Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026
Not Luke insisting that Tracey do her job as HR by making sure to stringently follow up on employee dissatisfaction to offer counter benefits to help keep the employees happy so they wouldn’t leave Lime! Can this simp be less obvious because Tracey is very perceptive! 😂
14 2
Replying to SongKangDeek • Sep 2, 2026
All it took for her to seduce Luke was to get lost in a forest? So cliche, I was expecting something more
Bwahaha! I laughed because your comment is so realistic but I’m so down bad in this fantasy that being lost in the forest was sufficient for me. Also reading the novel made it more intense so don’t read that if you’re into realistic dramas
2 0
Replying to hellyivone • Sep 2, 2026
Dear Luke, if you can’t handle having a hot girlfriend that guys are gonna look at… then don’t get a hot…
Apparently she’s the opposite of “models” that he dated before but this girl keeps him intrigued
2 0
Replying to Svt_right_here • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Guysss.. I saw a spoiler who her ex is.. is it the guy they're talking about... 😭😭 I don't want to spoil…
🤫 Yes, and LN meets him. As per the novel
0 7
Replying to u11636101 • Sep 2, 2026
Person Jing Bo Ran
he look like Seo Kang jun 💗
I see some similarities in the eyes but not anywhere else. I’m more partial to JBR’s masculine appearance. My heart can’t stop skipping beats for him in The Endless Spring 🫠
4 1
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Sep 2, 2026
It’s a 3-month timeskip of her blocking him. They’re known to have busy schedules and some years only meet…
3 years
0 1
Replying to Sweetreat • Sep 2, 2026
Anyone here planning on watching The Lament of Autumn?? I fear we all had issues with the ML in The early spring,…
Ooh looks interesting. I haven’t seen any of his works but that FL actress doesn’t impress me with her acting
0 5
Replying to Sweetreat • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
At this point Lumi and Tracy both know right??
Yes they do. They’re very perceptive since they’re so close to Luke that they know he’s acting out of character by being overprotective of Flora when he’s never been this way before
0 0
Replying to hellyivone • Sep 2, 2026
I definitely didn’t notice. I was looking at other things, if you know what I mean...
Bwahaha! Same girl, same! He looked especially delicious in the white dress shirt 🫠
2 1
Replying to Romance addict • Sep 2, 2026
I don't understand they fought in ep 13 end and after flora confirmed she is not leaving. And when she had a fight…
It’s a 3-month timeskip of her blocking him. They’re known to have busy schedules and some years only meet up a few times due to work travels, hence why they were together for 6 years before the major blow
1 3
Replying to the_outsider • Sep 2, 2026
The level of emotional investment in the comments is fascinating :)
We’re Day1 peeps now! The kind of people that remember 1 week anniversaries! 😂🤪
0 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
He pretended to act like it’d be a bother 😂
In the novel, she surprises him with a dance on her personal pole — which added to their feral escapades. She picked up the skill as “exercise” 🤫😂
0 2
Replying to captioners • Sep 2, 2026
but... he just a couple years older than me, you must be a baby then
Remember when we were younger and thought everyone was too old? Now I’m in those oldies shoes 😂
8 0
Replying to Thatgirl • Sep 2, 2026
A family of three, can't wait to see more of them together
He becomes a dog uncle while she’s a dog mom 😂
8 1
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
He pretended to act like it’d be a bother 😂
🤫 Not sure if they’ll transfer the dancing pole from novel to screen? Her new skills turn him feral 😂
5 5
Replying to tintin92 • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Seems like after separation, it’s gonna get steamier 😂😂😂😂https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcyBw8AIf0X/?igsi=OHFjaTl2dzZwdnR4
Not sure if they’ll keep the dancing pole in the novel? She shows her new skills 🤫
1 1
Replying to Stilinski • Sep 2, 2026
I want to know if this drama is making married women jealous. My single ass wants a boyfriend, right effing now!…
My husband loves it when I watch or read romance stories. He knows it’s the catapult for more horizontal times and encourages I get more immersed 😂
2 0
Replying to Hae In • Sep 2, 2026
Luan Nian getting the coochie for five days straight bruhhhh😂
He pretended to act like it’d be a bother 😂
12 8