A lot of you SEA's are. That's why so many of you get plastic surgery & lighten your skin to look more East Asian. See, for example, Lisa from Blackpink.
The SEA tropical weather, unfortunately, causes extensive sun damage.
Thanks for confirming your complete lack of medical proof.
One thing is for certain though. Your face is obvious proof that you did NOT get plastic surgery. No reasonable person would pay good money for that ugly mug. But then again, who knows how low your IQ goes? Not to mention, you clearly have any sense of self-awareness.
Oh, and even though ZLH doesn't need any defending, I'm going to keep defending him just to see you cry.
Is this what you mean by "diabolical?" If so, you haven't seen anything yet. Feel free to come at me again because I'm not nearly done with you, troll.
I don't only think, but also know with absolute confidence that generic snowflakes like you offend easily. You don't even have any plausibility of denial. Did you forget your own admission?
I don't need to offend you because my boy ZLH already did. Isn't this why you're crying in the first place? He hurt your feelings because you think he doesn't want to look like you.
But why would anyone want to look like you? I doubt even you want to look like you.
You're right! He must've known that resembling the likes of you is offensive. Can you blame him? I can only imagine what you look like.
Speaking of "chickpea braincells," do you know that Southeast Asian countries have among the lowest average population IQ's in the developed world? The only exception is Singapore, whose population is 75% Chinese (diaspora).
So you should probably worry more about what people say about your brains than your looks.
Check out her troll jobs re: C-netz reactions to the k-drama Tempest. She's not going to do the C-ent industry any favors.
I generally don't like labeling people with different opinions "haters," but this is ridiculous.
But racism is nothing to joke about. Nor is it something to be weaponized against others without sufficient evidence.
A lot of you SEA's are. That's why so many of you get plastic surgery & lighten your skin to look more East Asian. See, for example, Lisa from Blackpink.
The SEA tropical weather, unfortunately, causes extensive sun damage.
One thing is for certain though. Your face is obvious proof that you did NOT get plastic surgery. No reasonable person would pay good money for that ugly mug. But then again, who knows how low your IQ goes? Not to mention, you clearly have any sense of self-awareness.
Because the only thing you've proven so far is your low IQ if you want to look like you. And if you really do, why do you care if others don't?
Is this what you mean by "diabolical?" If so, you haven't seen anything yet. Feel free to come at me again because I'm not nearly done with you, troll.
I don't only think, but also know with absolute confidence that generic snowflakes like you offend easily. You don't even have any plausibility of denial. Did you forget your own admission?
Thou dost protest too much, methinks.
But why would anyone want to look like you? I doubt even you want to look like you.
Speaking of "chickpea braincells," do you know that Southeast Asian countries have among the lowest average population IQ's in the developed world? The only exception is Singapore, whose population is 75% Chinese (diaspora).
So you should probably worry more about what people say about your brains than your looks.