Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
Replying to oknow • Sep 1, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Apparently the words “cheap and obedient” are triggering some viewers. Once they heard those words they tuned…
I get how they feel though, it’s upsetting to hear such biting words as a description flung towards FL in the heat of ML’s defense mechanism. You can’t help but focus on that and not hear anything else he’s doing to try to rectify those harsh words. Sadly, that’s exactly how he felt - cheap and obedient - when his business partner betrayed him
1 0
Replying to 0mky_drama • Sep 1, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Spoiler- That’s later when they do their own trip.
Both for the novel. Not sure if both trips will be transferred on-screen as well
1 0
Replying to tintin92 • Sep 1, 2026
I don’t think they will drag the separation for too long. That’s good actually. We need to see them back together…
The director and screenwriters have been on a great trajectory so far and know their assignment for our cp. They’ve dished us a plethora of romance and steamy smexing scenes that are not seen in c-ent dramas shows due to “censorship”. It’s very hopeful that the 3 years of break up will be a timeskip. I’m looking forward to LN’s breakdown scene the most 😭
2 1
Replying to Jiejie • Sep 1, 2026
Do you remember the conversation (ep4) between Flora and the restaurant owner friend - Tan Mian. He said he and…
LN has a deep-seated business betrayal experience in the past, and is protecting SZT from experiencing the same sad trajectory and outcome. He’s also upset that she doesn’t need or want his protection, and poorly expressing his intentions and cut her deeply with the same mocking words that his Father did him. It’s very likely a cycle that his Father experienced too! 😭

As they were gazing at the sunset together in Thailand, LN and SZT were silently planning for a future with each other. Heavy pride and egos wouldn’t allow for this silent wish to come to fruition
2 3
Replying to Blue Orchid Blossom • Sep 1, 2026
Omg whenever Luan Nian opens his mouth, I just wanna rip the tiles off his bathroom floor, get him five therapists…
Not his bathroom floor tiles. It’ll cost more to renovate it than a therapist in this day and age 😂
2 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 1, 2026
🤦🏻‍♀️ The word vomit spouting out of LN’s gorgeous mouth makes him look like an uber abrasive prick in Epi13! He spoke exactly like this in the novel and I very nearly wanted to backhand him when reading it. Fortunately, the cdrama character is more human with glimpses of his traumatizing past experiences — allowing us privy to understand his horrid behavior.

Here, you can actually see LN’s rational but rusty cogs ⚙️ in his head drink up the thoughtful advice grease, supplied by his best friend, to run the wheels more smoothly and helping him think straight. They say hindsight is always 20/20 and I’m glad that he praised SZT when she stood up to him in the work meeting. The director was on-point with highlighting a second of Mr. Jing’s portrayal of a vulnerable thought process in this moment, completely out of character for the confident and arrogant LN. 👏

Especially loved seeing the tropical work retreat come to the screen from the novel! SQ was gorgeous even though she wasn’t wearing a red bikini like the novel. For research purposes, I will be re-watching the hot bedroom make-out session. It’s because that’s the 1st time they’re on a bed together on screen. Apparently his house doesn’t have a bed 😂
13 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 31, 2026
If you were in your carefree 20s again, wouldn’t you apply for a job at a high-stress, cutthroat global advertising company — to win all aspects of the job role and obtain skills of the industry by day while conquering the horizontal physicals (or any and all angles because you’re so friggen’ flexible) with the irresistible sharp-tongued boss by night?

Me: No thanks, I prefer simplicity
Also me when the job ad is listed: Must reconsider😂
9 1
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Aug 31, 2026
It also helps that the ML is very confident and secure in his own irl relationship and tends to go for more mature…
This is the 1st that I’ve read about his personal life and I love that he has a positive irl relarionship as an actor. Didn’t even know he was a singer!
1 0
Replying to sachapz • Aug 31, 2026
I can’t help wondering what happened to Lumi for them to have soooo much privacy 🙈
My imagination wants to think this cdrama has her hooking up with a destination travel guide 😂
0 1
Replying to Jellyous • Aug 31, 2026
😭😭what
JBR’s eyes are so expressive and it’s making me melt 😂
1 0
Replying to kae • Aug 31, 2026
"don't tempt me, you're still sick" proceeds to put a pillow on him GIRLLL😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
She put the pillow there to remind little Luke to calm down 😂😂😂
3 1
Replying to merry • Aug 31, 2026
Flora : I still have work to do.Luke : Once the fever fries your brain, you won't have to work again.Luke please!!!!…
I actually love LN’s abrasive commentary because we all know his caring actions towards SZT speak louder than words. He’s a flawed character, after all. He can’t have it all! 😂

He also reminds me of my husband — who also speaks abrasively but gives me the world if I ask for it
5 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Aug 31, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
The nerve of her for also testing the waters with that game and showing SZT the upper hand that she’s more familiar…
It sorta did? Our SZT still had lingering questions about the floral bouquet but didn’t bring it up. In the novel, she didn’t meet ZY until the future
1 0
Replying to tintin92 • Aug 31, 2026
I was just thinking.if someone else played Luke. What would’ve happened? I think JBR is made for this role but…
I can’t unsee JBR’s great portrayal of LN though. Maybe I’m biased with his current portrayal so far. I’ve only watched him in U&T movie. I faintly remember it being good but don’t remember his acting there
2 1
Replying to oh honey • Aug 31, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
showing up drunk at your friend’s apartment who is in a relationship is certainly a choice. I hope she lets…
The nerve of her for also testing the waters with that game and showing SZT the upper hand that she’s more familiar with LN because she knew him longer. Girl, BYE! 😡
1 4
Replying to VonLYM • Aug 31, 2026
the way she looked between SZT and LN when he said he’s also coming makes me wonder if she suspects but then…
Right, I love her and all of the other side characters! It’s because she knows LN so well that she can see he’s acting out of character by joining them for the trip and the lingering glances at SZT. She’s so perceptive 😂
3 2
On The Early Spring • Aug 31, 2026
He’s basically undressing her with his “all-knowing” eyes at the airport?! 🫠 How does JBR have such good convincing acting eyes? It’s so friggen’ irresistible! Squee!
6 2
Replying to VonLYM • Aug 31, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
the way she looked between SZT and LN when he said he’s also coming makes me wonder if she suspects but then…
Her character in the novel is really perceptive 😂🤫
1 5