Just saw the trailer, looks so good and I can't wait for this to air. Need my next Tang Dynasty fix now that Strange Tales of the Tang Dynasty S2 has ended.
There was an article a few weeks ago on dramapanda on what it was like for Wang Yuwen kissing Zhang Xing Chen since they were childhood friends in real life:
Good drama,very entertaining ,just can't have enough of it. The drama that makes sense. Good quality, only that…
The romance is there, albeit very subtle :)
I'm a sucker for romance, but in this drama, less is more. For me, it's all about the camaraderie with our gang of 5. The trust, wits, unintentional humour between the group, well-written cases and good ole story-telling without plot holes, loopholes and/or continuity errors to me keeps me captivated enough without wanting for more romantic scenes.
They have changed the schedule again. They listened to the angry fans. No break yaaay! 🤗
Yes! I was happy with the 2 days wait (already more bearable than a 7 days wait), but yay for the latest calendar update. This mean episodes 29-30 airs today (the 30th)?
https://dramapanda.com/2024/07/wang-yuwen-kissing-zhang-xincheng-upcoming-drama-awkward.html
欢迎大哥檀健次回归!看见您回来我特别开心~~~
I'm a sucker for romance, but in this drama, less is more. For me, it's all about the camaraderie with our gang of 5. The trust, wits, unintentional humour between the group, well-written cases and good ole story-telling without plot holes, loopholes and/or continuity errors to me keeps me captivated enough without wanting for more romantic scenes.
《时代有冬西》旅游日常VLOG episodes 1-8
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuaGr3VV4o4Qa_otbCHsKibm-QxqXL7nE