Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Concrete jungle
  • Contribution Points: 7,541 LV17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 14, 2016
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to Cesia Aozora • May 15, 2026
The summary from MDL/viki is completely FALSE. I wrote a summary of this drama. Read it at your own risk!
If the summary is incorrect/false, you can try submitting a new summary. I've done it before and they approved.
0 2
Replying to L K • May 15, 2026
This is not available on kisskh? 😔
The digital version is not out yet. You can only find videos where people secretly filmed it in theaters (it's on youtube).
0 4
Replying to Asianatica • May 5, 2026
Someone must've added it, & mdl has disabled the delete function so I can't remove it.Some people just add…
Everything looks good now, just Glory still needs to be deleted.
0 1
Replying to Asianatica • May 5, 2026
Someone must've added it, & mdl has disabled the delete function so I can't remove it.Some people just add…
MDL admins said they fixed it. The delete button is back (top right corner).
0 3
On Prince of the Himalayas • May 4, 2026
Whenever I scroll past this title in my lists, I keep assuming the guy in the poster is Chen Kun. Then I click in, learn that it's Purba Rgyal, then forget again the next time lmao.
0 0