESCIALLY the female characters and i've only connected with the men so far so, i'll be dropping it for now!
1 0
Replying to Leon Scott Kennedy • Apr 4, 2023
LoL Even after seeing alien species killing students and soldiers & there is nationwide evacuation, they are talking…
i 100% agree, when the aliens attacked, i was so immersed into the story but as soon as they started crying about the CSAT and college, it reminded me that this is a SHOW and not to be taken seriously. I'm sorry but aliens LITERALLY fall from the sky and are ripping bodies apart, and you're like "but how many college points do i get :((" like HUH? I'd either wanna die on my own terms or train to fight, why would anyone worry about college when there's no guarantee that they'll survive tomorrow or how long this fight will last?

But thats what makes it a show and not a realistic story, idk what some of these comments are talking about lol.
4 0
On Road Home • Mar 31, 2023
Title Road Home
im currently on episode 2, not sure if im feeling the series, the pacing is definitely weird but ill keep going.

I will say this though, so far the FLs best friend is annoying asf. She's a terrible friend! She can obviously see the FL is uncomfortable/doesn't want to be put in certain situations but she keeps on pushing it with the excuse of "i wanna pay him back for his kindness". Yeah, maybe its to get them back together but as a friend, her job is to do whats best for her bestie so she doesn't feel like shes put in a weird situation. If that were me, I would've been gathered my friend the moment she started tearing up or feeling uncomfy. She's the only character I dislike so far.
0 5
On The Starry Love • Mar 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love Spoiler
there NEEDS to be a season 2, it can't end like that OMG!!!

What a great show, I binged it all in 2 days! The beginning was so lighthearted and then the end had me on a rollercoaster of emotions, bawling my eyes out! I'll admit, I hated the SML at first but he eventually grew on me. Still not my fav character but he would've done anything for the sweet SFL so he gets a pass in my books (even though he lied so much in the beginning)

either way, that was a fun ride, I enjoyed this show so much! PLEASE tell me there will be a season 2 cause it ended so abruptly! Are they gonna stay flowers forever or are they gonna return back to human form and reunite with their lovers? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
4 0